False Prophets

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OOPS, -- I had intended to provide the associated LINK, but failed, so please bear with me as I provide both the LINK and the associated GRAPHS for my previous Post #186 per THIS Topic:

QUOTE=Bobby Jo
... and if people don't mind, I'd like to point to the Topic, "Civil War Wednesday", Post #283 where various company "ON-LINE" graphs are charted where someone/something is interfering with their broadcasts. And where some have asserted that the U.S. Military is in Washington D.C. to maintain order during the Inauguration; it begs the question whether they are actually there to first of all shut down all communications (per Post #283), and then arrest all the Fraudulent Election Conspirators.

And if so, then I guess that TRUMP & PENCE not only WON THE ELECTION, but will be reinstated in the Whitehouse for their Second Term of Office, WHICH VALIDATES ALL THOSE PROPHETS AND TEACHERS WHICH SAID THEY'D WIN! :)

Civil War Wednesday?

Signals Down.jpg

So if you would, please go to the Topic "Civil War Wednesday" to see why this CHART is IMPORTANT for us to anticipate GOD's next move. :)

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't happen because they sent in the troops to prevent these armed protests from happening.

Video evidence of rioters chanting "Hang Mike Pence"

And they were looking for him when they stormed the Capitol.

And go look at the comments on Mike Pence's FB page, many Trump supporters are very very mad at him.. The anger against Pence was even evident on these forums...

It is not fake news....

And a Georgia man was arrested for threatening to kill Nancy Pelosi.

FBI arrests man who allegedly threatened to kill Pelosi

The prosperity gospel as YOU KNOW is false . BUT SO IS THE demonic all inclusive social gospel .
Deep down i bet many are just praying hard , LETS ROUND them non conformers up and get on with our POPE LED utopain society .
NO i didnt mispell utopian , PAIN is the right ending in this case .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessed is he that expects not for he shall not be disappointed, 1st Fleshalonians.
The only thing we should expect in this world , IS what JESUS TOLD US we would have in this world .
IN THIS WORLD YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATIONS , OH BUT BE OF GOOD CHEER JESUS has OVERCOME THE WORLD

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:) The only thing that needs to be "cleaned up" is America and its recompense with Gods true chosen people. My language is perfectly fine. ;)
Fortunately, you don't get to make up forum rules (tailored to your agenda) on the fly. We'll just see how much obscenity and racism we have to tolerate.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fortunately, you don't get to make up forum rules (tailored to your agenda) on the fly. We'll just see how much obscenity and racism we have to tolerate.

:)No more than I had to tolerate from you people since I got here. I don't recall that one chump getting reprimanded or his post getting edited for calling me a nigger. With that being the case, I know my language is perfectly fine. You got a problem with that, go have a come to Jesus moment and talk to him about it. ;)

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:)No more than I had to tolerate from you people since I got here. I don't recall that one chump getting reprimanded or his post getting edited for calling me a nigger. With that being the case, I know my language is perfectly fine. You got a problem with that, go have a come to Jesus moment and talk to him about it. ;)
Sorry, I guess I missed the "2 wrongs make a right" clause on the forum rules page.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The biggest error that people made, during the collapse, was to put their faith in the government,
any government.

Reactions: April_Rose

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a Bunch of Funny posts.

Whaa, whaa, someone calling you names, while you call names...lol...crybaby!

Trump shouldn't be President, because he uses a tanning bed....lol...utterly juvenile ignorance.

Lies got you in a tizzy? lol - all men lie, not news...men do not know all things.
What they say one day, in honesty, is based on what information, they have THAT DAY, tomorrow, they may have More Information, that changes their previous Statement.
(Seems that is a phenomon to some people...LOL)

Then there are those who Outright LIE... who full well know what they are saying IS A LIE., fully intended TO DECEIVE!
You know ... LIKE CHEATERS...Like exactly what the Demon-Crap "Machine" has become, and influence their "minions" with psychological feel-good promises.
Are they all ears for the promises? Yep
Are they blind to the Blatent Cheating ...
...Keeping their ears...open for dreams of YET Again...promises of riches and everything FREE? Yep.
Are they blind to the generational Scraps, Slums, freebies Promised for Decades? Apparently!

Dependency IS not Freedom.
Dependency ON a government to BE your Daddy Caregiver...is making your Government your MASTER!
Anyone familiar with A Master/Slave Relationship AS MEN establish such a relationship?
You GET what "the MASTER" says you can have...and no more! And you beg for it!
Astounding!

Maybe take heed to what your own MASTER said...BEFORE...you supported him sitting for 40 years in a government seat... Against...racial mixing in public, in educational opportunities, in identifying one racial group having a higher street-drug issues, advocating more aggressive measures to round "them" up and imprison them...

Interviewer to Biden...40+ years ago, in Bidens first year as a US Senator.
(Source 1974, PBS program; The Advocates)

" I wonder if you'd say to us since it's clear that you're not corrupt"...

Biden Response...
"I'm not sure you should assume I'm not corrupt"...

Ok...I will assume Biden IS Corrupt...and his Corruption has benefited him to "dishonorably" sit in "honored seats"...and thank blind and deaf people for his Corruption to be an advantage for him.

Biden same interview explains:
"The system does produce corruption, and I think implicit in the system is corruption when in fact, whether or not you can run for public office, and it costs a great deal of money to run for the United States Senate, even for a small state like Delaware, you have to go to those people who have money, and they always want something."

Oh...right. The system is NOT corrupt...it the people trying to SIT in a seat of the government system...Got it!
It's expensive to run for Office...Gotta find a MONEY BACKER!!
And the Corruption?? What are you going to GIVE Back to the Money Backer?

America's Government...Secrets? Assets?
For Personal Gain?

Obama Admin...Russia now owning A majority of US Uranium deposits...and What accounts was the money deposited...
Nice house After DC Obamas!

Biden Hunter, sitting on Chinese Oil Co Board in Ukraine, drawing 80,000+ MONTHLY!
Daddy authorizing a Loan...handy connection favors. Where are those 80,000+ Deposit accounts?

Soros...already with a French Conviction of insider trading....and openly Known a heavy democratic donor of billions...humm, what does he want? Not a Secret...Dictate How and Who will run the World's Money and Assets.

Open Eyes...who your Demons are Willing to Trade your Liberty...for their OWN position of personal Wealth and comfort...and oppression and scraps for YOU, as has been generationally proven.

And in your spare time...go tour through Nancy's District...the 150+ blocks that use to be a thriving tourist district...that literally can not keep up with cleaning human feces off the streets...
Then go outside her district and observe her vineyard (her Capital Money enriched enterprise)...and her mansion home that sits behind a Walled enclosure...LOL...and you know how much she is against WALLS to protect the US...but okay for her mansion.

:eek:

And greedy Trump...lol...gave his Salary away...didn't need to Trade the People's Liberty for Favors to enrich himself...cut millions of wasted dollars Americans were being saddled with the bill...invoking every opportunity for jobs in America...Returning illegals to their countries...bringing children home from guarding foreign nations...
Dang...how arrogant to believe Americans Don't require a Government to be their Daddy. :rolleyes:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes: Of what percentage is this website white, of the descendants of Japeth? Wanna pretend like you don't know who I am talking to now?
I don't think any data on race is collected for membership here, probably because it doesn't matter to 99+% of us.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think any data on race is collected for membership here, probably because it doesn't matter to 99+% of us.

Data doesn't need to be "collected". I already know who I am talking to by the spiel that comes out your mouths.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One look at that pink haired freak at the 3:00 mark of the video automatically disqualifies her as any kind of "prophet" of God. Jeeze Christ. :confused:

giphy.gif

But the best part was when these people started quoting scripture concerning the penalty for false prophets. Oh boy, the beating this nation has coming to it will be.....Biblical, to say the least. :)

(Deuteronomy 18:20-22) "But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. {21} And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? {22} When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him."

Last edited by a moderator: