False prophets

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@
Dave L.

This thread is about false prophets. If you wish to discuss dispensationalism post in that thread because you are offtopic.gif

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want to talk about false, talk about amillennialism.

Although, in amillenialism it can put the fear of supernova in you; and I think that that is a good thing. I consider that amillenialism is a distinct possibility that I have not yet discounted in my theology.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Throughout the Bible false prophets are condemned. So are there false prophets today?
Yes there are many, are they condemned? no , too many enjoy them, the others that don't say in order to be their idea of a good
christian we are supposed to get along with these false teachers because , don't you know- no one is perfect? right?? <sarcasm>
Christianity today imho, is not the image or likeness of the biblical churches whatsoever. If the internet is a sampling of what Christendom is like today, then I say that Jesus will be returning soon. I know I'm in the minority on this forum.
It is clear this world ain't my home.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had better have 100% proof before we call a man anointed by God a false prophet being 99.99% sure is not enough. Why dare and ask for early judgment??

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a distinction between false doctrine false prophet.

A person can have a false doctrine and still be say. Depending on what the doctrine is.

But if it teaches another God or another Christ I believe it is impossible to not have a false salvation belief.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No "real" born-again believers or anointed man of God would teach another God or Christ===there is NO other!!