Fatal shooting of Rayshard Brooks

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, the District Attorney is completely lying about an easily-checkable fact. :rolleyes:

The DA's JOB is to file the Charges...not decide if the charges are true or not.

Are you that ignorant of how due process is exercised?

Reactions: historyb

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'll link an article but u can find it all over the net now
How Rayshard Brooks Was Fatally Shot by the Atlanta Police

So the question is this... Did the officer have the right to shoot the man?

The cops weren't in danger. He was running away, too fast for them... BANG BANG BANG... DEAD
U can't shoot a man dead cos he is faster than u. One leg shot would of been sufficient to stop him, just one...

The officer coming up from far behind saw Brooks firing (a taser) at his partner. All you see is a flash. From that distance it could have been thought to be a gun. He had the right to protect his partner.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He had already discharged the taser (and it was a one-shot taser) when he was shot in the back.

I have never fired a gun, so someone else would know better that has fired one, but he was probably pulling the trigger while that taser shot was being fired, if the taser had hit him, he would be lying helplessly on the ground.

Between the taser and the gun being fired, it happened in a second, possibly less, it was the cop's immediate reaction.

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(@ info from a police department, regarding r.brooks)

when the taser struck the police officer, his nerves jittered and he pulled the trigger, the two more pulls of the trigger was just a resulting reaction, it was done before the officer realized what had happened)

(its hard to say which officer fired the weapon or if both officers fired the weapon, in the middle of the night with low visibility in a high crime neighborhood, with extreme force used against the officer, reasonable lethal force is necessary)

(G. Floyd was dead by the public distracting the officer, directly and by motivating G. Floyd to continue to resist!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............. if someone references a minority, then they are immediately in danger of minorities, that is their reputation ............. however, the good news is that, I will have to set some of these people free, and use loss of life remediations, if that is necessary against the leadership ............. all of this is on a as necessary basis, for the good of the people in a small sense, but this is a larger goal of getting things set up)

Hold a Gun, and press your finger against the trigger, apply no pressure, when that taser hits you, it will go off, bang!!!!!!!!! (will have to watch the news to see what else dies connected to the usa's leaderships, as they keep enjoying me with their suicides both at home and abroad, just a tiny bit of euthanasia).

Last edited:

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never fired a gun, so someone else would know better that has fired one, but he was probably pulling the trigger while that taser shot was being fired, if the taser had hit him, he would be lying helplessly on the ground.

Between the taser and the gun being fired, it happened in a second, possibly less, it was the cop's immediate reaction.

A Taser only has one shot. It is useless after that. A Taser is not life threatening. He fired, and missed, and had already turned and was running... two shots to the back are proof of that!

You have to ask the question; if YOU were in a scuffle, and the other person was unarmed and retreating, and you shot them twice in the back.... do you actually believe that you would not be arrested and charged with murder?

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(@ info from a police department, regarding r.brooks)

when the taser struck the police officer, his nerves jittered and he pulled the trigger, the two more pulls of the trigger was just a resulting reaction, it was done before the officer realized what had happened)

(its hard to say which officer fired the weapon or if both officers fired the weapon, in the middle of the night with low visibility in a high crime neighborhood, with extreme force used against the officer, reasonable lethal force is necessary)

(G. Floyd was dead by the public distracting the officer, directly and by motivating G. Floyd to continue to resist!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............. if someone references a minority, then they are immediately in danger of minorities, that is their reputation ............. however, the good news is that, I will have to set some of these people free, and use loss of life remediations, if that is necessary against the leadership ............. all of this is on a as necessary basis, for the good of the people in a small sense, but this is a larger goal of getting things set up)

Hold a Gun, and press your finger against the trigger, apply no pressure, when that taser hits you, it will go off, bang!!!!!!!!! (will have to watch the news to see what else dies connected to the usa's leaderships, as they keep enjoying me with their suicides both at home and abroad, just a tiny bit of euthanasia).

We are in fantasy land!

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The officer coming up from far behind saw Brooks firing (a taser) at his partner. All you see is a flash. From that distance it could have been thought to be a gun. He had the right to protect his partner.

They frisked him, and knew that he was disarmed! They both had their guns. This is a sorry excuse and not a reason!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Taser only has one shot. It is useless after that. A Taser is not life threatening. He fired, and missed, and had already turned and was running... two shots to the back are proof of that!

You have to ask the question; if YOU were in a scuffle, and the other person was unarmed and retreating, and you shot them twice in the back.... do you actually believe that you would not be arrested and charged with murder?

Under Georgia law the taser the prep had is considered a deadly weapon and it doesn't matter what anyone thinks the officer had every right to shoot the prep to protect his partner and the public. Look it up even the DA admitted that according to Georgia law the prep was wielding a deadly weapon. The charge of murder is egregious and if police are not going to be able to do their job than enjoy no police to protect anyone.

Oh you may want to get a gun, because we all going to have to learn how to use one.

Reactions: Scoot

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is a good video that shows everything. The struggle starts 3 minutes into the video

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The other cop was at least 20 feet behind.

Yes that's the cop that got shot by Brooks with the taser. It's not him that shoots Brooks, it's the cop closest to him that shoots him.

Watch the video I just posted above. I think that will clear things up

Reactions: Scoot

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes that's the cop that got shot by Brooks with the taser. It's not him that shoots Brooks, it's the cop closest to him that shoots him.

Watch the video I just posted above. I think that will clear things up

Yes, I thought it was the other cop that shot him.