Farewell

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear Brethren,

I believe it is time for me to leave this forum. I am happy to have been able to converse with you on many topics. It has been instructive and I have learned a lot. I think the moderators are very good people and I have no ill will towards anyone that I have met here.

May God richly bless you all,

Justin

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Goodbye brother Justin...
btw this is the only way I know how to remove your account. Sorry about that dear brother. I am sure that HS will do a better job :)

Farewell and God Speed!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
You seem like a nice enough fellow .... the hard part was trying to figure out your intent .... your posts had the aroma of Mormon-israel-tabernacle rituals blended with new age spiritualism

Hard to know what to make of it .

Best wishes

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Angelina said:
I could always undo this Justin, If you would like me to??? :huh: just PM HS or me if you can

Shalom!
So in light of the last couple of days and his account being disabled, this is all nothing but a drama queen exhibition? LOL
Man up Justin LOL I can only imagine the conversations that must have taken place behind this decision.

Come on back it doesn't matter that you don't believe in the virgin birth of God in the flesh.
If this were a church I"d have to add nickels and noses

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Farewell Justin; and keep in mind that lionesses, she-bears, leopards, and the birds of prey and fowls of the air need food. If you are going to suffer at the hands of those who are murderers in heart then at least suffer for the Truth. Every "experience" must comply with Scripture and help to explain the Scripture rather than the experience being used to formulate doctrine. Otherwise understand that you yourself are being tested to see whether you truly love the Lord and his Word with all of your heart, with all of your mind, with all of your soul, and with all of your strength. I will add that in my own experiences, (which are quite a few) never was I seeking out such a thing as a vision or a dream. In fact several of them came down upon my own head like hailstone crowns, (each one about the weight of a talent). If you must suffer, (and you must because it concerns growth and pruning) then make sure you suffer for the name of the Father and the Son rather than suffering for your own name, (and a name is not just a name but the character, attributes, and doctrines of the name). And when the beasts tear open your chest plate then at least make the food good for them; love your neighbor to the best of your ability, and in so doing perhaps the Father will heal one or more of them and awaken that once seared conscience. In addition remember that if you do not have the same mark as the lions, bears, leopards, and eagles, then surely you cannot be allowed to trade ideas or doctrinal understanding in their kingdom.

The Most High Bless your Bread of Life and Living Water! :)

Reactions: Angelina