Family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
You can pray God bless our family and His guidance and presence be always with us.
Parents are ailing , today doctor told mom to have cataract surgery of one eye and than cataract surgery of another eyes.
Wife is busy and she has to do and manage lot of things in family. I am on bed only . Have 2 daughters they need care also have a younger sis. She needs a government job and a married life.
You can pray God bless our family members.

Thank you!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can pray God bless our family and His guidance and presence be always with us.
Parents are ailing , today doctor told mom to have cataract surgery of one eye and than cataract surgery of another eyes.
Wife is busy and she has to do and manage lot of things in family. I am on bed only . Have 2 daughters they need care also have a younger sis. She needs a government job and a married life.

Thank you!
Praying for my India family.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Praying with you.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying with you.
March on in the LORD my friend . For what is our life in this world , it appears as does the morning dew
and soon fades away . But for those who KNOW CHRIST JESUS , who embrace HIM , THEY SHALL NEVER DIE .
I once was young and now am middle aged and can tell you what you ALREADY WELL KNOW .
NOTHING Lasts , ONLY THE WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER .
The LORD IS OUR HOPE and our salvation . HE is all that matters . HE is all that we need .
Put those hands up my friend , and even if you cannot dance a jig of praise like david once did ,
WE CAN STILL PRAISE and THANK HIM for all THAT GOD IS , FOR all that HE has done .
We shall not DIE my friend . We shall not die but shall simply live forever with HE who has saved us .
The world fadeth away , the vessel of man grows old and does not retain its strength
BUT THE LORD NEVER fades away , HIS MERCIES are new every day , His strength never fails
His word never fails , And to those who have embraced the truth of The GOSPEL of CHRIST
though the body shall wax old and die , THE SOUL LIVETH FOREVER with HE who has saved us .
You praise and thank the LORD daily my friend . Lift those hands up and let all that has breath praise and thank the LORD .