False Prophets

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So to clear it up for you, it isn't about his character so much as his policies. That's it. I don't support Trump's history with women, for example. As far as some of those claims, if you looked at some of those women and then you'd look at his Melania you would make these faces: :eek:o_O and then you'd say "LOL NO"

But other allegations regarding a billionaire messing up with legally consenting adults is far less surprising and very different from having allegations involving young children (that's Biden) along with photographic evidence concerning his son. But the media doesn't report on these things. It's still in the news, you just have to find it.

And the reason there's the "fake news" claim is because our media twists things to an extensive level to the point that they are just lies. I have witnessed this myself time and time again. I'd watch a speech and then see the report on the speech, and it was entirely different from what was actually said.

Hope that makes more sense to you and helps. <3

I have absolutely no knowledge of Mr. Trump... so these claims against him with women etc... are not something I even care to look into.
When he first got elected... the only thing I knew is that he was from Hollywood...( meaning he was famous and had his own t.v. show )
Politics is a dirty business... and I guess I am ANGRY that Christians put their noses where it did not belong 4 years ago. Up until then... people were told to vote according to their conscience.... NOW suddenly... everyone who voted for Biden is EVIL and a child of satan... It is appalling to me... how politics has divided Christianity. But perhaps this is coming from a Canadian pair of eyes.

As for Fake News I am well aware of what it is... I don't watch American television... and the only reason I have been following even Canadian news is to keep up with the covid mandates... I understand about voting for the policies.... but I also believe that how one carries themselves in high office is of upmost importance... perhaps I am simply old fashioned. Here in Canada... our Governor General has just resigned due to hostile work environment... Perhaps we have more emphasis on behaviour here. Anyways... it was nice chatting with you... I am stubborn and will not change my view point....and I don't expect others to change theirs. Blessings to you.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't expect politicians to be Christian... my observations/opinions were not due to his NOT being a good Christian... but my astonishment was indeed in his Christian supporters. To me... Christianity cannot be expected within government... the church and state are separate.

The Christians were generally behind him because of the many things he did politically that they agreed with...his behaviors are another matter.

I've never liked his behaviors. Knew all about them well from living in Jersey and NY. And I was rather shocked and impressed with his actually keeping every campaign promise he made. Biden has already gone back on a laundry list of his campaign promises.
Hasn't been in office a week yet and yet can't seem to find reason to keep anything he has said yet except to enrich his cronies pockets. That's why the bitcoin has fallen so drastically...

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't expect politicians to be Christian... my observations/opinions were not due to his NOT being a good Christian... but my astonishment was indeed in his Christian supporters. To me... Christianity cannot be expected within government... the church and state are separate.
Well, if I am honest, our founding father's talked a lot about the nation being under God but I never saw anything about Jesus so I can't say too much on that.

But I already explained the Christian's observations - and sometimes we have to accept that our feelings do not change the facts. We have to make reasonable decisions and we can't rely on things that the media lies to us about when they are proven false. You have to play detective sometimes these days.

Having said that, let's not forget about what the Bible teaches us when it comes to nations who forget God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To me... Christianity cannot be expected within government... the church and state are separate.

To the USA, and her People, And her Government Laws...America was Established on Thee Heavenly Gods Standards and Principles.
Individuals can believe in whatever they want...but Laws were established TO BE legislated on Godly Standards and Principles.

Early Laws ARE are Remarkable Parallel to Gods Standards and Principles.
Latter Laws ARE A Remarkable Slither Away from Gods Standards and Principles.
The Party TAKING the charge of the Slithering Away...is a well known Fact.

Reactions: Truman

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have absolutely no knowledge of Mr. Trump... so these claims against him with women etc... are not something I even care to look into.
When he first got elected... the only thing I knew is that he was from Hollywood...( meaning he was famous and had his own t.v. show )
Politics is a dirty business... and I guess I am ANGRY that Christians put their noses where it did not belong 4 years ago. Up until then... people were told to vote according to their conscience.... NOW suddenly... everyone who voted for Biden is EVIL and a child of satan... It is appalling to me... how politics has divided Christianity. But perhaps this is coming from a Canadian pair of eyes.

As for Fake News I am well aware of what it is... I don't watch American television... and the only reason I have been following even Canadian news is to keep up with the covid mandates... I understand about voting for the policies.... but I also believe that how one carries themselves in high office is of upmost importance... perhaps I am simply old fashioned. Here in Canada... our Governor General has just resigned due to hostile work environment... Perhaps we have more emphasis on behaviour here. Anyways... it was nice chatting with you... I am stubborn and will not change my view point....and I don't expect others to change theirs. Blessings to you.
Also important to know then that Trump became President without ever having been a politician and did not work for the sake of greed and money, like basically almost every other politician.

Blessings to you as well. Hope you have a great day.

Reactions: Taken

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Credible sources?? for my claims?? I don't have a list... this little rant that you quoted is from my observations over the years.
I have not watched the news media... I live in Canada... and I listen to the National. I don't like how Mr. Trump spoke... and how
he seemed to always be accusing people of things. FAKE NEWS.... you're a bad reporter... blah blah...
My rant was simply that...a rant... and compared to what many have said here... I think my words were mild.
I have no respect for the outgoing president... which is fine because I am not American.
My shock is seeing how so many Christians have supported him and ignored his terrible behaviour.

No... I do not know anyone who has had covid... I live a very solitary life... so I truly don't get out much... I don't have the time or energy to get into all the conspiracy theories about this and that... I understand that some people thought Mr. Trump was a God-send and a fine president... I don't see it that way... which is fine... I got to have my little rant.
Hi, I live in Canada and avoid the media, with few exceptions. I see myself as libertarian, which is just left of center. :)

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ARE you serious??? The guy has been in office for just 2 days... LOL
Dead serious...

Student loan forgiveness....gone
Transparent administration....gone
Be a leader...took his mask right off and then chewed out a reporter asking a simple question...so that's gone too.
Promised to stop marginalizing anyone...gone.
A whole slew of black men are now being incarcerated for petty crimes despite earlier misgivings pleaded for being wrong.

The sheer volume of state troopers and military excluding anyone but invitees to the inauguration was also telling.

Then there seems to be a bunch of Vaccines that have come up "missing" that were fully delivered and received a few days ago. People have been told to not expect more anytime soon.

And that's just in two days. No telling what today will bring.

Just saying...

Reactions: April_Rose

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dead serious...

Student loan forgiveness....gone
Transparent administration....gone
Be a leader...took his mask right off and then chewed out a reporter asking a simple question...so that's gone too.
Promised to stop marginalizing anyone...gone.
A whole slew of black men are now being incarcerated for petty crimes despite earlier misgivings pleaded for being wrong.

The sheer volume of state troopers and military excluding anyone but invitees to the inauguration was also telling.

Then there seems to be a bunch of Vaccines that have come up "missing" that were fully delivered and received a few days ago. People have been told to not expect more anytime soon.

And that's just in two days. No telling what today will bring.

Just saying...
LOL... ok John....

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello to you fellow Canadian... I see myself as a little lamb... sitting at the feet of my Shepherd.
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face to you and give you peace.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is truly disappointing is that President Trump failed to set up an INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATIVE COMMISSION (totally outside the corrupted DOJ and FBI) on January 20, 2020 which was authorized to properly and carefully investigate the election machinery in all the states of America. .

And there you have it! The biggest reason why I have lost my respect for the forty-fifth president of The United States of America.

Did you have your faith in Trump?

No, I was hoping that he would win but I have only ever had faith in Jesus Christ because unlike the government He has never let me down even when I have let Him down.

At this time Biden is not running the government from what I understand. The military is....things are happening that we have no idea of. And if it does turn out that Trump is reinstated you will have a lot of praying for forgiveness for. Lol...and apologies to whom you are referencing here.

Yeah,.. I would,.. but unfortunately sister I highly doubt that that's going to happen. :(

I listened to Mr Trump since the 2016 election and there were several red flags from the get go. 1...he had no problem with lying 2...the fake tan, well, it spoke of a pretender and 3....narcissism oozed from him. These things were on display throughout his tenure.

Since when did he ever lie?

It's pathetic stuff like this which totally misrepresents Jesus.....the very thing Satan desires.

In what way?

Trump is a drug pusher... He could of saved the day and been the American hero for the world... But his with them... They all are... There is no right and left in politics now...

Instead of stopping this biggest crime against humanity, Trump joined it

What?

I was waiting for this thread! You wolves have at it. I’ll have no part in this.

Are you talking to me or all of the prophets that I was falsely referring to?

As someone who had a very bad experience with false visions and dreams after following "prophetic groups", don't worry. They're probably going through something themselves right now and it could be extremely painful and confusing. Be angry, it's understandable, but pray for them because it is intensely difficult and dangerous for that person.

The reality is there are deceitful spirits and there are false teachings in the Christian world about the "gifts of prophecies" that basically involve channeling spirits by trying to "hear" God (audibly) or "see" words and so on, these are demonic teachings, and they can be VERY convincing and set up to discourage the faith.

So for anyone out there going through it, don't do that. If God has something to say he will, but don't set yourself up by believing everything "can only be God" or "only God can do that." It's not true and thinking so can lead to a great deal of suffering.

And let it be a warning to those who had true experiences, a prideful spirit with the "fighting spirits" and whatever will take you somewhere else. God will humble you if he wants to.

Proverbs 16:32

Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one who takes a city.

Watch out also for people who start acting like they're something BIG and getting super, super dramatic about it. Some of these things are demonic and give people a narcissistic personality because they feel powerful and in control- almost invincible or like they're on a mission. I remember and I got knocked down to the ground hard because of it.

True,.. you have made very good points here.

I hear ya...and even the Republicans have proven to be untrustworthy...smh

Exactly!

Christianity and politics do not go together... they never have.

You're joking right? People have literally been comparing Trump and Pence to Jesus and Judas.

See my above comment.

ARE you serious??? The guy has been in office for just 2 days... LOL

And you're surprised?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The experimental vaccine that's killing so many people and crippling so many others

And so how is that Trump's fault? He's not a doctor and to my knowledge neither does he play one on TV.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And so how is that Trump's fault?

* He didn't drain the swamp as he said he would
* Then he turned and gave billions to pharma with his warp speed
* People are getting killed or becoming cripple from the experimental vaccine but Trump just kept rolling em out

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm the Jews...
Israel is a police state. There isn't a policeman on every corner....there's two. Then there's the UN monitors and IDF. The only crimes committed are by the taxi drivers.