False Prophets

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald Trump DID WIN HUGELY on November 3. So all those predictions were correct. But the victory was stolen through massive election fraud, which included a number of fraudulent activities in five states happening at the same time, possibly in 17 states, but definitely in five states.

The immediate reaction of an alert, honest, and professional FBI would have been to shut down everything in all these states, detain all employees within all polling stations, seize all Dominion Voting System machines, and start a very serious and far-reaching investigation which would ALSO have directed attention to events in China, Italy, and Germany connected with the fraud.

A thorough, UNBIASED, HONEST, AND PROFESSIONAL investigation would have very clearly established every detail of what happened on November 3 and 4 (since no election activity would have been allowed after all those dates). The result of this investigation would have confirmed that Joe Biden received MILLIONS of illegal votes, and that Donald Trump was the clear winner.

What is truly disappointing is that President Trump failed to set up an INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATIVE COMMISSION (totally outside the corrupted DOJ and FBI) on January 20, 2020 which was authorized to properly and carefully investigate the election machinery in all the states of America. After that there should have been many prosecutions, and an executive order which TOTALLY BANNED mail-in ballots (except for those with extremely serious disabilities) and electronic vote *counting* (which was rigged to begin with). The whole system had already been corrupted since 2013, and even Democratic senators had voiced serious concerns about Dominion. There were three full years during which all the rot and all the illegalities could have been discovered, exposed, and purged.

Since nothing was done about all of this, 2020 was ripe for major fraud. Fraud was being committed for quite some time, illegal aliens were being issued bogus ID, dead persons were not being removed from voter rolls, people who had relocated were still shown at their old addresses, etc. So one could say that the theft of Trump's victory was partly his fault, since a president has far-reaching powers when crimes are being committed across the nation.

So the title of your thread should really be "Election Corruption in America".
Is it bigly or hugely

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
right from the outset poppet!

Prove it!

President Trump did win. Just because a known thief stole the White house does not mean President Trump lost. Did you know President Trump has with a 51 percent approval rating, no one loses with that. The WH has thieves and squatters in it and I believe that God will fix that this year so that the rightful President will be seated

I know he did but that still doesn't change the fact that it's over now. I almost wanted to never vote again after this, but then I realized that it would only make things worse.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im most likely going to get slapped around for my opinion. So be it

Watch that these politicians aren't the false prophets...

Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
By their fruit you will recognize them Matthew 7:15-16

He came in sheeps clothing talking about great things; making America great again, draining the swamp...

Now, im not an American, but the Donald had his moment to drain the swamp and save not only America but the world...
He could of stopped this whole scamdemic plandemic nonsense. Many of us were hopeful

He had all the evidence at his disposal, there was tension with Fauci, he seemed poised to pull the plug in the swamp at any moment, everyone was on the edge of their seats... Then he did a backflip 180 switch...

He threw billions of dollars at pharma and said he is speeding up the process, operation warp speed, using every available resource to rush out this experimental synthetic pathogen including the military which looks very suspicious. The most rotten of rotten fruits, so rotten its toxic

Now that his gone i can't help but wonder if he was just a big distraction... A side show to suck the Americans attention from covid to a side show

View attachment 12818
It really wasn't possible for one man (even if in the president position) to completely drain the swamp. The swamp is deep and the the swamp is wide. The majority of both political parties are in the swamp (some deeper than others). Most government agencies and departments (eg. CIA, FBI) are also in the swamp. There was no possible way that Donald Trump could have completely eliminated the swamp - he would have had to remove and replace 90-95% of the government. But, he did make the swamp known. He pointed it out, he made it more clear and he started a movement against it. He pushed and said things that no other politician would have ever done. And even though he exposed so much and therefore was attacked 24/7 by absolutely everyone (including his own side), he managed to hang on for his entire term. Unbelievable when you think of it.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prove it!

I know he did but that still doesn't change the fact that it's over now. I almost wanted to never vote again after this, but then I realized that it would only make things worse.
Its not over yet, God will prevail

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
of course there's proof.....4 yrs of it

Then show me it!! Otherwise I'm going to think what we all know is already plainly obvious that you're just full of hot air if you don't have any evidence to back your claim.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump did win. Just because a known thief stole the White house does not mean President Trump lost. Did you know President Trump has with a 51 percent approval rating, no one loses with that. The WH has thieves and squatters in it and I believe that God will fix that this year so that the rightful President will be seated
Never gonna happen. Checks and balances work. The founding fathers knew what they were doing. God was with them. We live like kings in America compared to nearly all other nations. Why can't people see the big picture? The average American has practically nothing to complain about. My biggest earnings years were during the Clinton administration, even though I hated most of his domestic policies. The dems have yet to succeed in taking the guns and the Repubs have done nothing to overturn Roe v. Wade. Who in government deserves such fierce loyalty as is witnessed here? No one. No one.

Oh, that Christ were so adored as are men.

Reactions: April_Rose

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then show me it!! Otherwise I'm going to think what we all know is already plainly obvious that you're just full of hot air if you don't have any evidence to back your claim.
my dear.....your precedent has been set....you have decided what you think is right. Bringing evidence would make not make an iota of difference to your point of view......why? because the evidence is in the public domain globally and has been there for the whole world to see.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You may disagree with me but I'll defend your right to disagree with me. - I love America!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my dear.....your precedent has been set....you have decided what you think is right. Bringing evidence would make not make an iota of difference to your point of view......why? because the evidence is in the public domain globally and has been there for the whole world to see.

That's not the point when you make a claim you need evidence to support it. Just like you never told me about how calling out the people responsible for the election fraud was a sin either.

These are not all legit, but he lies like a bear rug (THEY All DO):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/

Well even though I don't trust liberal websites thank you for at least stating a source for why you believe what you do as I don't think it was ever that difficult.

You may disagree with me but I'll defend your right to disagree with me. - I love America!

Disagree with you on what?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I used to think all politicians were the same...crooks.
The last time I voted, I helped elect Justin Trudeau.
One night in June, 2016, as I was watching my favorite news station, C.N.N., I got interested in the American primaries. :confused:
Before I knew it, I was engrossed in them.
When I first heard Trump was running, I thought, " Now they're going to have a clown for president?"
My early favorite was Ben Carson.
As I followed closely, I gradually became aware of what was going on.
I remember the eve of the 2016 election, praying desperately that Mr. Trump get in.
I know I'm closest to the Lord when things are tough.
We'll see...

Reactions: BobVance

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's not the point when you make a claim you need evidence to support it. Just like you never told me about how calling out the people responsible for the election fraud was a sin either.
Dear A_R, with respect, if you cannot find the entrance to the toilet its because you're looking at the back of the structure.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's why I said they're not all legit, but it's easy enough to fact check. And it's not like you're going to find a list of Trump lies on a conservative website. :)

True,.. all I want is to be delivered the truth.

Dear A_R, with respect, if you cannot find the entrance to the toilet its because you're looking at the back of the structure.

Whatever. :rolleyes: