False Prophets

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At this time Biden is not running the government from what I understand. The military is....

Sorry to disagree here, but Biden is running the government, and the military had to be there to protect him, they were also protecting Mike Pence....

And even AOC had threats against her.

US authorities charge Texan man for threatening to 'assassinate' congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

You realize it could have been pretty bad if there wasn't a massive amount of military personnel there around the inaugaration day.

Some were planning dangerous armed protests near inaugaration day.... And the military had to move in and streets needed to be locked down to prevent something worst than the invasion at Capitol Hill on the 6th of January from happening

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Did you ever notice that some people have all the answers? They listen to the FAKE MEDIA and repeat what they're told without thinking things through logically. For example, it's been THREE DAYS since the Inauguration, AND THE TROOPS ARE STILL IN WASHINGTON.

Now where most people might have questioned why they weren't removed the next day, now that Trump has left the city and there weren't even the riots which the Dems orchestrated during the 2017 Trump Inauguration, in which even then the city wasn't locked down. But it seems the less a person knows, the more they assert.

It reminds me of a parrot which can be trained to repeat what he's heard.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to disagree here, but Biden is running the government, and the military had to be there to protect him, they were also protecting Mike Pence....

US authorities charge Texan man for threatening to 'assassinate' congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

You realize it could have been pretty bad if there wasn't a massive amount of military personnel there around the inaugaration day.

Some were planning dangerous armed protests near inaugaration day.... And the military had to move in and streets needed to be locked down to prevent something worst than the invasion at Capitol Hill on the 6th of January from happening
I saw this one coming a mile back . Told you all . I sure did . Who you think they are gonna say
are religious extremists . Folks like me . Ones who wont support abortion , wont support gay marriage
Who says JESUS alone is the ONLY way . Biden better step up and shut this down . but even if he dont
I will never conform . Pray for my enemies , pray their forgivness . but i will never go into the all inclusive lie peroid .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Did you ever notice that some people have all the answers? They listen to the FAKE MEDIA and repeat what they're told without thinking things through logically. For example, it's been THREE DAYS since the Inauguration, AND THE TROOPS ARE STILL IN WASHINGTON.

Now where most people might have questioned why they weren't removed the next day, now that Trump has left the city and there weren't even the riots which the Dems orchestrated during the 2017 Trump Inauguration, in which even then the city wasn't locked down. But it seems the less a person knows, the more they assert.

Bobby Jo
Told yall they would start these study groups and put biblical christanity into it as a target . and just watch . If this does happen
most the so called church folks would sell me out . Oh well . JESUS TO THE END for me . no Matter the cost .

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and if people don't mind, I'd like to point to the Topic, "Civil War Wednesday", Post #283 where various company "ON-LINE" graphs are charted where someone/something is interfering with their broadcasts. And where some have asserted that the U.S. Military is in Washington D.C. to maintain order during the Inauguration; it begs the question whether they are actually there to first of all shut down all communications (per Post #283), and then arrest all the Fraudulent Election Conspirators.

And if so, then I guess that TRUMP & PENCE not only WON THE ELECTION, but will be reinstated in the Whitehouse for their Second Term of Office, WHICH VALIDATES ALL THOSE PROPHETS AND TEACHERS WHICH SAID THEY'D WIN! :)

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't mind that you disagree. But I do want you to keep an open mind...do some research and find out what they aren't telling you.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Bobby Jo
Or, "thinking things through logically" could lead to the sensible conclusion that the reason the Guard troops "weren't removed the next day" is that THE THREAT STILL EXISTS.

The one thing "the Dems" didn't do in 2017 was INVADE THE CAPITOL BUILDING AND ASSAULT AND KILL PEOPLE.

And, speaking of "parrots" and "people" who "have all the answers,"...

Never mind

Reactions: Rita and Josho

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or, "thinking things through logically" could lead to the sensible conclusion that the reason the Guard troops "weren't removed the next day" is that THE THREAT STILL EXISTS.

The one thing "the Dems" didn't do in 2017 was INVADE THE CAPITOL BUILDING AND ASSAULT AND KILL PEOPLE.

And, speaking of "parrots" and "people" who "have all the answers,"...

Never mind
Actually there was a lot of protesters and rioters an Trump's inauguration day
Police injured, more than 200 arrested at Trump inauguration protests in DC
Police injured, more than 200 arrested at Trump inauguration protests in DC.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I wasn't able. I got as far as "I gotta put on another shirt for dis one," and I had to turn it off. If it were on Youtube I could crank it up to 1.75 or 2x speed and maybe get through it. But 45 minutes of Ernest T. Bass--no way.

This is so sad to watch all of this fantasy transpiring.
The part where he played the tape on the interview with Chris is what was most intriguing....just fast forward til you find it.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the one thing "the Dems" didn't do in 2017 was INVADE THE CAPITOL BUILDING AND ASSAULT AND KILL PEOPLE.

One of the insurrectionists said: "We might as well set up a new government while we're here."
Actually, of those arrested they were planted to cause rioting.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But there were actually people looking for certain politicians during the Capitol Hill invasion to assassinate, but they did not find them, this is why they needed to lockdown and have the army to defend in the days after..
That is a false statement. Provide the source of your information so I can research it.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is a false statement. Provide the source of your information so I can research it.

Sorry, but you must be joking...

'Hang Mike Pence': Twitter stops phrase trending after Capitol riot

Man Threatened to Assassinate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Officials Say

FBI warns armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols ahead of Joe Biden's inauguration

This is clearly why they had to send in troops around inaugaration day, to prevent anything worse from happening.

Reactions: Addy