Coronavirus 5.0 (City of Philadelphia, PA, USA, this Summer)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Video Shows the State of Pennsylvania as the Glass Mirror, broken into pieces by the "Coronavirus".

(Its just a specific offense of "Capital Punishment for Pleasure", God may be acting on, that will see "Coronavirus" with a marked change, perhaps, with global attention like that China incident)

(Background::::The Authorities at that time, Solicited my Youngest Brother to have incest relations, he refused but the situation is not clear........the authorities did some damage to him put his arm through some glass, as is recorded in the hospital record.................years later at this address, the police department solicited relations between my youngest brother and my oldest brother's daughter at that time, and I refused to enjoy that too, that is recorded at the darby police department near my address)

(shortly after that, the police department claimed I had the cell phone of the shooter, that went on a few days later, and did a school shooting near my address, that should be recorded at the darby police department)

This "Capital Punishment for Pleasure", at least initially, originated with me, from the Philadelphia Police department...............the last time I formerly contacted the Philadelphia Police Department, about its abuses of me or the public was during 2013/2014, the manayunk police department i contacted about the murder/disappearance of shane montgomery, i later claimed it was an african american police officer in that area at the time, was the suspect..............the philadelphia police department, punished my older brother at the time, by crashing his police vehicle, and attempting homocide for contacting me and leaking details, that is recorded with the philadelphia department and hospital.

God chooses to take an action that will bring the Coronavirus into the Next Level of Things, its based on your suicide pleasure with me...............(remember the son of man is a modifier, if God intends to do something he has higher likelyhood to do it in the name or from actions for or against the son of man)...................(the current incest/suicide with me has asian people primarily under jewish supervision or etc. pleasuring themselves with me for years, that explain asia, its no more complicated then that).

God's behavior is Cyclical regarding the "unified field (lack thereof)" and "dead flesh on earth (lack of unified field)", controversy, of sentencing mankind to death and its generations with no specific acknowledgement or benefit save for a few individuals from generation to generation. I will eventually die, and God may of done nothing in advance, your suffering is at your own hands, until a brief sudden global death, before we begin to discern god's mercies.

I understand this summer will come and go in a few weeks, this is the kind of law I am looking for.................we talked about, videos of people in China just dropping dead for unexplained reasons, that marked that epic center..............along with Coronavirus, we haven't really seen that here in the USA, nor have we served as the epicenter................we talked about the "Coronavirus removing the 5 Senses or making them less sensitive", also we talked about traditional bubonic plague, all of this will be resolved soon, if there is a new next level, we should see evidence during the 4 Seasons Period, since, put bluntly, until we see a full cycle of "winter/spring/summer/fall", we cannot abandon the specific link of "Coronavirus" to "Climate Change (bio-magnetic interferences, for lack of unified field associations").

i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png............I understand your only course of action and natural inclination is to keep hurting me for pleasure, dead or alive, that is not important. It is god's decision to afford euthanasia an to increase your suffering, or to simply allow me to die at your hands, for your pleasure's sake, the only thing positive I can say is, how the media did not tell the full truth, when those philadelphia police officers and their whole families were found tied up and euthanized in their basements, and God using an Angel to do that, marked the suicide/murder waves that makes the city of philadelphia one of the murder capital's in the usa, so what's next, we'll have to see what becomes necessary.

(700 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia PA ............ Sometimes shooting me in the head or body, or etc. yields better results in certain areas, once again, you are instructed to autopsy the bodies of the minorities that die in hurting me for pleasure and this is, just about weekly if not daily) (all of this will be resolved soon anyway, in a few weeks)

Last edited by a moderator:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Videos and pictures deleted, we don't want any potentially demonic stuff on here at all.

I'm also sorry but I can't understand your ramblings.

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Videos and pictures deleted, we don't want any potentially demonic stuff on here at all.

I'm also sorry but I can't understand your ramblings.

(Official Replay)

FLMIAleedskalnin_sanders1_620x300.jpg

roadsideamerica.com/tip/59915

Churches of Revelation:

1. Ephesus
2. Smyrna
3. Pergamum
4. Thyatira
5. Sardis
6. Philadelphia (Fulfilled with, "9/11 Falling Man Moses", MABUS Prophecy)
7. Laodicea (Fulfilled with Edward Leedskalnin, Fatima Prophecy)

Philadelphia is a Legal Location. Based on the Birth Place of the Son of Man, not the Place of Death. God is not making payment for sin, that is why these arguments are isolated geographically. "Unified Field", disturbances are limited, God doesn't extend a lot of language for that. Mankind does not qualify for anything enduring, it has a "dead flesh problem" (removed tribes/genetic lines should be dead, mankind has to do that, not god).
What the Church Records about "1917 Fatima", is essentially False Witnessing, because it does not involve accuracy with the Son of Man, and God based his point of action on the son of man in some degree. So the argument they have presented is a failed argument.
God has not resolved the Testimony of the Son of Man, in terms of affording suicide/euthanasia for pleasure in hurting the son of man, as an extension to the accusation of God with Dead Flesh................for that reason 9/11 Falling Man Moses does not qualify for the argument of testimony.................that is a separate issue of this earth's chakra network, and those unclean genetic lines, in disputing the testimony of the son of man, in the "dead flesh accusation". City of Philadelphia is Son of Man Place of Birth God will act against in the "unified field" rebuke of "dead flesh accusation" of earth having no "unified field", regardless of how many of those kinds die, NOT THE WHOLE EARTH. (when testimony is resolved, or "ensign of nations according to isaish", son of man is a picture of god's mercies, at some point with resolution of testimony).
(9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, did die there temporarily, but that is not good enough for God, it is not the place of birth...............sometimes in the gospel's law, the son of man, the faithful, don't do anything, don't perform a work, but god's behavior is paralleled)

(in one example, jewish and ethnic people, in their incest pleasure are not really acting out god's will, its entirely for suicide pleasure, regarding god's zero position of not touching this earth, he has technically with the birth of the son of man, so their pleasure follows that, and then once again when the testimony is resolved, tied to geographic area, not to any person specifically..............they are cut off spiritually, so they get most pleasure from incest/suicide, is correct legal statement)

(all of this will be resolved soon, by the end of this year perhaps, 1290 and 1335 days from Flight 370's Disappearance, 153 Days before on 12/21/2020 this year, around that time)

Last edited: