Fatal shooting of Rayshard Brooks

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'll link an article but u can find it all over the net now
How Rayshard Brooks Was Fatally Shot by the Atlanta Police

So the question is this... Did the officer have the right to shoot the man?

The cops weren't in danger. He was running away, too fast for them... BANG BANG BANG... DEAD
U can't shoot a man dead cos he is faster than u. One leg shot would of been sufficient to stop him, just one...

Did the Police in the video have the "Right" to employ a taser on that girl who was in the process of complying with their command to leave the vehicle? If not, would deadly force be reasonable if she then shot the cop? What if she has a taser... would it be "legal" if she electrocuted the cop extracting her?

Is an action "right" for Police, and a "crime" if anyone else does it? As it stands today, yes! This is why the off-duty Police I know speed when off duty and just wave and laugh as they go past the radar trap that just pulled over a non-cop for not even going as fast!

Once the fleeing man fired the taser, it was no more than a footrace with the doughnut eating cops! Losing a footrace after a physical encounter is no longer justification to kill somebody. I live in a State where there is no "Castle Law"; meaning, I cannot kill somebody for violating my Castle. If I hear a break-in in the middle of the night, and I grab a firearm, bat, or just use my fist and I kill them.... if I cannot prove that my life was threatened... I am charged with murder. This is intended to save the drunk or druggie who goes into the wrong house.

The "time" for lethal force was during the scuffle. If the man ran, so what! They have his information; they have his vehicle! Simply get in your vehicle and go to his house. Eventually he will be caught. Why escalate the situation? This was poor judgment by the two cops! Their pride was wounded by allowing an impaired drunk to disarm them; they wanted to assert their "Blue Privilege." They acted as if they were the Judge and Jury and executed a Death Sentence for running!

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched a show once on panic and what it does to people. It was so scary because the only way to replicate true panic is to go into a dangerous situation. One test was to submerge them in a clear box. To escape the box u had to twist this and pull that and rotate this, it was a tricky procedure but they knew what to do. Out of 3 people only one person escaped.
Another person almost had it but paniced causing him to loose calm and just start shaking the cage mindlessly.

The purpose of military basic training is to test a person under stress to see if they can function in a warzone. The rough and stressful training is not mere hazing to get into the club! Is it perfect? No! Yet 90% of the soldiers are functional when they do get thrown into a crisis!

Looking at the frequency of these poor decisions under stress by Policemen, they are obviously not trained sufficiently, nor capable of functioning under stress. Unqualified people are obviously "moved-on" through the process because "they need more cops." Let's just give them all that "Blue" positional authority and impunity, and a gun... and let's see what happens!

Well, do we "see" yet?

My wife went through Cosmetology School which required 16 months of instruction before the State would allow her to use scissors and a hair dryer on someone's hair! Police training in my State is 6 months! And they give you a badge, a gun... life and death decisions… , and then let you loose on society!

Last edited:

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for hearing me out on the "shoot do disable" option. I was first a bit taken back by some of the personal attacks I saw on this site when I first came here - but I'm getting to find that there's a number of people I can challenge (or they can challenge me) in what I believe is the true Christian way - hearing each other out - and I find it a real blessing. Thank you!

I do not believe that the "shoot to disable" scenario is realistic or an option. First of all, if the Policeman's life is not threatened... they should not be shooting people in the first place! If there is a crisis where their lives are in jeopardy, wasting time and exposure to death by hesitating for that perfect "wound shot" is crazy talk!

Statistically, under panic, when they account for where every bullet went from a cops gun in an altercation; they average less than 70%. This means that at least 30% of the bullets they fire miss the intended target! Where do they go? This is true even though they are aiming for the largest center of mass! What would happen if they aimed for the furthest "wound only" extremities? How many "stray" bullets would potentially kill innocent people down-range?

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bullets are basically hollow points (or the ones I've seen more designed to 'open up' than just be hollow points. I've seen the ones up close they have used here in Aus, and it makes my eyes water to think of the damage. A pistol has a much lower velocity (but often a much heavier grain projectile) compared to rifles so as I understand it, the impact physics are a little different.

Scoot, I understand your concerns, yet you only have part of the equation to work with.

There are two sides to the hollow-point issue. What you say is true; the hollow-point expands and causes more damage along its path. If however, one uses a bullet that is a standard solid round-nose, it penetrates further. Let's look at the scenario from different angles. A larger, heavier bullet from a pistol does not travel as far. This is good, because where does a missed shot end up? A slower, heavier bullet has more potential to have stopping power. The reason is that if the bullet does not penetrate through the person, all that energy is transferred into the person that was hit. This is why Hollow-point ammunition is usually used. Its expansion limits its range and penetration, dumping its energy quicker. If I shoot a hollow-point bullet and hit my wall, it decelerates faster than a solid round point bullet would. This means that if I miss my target, I am less likely to kill my neighbor sleeping next door! This means that if a Cop shoots a man with a gun, and the man's wife and kids are cowered behind him, there is less chance that the bullet will pass through and harm the wife and kids. I know, it sounds horrible to speak of the science behind disabling a threat. Have you ever noticed that when new technology comes along, the first place it is used is to develop weapons to use against our enemies?

Therefore, for Public Safety, the limited range, and Hollow-Point ammunition makes the best sense for Police carry.

Reactions: Scoot

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The tragedies will continue until people deal with the clash of cultures. A lawless Black American culture that has no respect for authority...and a violent killer police culture that uses a gun the way children use a crayon.

Reactions: Candidus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the biggest problem is something you outlined here, we only ever see a small segment and assume we know everything and so make a rash judgement without knowing anything. In this modern society we like to judge on scant little evidence on our feelings instead of using rationality. Just as the people responded with emotions and burned downed Wendy's (those people should be arrested for arson) because emotions trump all. Emotions will be the death of America nd the human race. My opinion only we should jettison our emotions

Agree.

Officers are trained:
1) To React to a Situation;
2) To Control a Situation;
3) To React to a Situation!

1) Reaction:
When the "situation" has A person in Distress, Panic, Property or Life Threatened or Attacked or IN FEAR for "THEIR" Life;
The Officer is a Welcomed Sight.

2) Control:
Take statements. Assess. Aid the person. Contain person/property...
And alleviate the person's FEAR.

Where does Anyone Think the FEAR of the person Transfers TO?

3) Reaction:
No Fear Transfer...WHEN an Officer IS IN Control!

The Caveat: An Officer HAVING CONTROL:
"Requires" ANY PERSON at the scene or suspected of involvement IN "Causing" another person's FEAR...
"TO BE COOPERATIVE" with the Officer.

^ That is the nitty gritty conundrum!
Will a person, CHOOSE to COOPERATE with an OFFICER ... OR NOT!

Officers are Not Psychic.
They have to "wait and see" what another Person "Will choose to do".

Once a "person has chosen" TO: Not Cooperate with the Officers VERBAL COMMANDS...

A Natural Bodily Function of Adrenalin Occurres within the Officer.

Adrenaline triggers the body's fight-or-flight response.

The "situation" Begins with:
"A person's Choice" to Harm Another Person or Property.
"The other person's" Adrenaline is Triggered...Fear and Anger...then Relief from the Officer.

The Officer dealing with an "UNCOOPERATIVE" person suspected of Choosing to harm another person or property...has Just Assumed the Others person Fear.

Point Being:
An Officer Controlling Any Situation:
IS "initially" Dependent UPON "COOPERATION".

Any person "Cooperating WITH an Officers VERBAL COMMANDS"...is NOT dealing with an Officer Whose Adreniline has been triggered.

CAUSE and EFFECT...

99% of the Time (by standers, those Not involved), React with criticism to the EFFECT.

What about the Choices, and ACCOUNTABILITY of the person WHO CHOSE, PREPARED, CARRIED OUT, INTENDED Harm Against another Persons LIFE or Property?

What about the Person who WILLFULLY chooses to NOT COOPERATE with an OFFICERS VERBAL COMMANDS, or Yet makes Threadening Moves toward the OFICER?

The OFFICER is Authorized and Expected and Required to FORCE an Uncooperative person into Compliance.

Is Anyone Unaware...WHEN (non- Threatening) Verbal Commands...CHANGE to FORCED Compliance?

Pepper spray, club, wrestle, shoot, ALL stem from a person's Willful Choice to NOT Cooperate with an Officers Verbal/ gesture/ flashing lights/ sound Commands!

Why is THE "EFFECT" the Highlight?

Why is the "Highlight"...NOT...
"Another person has Lost his (freedom or Life) for choosing to harm another's person's Life or Property and (Disobey Authorities Verbal Commands)???

Personally...I do NOT care "what measure of Force" an Officer of the Law (after a Verbal Command) uses to take into Custody a person who has Harmed or Threatens harm, of another person or property...(and refuses to Cooperate with Verbal Commands).

OP-->
"Highlights" mr. floyd...

Facts: Did THEY Cooperate with Authority Commands?

Facts: No.

Facts: Had they Cooperated with Authorities Commands...THEY each Could have Exercised Their Right to a Defense Against Any Charge brought Against them.

Mr Floyd was accused of passing a counterfeit 20$ bill...So what? The chain of Evidence had already been broken. The shop-keeper has multiple 20$ bills in his store till...No WAY on scene to Prove ANY bill was Floyds...WHY did he choose NOT to cooperate with authorities?

Doesn't matter WHY...ONLY that he is Accountable for Refusing to Cooperate with Authorities.

Rayshard Brooks- in his vehicle, car running, In a fast food dive in lane of a restaurant, Causing a Jam for other patrons.
Police arrive...
Brooks Cooperated in moving his Vehicle.
Brooks Cooperated in stepping out of his vehicle.
Brooks Cooperated in Answering Questions...
(and LIED, in his Answer)
Books Cooperated in taking a Breathalizer Test, which REVEALED HIS LIE.
(Brooks at that point had been Observed, sleeping behind the Wheel of a running Vehicle, operating a motor Vehicle AND according to the Law "Legally Drunk"...even when he claimed he had "only" one drink.)
It was the Officers Duty to take Brooks into custody.
And THAT...was Brooks Choice to STOP cooperating with Officers.

WHO does NOT KNOW...Refusing to Cooperate with Authorities...IS RESISTING Authorities?

WHO does NOT KNOW...RESISTING AUTHORITIES will result in Authorities USING Forced Cooperation?

Again ... WHY is an individual's "Choice to Resist" an Officer, and the Individuals Accountability for his Choices...NOT the Highlight?

I can have compassion for a person who has lost a LOVED one...under any circumstances.

But I DO NOT have Compassion For another person who "disregards accountability for an individual's CHOICE to Disobey Authorities and Put "themselves" at Risk of Harm by Force."

We All have FREEWILL to make our OWN choices.

If an individual Freely Chooses to Put himself AT Risk of Losing his Life; for driving legally drunk, for setting fires/ destroying another's property, for throwing bricks / destroying another person's property, for stealing another person's property...
WHO am I to say, the agitator is NOT accountable for his FREEWILL Choice to take that Risk?

I have compassion for grieving family members and friends of "individuals who themselves" Willfully MADE Choices that lead to their own detriment...
But I have NO compassion for people who are Too Ignorant to Know...their Own Choices of of settling Legal matters is not accomplished in the Media, Whinning, Retaliation, Marching around in the streets, Rioting, Looting, Destroying property, threatening people, Disregarding Authorities...

Seriously...The public at large and Officers of the Law...ARE NOT the LAW MAKERS!

The states Governors and Union's President are NOT THE LAW MAKERS!

If the People at Large DO NOT "LIKE" The LAWS they are "UNDER"...
Seriously are People SO IGNORANT, they DO NOT KNOW they have A Representative Assigned TO THEM...that IS a Law Maker?

Sheesh...oh yeah ... Public Education...failed in basic knowledge of Government and Individuals RIGHTS and PROTOCOL to address grievances with a Governmental LAW.

Sad, Sad, Sad!

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Scoot and historyb

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure on the USA laws. IIRC I think i saw a real life cop show once where the cops were shooting at a fleeing car

This is where the U.S.A. has a problem. Shooting at a fleeing car that is not pouring out lead towards the Police, is reckless, unnecessary, and should be grounds for dismissal and imprisonment! (If I did it, would they let me off with a slap on the wrist?)

The issue that has come to a head in America is the attitude towards Police abuse, is that they believe "Rights for me and not for Thee"!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The tragedies will continue until people deal with the clash of cultures. A lawless Black American culture that has no respect for authority...and a violent killer police culture that uses a gun the way children use a crayon.

The problem IS introducing IRRELEVANT FACTS...(as primary Facts)...

The Media IS a primary Factor IN introducing IRRELEVANT FACTS...with the SOLE intention of "gaining..."Ratings + Sales"

Culture, race, religious preference, age, gender, sexual preference, etc. is utterly IRRELEVANT ... when any person is suspected to have knowledge of a crime Against another or their property...

Until it comes to the MEDIA!!
The Media Focuses ON and perpetuates TO KEEP the Focus ON...
Culture, RACE, religious preferences, age, gender, sexual preference...

WHY? Because...it is a Guarantee to STIR "EMOTIONS" of the public at Large...
And the more the Public at Large begins to become EMOTIONLY "interested or attached" to a story..." the More the Ratings and Sales" the Media Gains!

Should a (so called) (NEWS) Media Actually report the Facts... without Irrelevant Facts...
A person of interest, a suspect (threatening another person or property) Rejected cooperating with Authorized Officers, lost their life during the process of being uncooperative with Authorities...End of story!
(End of ratings & sales...End of $$$ to the media outlet!!)

What does...culture, Race, age, gender, religious preference, sexual preference, etc. "have to do with WHY any individual person CHOSE to be uncooperative with an Officer of the Law and put his own well-being at Risk?

Nada!! Zip!! Irrelevant!!!

You can take ANY (so called News Story)...eject the Emotional Prompting words...AND Be left with the Relevant Facts.

A person chose to put themself in danger by being uncooperative with Authorities.

Glory to God,
Taken

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Officers are trained:
1) To React to a Situation;
2) To Control a Situation;
3) To React to a Situation!

1) Reaction:
When the "situation" has A person in Distress, Panic, Property or Life Threatened or Attacked or IN FEAR for "THEIR" Life;
The Officer is a Welcomed Sight.

2) Control:
Take statements. Assess. Aid the person. Contain person/property...
And alleviate the person's FEAR.

Where does Anyone Think the FEAR of the person Transfers TO?

3) Reaction:
No Fear Transfer...WHEN an Officer IS IN Control!

The Caveat: An Officer HAVING CONTROL:
"Requires" ANY PERSON at the scene or suspected of involvement IN "Causing" another person's FEAR...
"TO BE COOPERATIVE" with the Officer.

Their is a huge difference between being "trained" and having an ego power-trip!

Police are the so-called "trained" ones. They should not have any expectation that the "un-trained public" has training in specific steps to respond to the Police. If they get "adrenaline" over such interactions, they are unfit for their position.

Once a "person has chosen" TO: Not Cooperate with the Officers VERBAL COMMANDS...

Not all "verbal commands" are within the responsibilities or rights of the Officer to "Command"!
This is where the issue comes in, that the Bully, or Barnie Fife Officer gets a chip on their shoulder that the person will not "cooperate" with their bullying! Not everything a Cop believes that they have a right to is a valid "command" even though in their arrogance, they do not see it that way! Police abuse this assumed "principle" all the time!

CAUSE and EFFECT...

Bad cop... bad effect!

What about the Person who WILLFULLY chooses to NOT COOPERATE with an OFFICERS VERBAL COMMANDS, or Yet makes Threadening Moves toward the OFICER?

A Citizen should use their Rights to not cooperate with the Officer! Where they are required to do so, they must, but the Police do not differentiate being uncooperative where people have to, and where they do not. I do not have to answer any question I am asked... that is being "uncooperative"!

"Highlights" mr. floyd...

Facts: Did THEY Cooperate with Authority Commands?

Facts: No.

Facts: Had they Cooperated with Authorities Commands...THEY each Could have Exercised Their Right to a Defense Against Any Charge brought Against them.

Mr Floyd was accused of passing a counterfeit 20$ bill...So what? The chain of Evidence had already been broken. The shop-keeper has multiple 20$ bills in his store till...No WAY on scene to Prove ANY bill was Floyds...WHY did he choose NOT to cooperate with authorities?

Doesn't matter WHY...ONLY that he is Accountable for Refusing to Cooperate with Authorities.

He was in HANCUFFS! What was he going to do? Waddle down the road? Why did they not just place him in the car? If he was on the ground, what justification would there be in putting a knee on his throat? What justification could the three witnessing policemen have for allowing a crime occur in front of them? What possible justification do they have for failing to look out for the health and safety and welfare of a detained man already in their custody? "Failure to OBEY their COMMANDS" is not a reasonable defense!

Brooks- in his vehicle, car running, In a fast food dive in lane of a restaurant, Causing a Jam for other patrons.
Police arrive...
Brooks Cooperated in moving his Vehicle.
Brooks Cooperated in stepping out of his vehicle.
Brooks Cooperated in Answering Questions...
(and LIED, in his Answer)
Books Cooperated in taking a Breathalizer Test, which REVEALED HIS LIE.
(Brooks at that point had been Observed, sleeping behind the Wheel of a running Vehicle, operating a motor Vehicle AND according to the Law "Legally Drunk"...even when he claimed he had "only" one drink.)
It was the Officers Duty to take Brooks into custody.
And THAT...was Brooks Choice to STOP cooperating with Officers.

Brooks did not have a reason to "Cooperate," for no one has to say or do anything they feel might incriminate themselves. Every person is supposed to be presumed as innocent until proven guilty in a court of law! These Cops were the Judge, the Jury, and the Executioners!

Driving is a Privilege, not a right. Brooks was required to comply with presenting his license and registration, and to exit the vehicle. He did so. The problem is when Brooks attacked the UNPROFFESSIONAL Police Officers who allowed him to disarm one of them of their taser... a non-lethal weapon! After he turned and the attack was over, the threat was no longer present! There would be no reason to shoot and kill someone for hurting your little Blue, butt-hurt Pride!

While neither dead Black person involved was "Cooperative" in every aspect, yet neither were a direct threat to anyone's lives when they were murdered by the Police!

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can be arrested for a DUI if you are behind the wheel of a parked car.

It's a bad law. If you are not moving, you are not driving.

Someone using a vehicle in the winter for heat, or in the Summer to cool is no crime.

But hey... if you kick a pregnant woman in the stomach and she loses the baby, it is murder! If she wants the child executed, the very same baby is no longer a baby and she is not a murderer!

The same woman can get pregnant, and the man offers her the money for an abortion, yet if she has a baby he does not want, his choice is violated and he is held responsible to financially provide for that child! Strange....

Police can pepper spray you and taze you with impunity. Yet, if you pepper spray or taze a cop... it is assault!

Cops can lie to you and it is just fine! You lie to a cop, it is a crime! Go figure!

Last edited:

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Questions to Americans
Why where they with the man for 40 minutes? So long
Why do cops make people do that weird stuff to see if their drunk? Our cops just use a brethilizer
Why was Rayshard even running for when his car was there? The cops have the cars rego and therefore his address right?

They need to recruit higher grade cops. Ones that are fit and strong that would never have got manhandled to begin with
But after a 30 second wrestle for life and death the body is physically exhausted and the mind is in panic mode
At a range of 1 or 2 meters a good shooter would not of needed to aim for center of mass.
Even at 6-8 meters a good shooter has how many bullets, 16, to send below the waist in a non threatening situation
Shooting extremities isn't a guaranteed way to stop someone, especially some one on drugs of any kind. I can't comment on this situation, because I wasn't there and this Monday morning quarterback by the average person is just silly, imo.
I'm a pretty good shot, but I sure would not shoot to wound if I truly felt I was in danger. A person can be wounded multiple times and keep going for a long time. You hear of people in war being shot 6 times and performing amazing actions before it finally catches up to them and they keel over.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is where the U.S.A. has a problem. Shooting at a fleeing car that is not pouring out lead towards the Police, is reckless, unnecessary, and should be grounds for dismissal and imprisonment!

Disagree.
A fleeing car...inching the vehicle at a safe speed?
Or Fleeing as in speeding, being wreckless ?
A uncooperative person with authorities, now using a Vehicle to Put himself and Others in Danger?

(If I did it, would they let me off with a slap on the wrist?)

If you are not Authorised to Lawfully protect the public at Large...what authority would you legally have to subdue a Fleeing vehicle?

The issue that has come to a head in America is the attitude towards Police abuse, is that they believe "Rights for me and not for Thee"!

I would say the word "Abuse" in America has lost its weight, as it has come to mean "Anything" a person does not Like.

Society dishes out language and looks and Accusations all day long...yet they think themselves "so" abused when another does it to them! Awe... :oops:

Glory to God,
Taken

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disagree.
A fleeing car...inching the vehicle at a safe speed?
Or Fleeing as in speeding, being wreckless ?
A uncooperative person with authorities, now using a Vehicle to Put himself and Others in Danger?

If you are not Authorised to Lawfully protect the public at Large...what authority would you legally have to subdue a Fleeing vehicle?

I would say the word "Abuse" in America has lost its weight, as it has come to mean "Anything" a person does not Like.

Society dishes out language and looks and Accusations all day long...yet they think themselves "so" abused when another does it to them! Awe... :oops:

Glory to God,
Taken
Let's just put a bullet in the head of someone driving 100 miles per hour! That will protect the Public!:cool:

Judge, Jury and Executioner.... not in the job description!

Not "cooperating"... bullet to the head!
Speeding! Oh, your gonna die! I gotta protect the Public!

The examples are someone driving AWAY from the police while they are being shot at! NOT someone using the vehicle as a weapon!

Last edited:

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Spoken like a true Fascist!upload_2020-6-15_9-39-55.png

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(The Philadelphia Police Department, Listed the last few Minority Police Officers, Euthanized, perhaps tied to hurting me or minorities, as, "off duty deaths", "retired officer deaths", "plain clothed officer deaths") (wanted to talk about euthanasia below)

With George Floyd's death, the legal reasons is, the Public Stopped the Officers from performing their duty by distracting them so much, they lost account of what they were doing in a highly stressful situation. The Minority/Jewish Problem is like a plague in the USA, when they are in certain positions in society specifically, or when they have access to influence people in sensitive situations. (let the people trained to make the decisions do their job, the minorities/jews, caused the death of one of their own by distracting the Police, a False Witness)

With Rayshard Brook, the legal reasons is, you already incapacitated two police officers, disarmed them and took their weapon and used it. When the Police Officer was Disabled, by the discharge of the weapon that was taken from the officer, it would of been very easy for the minority to return and use lethal force on the disabled officer, like kicking his skull or neck.
(small public safety message) i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png

(once god gives me the power to euthanize, jews and minorities will be specifically targeted, and the people appointed to the public trust, this may or may not happen)

(right now the more important issue is the charge that is building in this "die off" for minorities, marked by the coronavirus, deaths should be soon)

(more effective for god to send an angel, in their suicide/pleasure with me, then for me to kill myself, because, they kill themselves, for them god and his angels are only mechanism for suicide and pleasure, until they die. They are a more perfect enemy of themselves and the public)

(lethal force against me has declined, or declines the most when incidences of minority euthanasia take global focus) (when things go back to normal so will our nightly walks for euthanasia) (do this from time to time, affording minorities the opportunity to kill and commit suicide, but i'm not being funded by either the police departhment or the public, more lethal force against me means I am more motivated, which is still the case, some activity but not much)

Last edited:

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You NEVER cooperate with so-called "Authorities"! They are there to entrap you for whatever they can use against you! They are not "seekers of truth," but seekers to get you on "Something"! Surely, you do not believe that in America that you are guilty until you can prove yourself innocent!

If the Police had enough evidence to show that a crime was committed, then he would be arrested and have his day in court. If the chain of evidence had been violated, then no one knows for sure who is guilty, and then no charges should have been filed. I would suspect that the clerk may have had good reason to identify Floyd, and that was enough to detain him. I give the Police the benefit of the doubt that they were not "fishing" and had reasonable suspicion and evidence too confront Floyd. Unlike the common false charges of "weaving" that they use routinely to pull over people to fish. But that's OK, they're the Police! They can lie, lie, LIE! They're "Special"!

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a bad law. If you are not moving, you are not driving.

Someone using a vehicle in the winter for heat, or in the Summer to cool is no crime.

Depends...where they are. Their property, an Others property, public property.

But hey... if you kick a pregnant woman in the stomach and she loses the baby, it is murder! If she wants the child executed, the very same baby is no longer a baby and she is not a murderer!

That falls under states law, and the wishy washy contradicatory laws of that state that citizens of that state want.

The same woman can get pregnant, and the man offers her the money for an abortion, yet if she has a baby he does not want, his choice is violated and he is held responsible to financially provide for that child! Strange....

Again states laws. Not a Secret. If a man is willing to engage in sex with a female and cause a pregnancy, whereby he Lawfully has an obligation for the child born because of his (sex) choice... he should be held accountable as equally as the female.

Police can pepper spray you and taze you with impunity. Yet, if you pepper spray or taze a cop... it is assault!

Correct. Authority and "gadgets" are Lawfully issued Police to use Against an uncooperative and disorderly Public.
Authority and "gadgets" are not Authorized for the Public to USE Against Authorized Officials.

Cops can lie to you and it is just fine! You lie to a cop, it is a crime! Go figure!

You can choose to NOT Speak to a Cop.

You can Choose to LIE to a Cop.
It isn't a Crime.

When a person is Being Interrogated, giving a Deposition, Under Oath and THEN LIES...that is a Crime...for the public at large and Authorities of the Law.

Bill Clinton was accused of a lot of inappropriate things...but Charged with LYING under (his own) agreement to state the Truth.
He Didn't state the Truth...and SHOULD have Lawfully been relieved of His position.
Every Member of The Senate, who voted to give Clinton a pass, on Clintons Consequence...
Were Derelict in their own duty, and Should have been EXPELLED from "their" political position.
Both Clinton and Senators were in Violation of Upholding the Law...and were Injustly allowed to keep their Corrupt behinds glued to honorable seats. And the society at Large...
Whooping in Corrupt agreement...simply shows a reflection of a Corrupt society.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:
Reactions: historyb

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With Rayshard Brook, the legal reasons is, you already incapacitated two police officers, disarmed them and took their weapon and used it. When the Police Officer was Disabled, by the discharge of the weapon that was taken from the officer, it would of been very easy for the minority to return and use lethal force on the disabled officer, like kicking his skull or neck.

Wrong! a tazer is NEVER "lethal force"! This is only argued by some inept Police Officer that did not do his job securing the "Non-Lethal" device! It is the ASSUMED double-standard that says that it is just a "reasonable compliance device" in the hands of a cop, and a "lethal Weapon" in the hands of a civilian!.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's just put a bullet in the head of someone driving 100 miles per hour! That will protect the Public!:cool:

Judge, Jury and Executioner.... not in the job description!

Not "cooperating"... bullet to the head!
Speeding! Oh, your gonna die! I gotta protect the Public!

The examples are someone driving AWAY from the police while they are being shot at! NOT someone using the vehicle as a weapon!

Not cooperating with a police Offical is the Issue.

How much Force a Police Force Officer should USE, is the Issue.

Speculating, Whining, huffing and puffing is not the Solution.

I favor Law and Order...and favor Authorities to Act to Control Out of Order persons.

Glory to God,
Taken

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
When I was working my way through college I worked at a fast food place and probably about 3-5 times we saw someone passed out/sleeping in their car in our parking lot. We always called the police and you know what they did? Every time, they asked the guy if there was someone he could call who could come and pick him up, and each time someone showed up and took the guy home.

Reminds me of a time when I was at a party where the cops showed up (noise complaint). The first officer was young and went around threatening everyone that he was going to take them to jail, which caused some people to run and/or hide and generally escalated the situation. But shortly after that an older officer showed up and told everyone that they had to go home, and before they could leave they had to let him know how they were getting home. Anyone who was driving, he'd check them out to make sure they were sober. In the end everyone made it home safely and the party was over.

Some police just have that mindset that their job is to lock up as many people as possible, and others see their jobs as more about keeping people safe.

Reactions: marks