Father and Son of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dattaswami8

Jun 10, 2017
Mumabi
Faith
Christian
Country
India

Death means the state in which God is forgotten

Life means the state in which God is always remembered

VERSE

[John 5:19-24 19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. 20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these, so that you will be amazed. 21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives lifeto whom he is pleased to give it. 22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, 23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.]

EXPLANATION

The energetic incarnation in which unimaginable God merged is meant by the word ‘Father’. Son means the human being component selected by Father in which the Father gets merged and such son is called as human incarnation or Son of God. Since the unimaginable God exists in both Father and Son, both are one and the same because anything done by Father and Son must be the same due to the same common unimaginable God. Hence, there is no difference between Father and Son since both are the incarnations of unimaginable God only. Both are like the two hands doing the same work and two legs walking in the same direction. Jesus is the human incarnation like cotton shirt and the divine Father of heaven is the energetic incarnation like silk shirt of the same person called unimaginable God. Jesus says that the Son of God (Himself) will judge the souls and not the Father.

The meaning of this statement is that though Father and Son are one and the same, you have to call the mediated unimaginable God by the name of the Son of God only since the Son of God (human incarnation) is relevant to this humanity and not the Father (energetic incarnation), who is relevant to the energetic souls present in the upper world only. When a person staying in the state of Tamilnadu says ‘our chief minister’, he is only referring the chief minister of the state of Tamilanadu only and not the chief minister of Orissa though both are the same chief ministers only. When you are staying in a state, the chief minister of that state is only relevant to you to approach for any grievance and not the chief minister of other state. This statement reveals only the stress of relevance of human incarnation for the humanity. The human being believing the human incarnation is always blessed by the absolute God, who exists in that very human incarnation only and such devotee crosses over from death to life. Here death means the state in which God is forgotten (Ref.: Sanat Sujitiyam of Mahabharata) and life means the state in which God is always remembered. It is crossing over the worldly bonds to reach bond with God. The believer in the human incarnation participates in the propagation of the knowledge of human incarnation and such a divine servant will not be judged in the upper world since his/her file will be kept inactive in cold storage. Other ordinary souls are judged and dispatched to the concerned upper worlds like heaven and hell as per the judicial inquiry of the file of the soul.

Bread in Bible newtestament means Spiritual divine knowledge

VERSE

[John 6:25-34 Jesus the Bread of Life]

EXPLANATION

When the human incarnation preaches the spiritual knowledge, it is the direct knowledge from the unimaginable God pervading It. The food or bread that is eaten gets digested and gives energy to the human being. Similarly, the knowledge heard from God gets digested, which gives energy to the spiritual effort. Hence, food or bread means the spiritual knowledge. If you receive wrong spiritual knowledge from false human incarnations, it spoils you leading you to wrong direction. If you believe in the unimaginable God, you must believe the human incarnation because the unimaginable God exists in It. Then, you will receive right knowledge and travel in right direction. It is not the human being component of the human incarnation that gives the spiritual knowledge (bread), but the absolute God is directly giving it through the medium of a selected human being component.

Jesus says that He Himself is the bread or spiritual knowledge. This statement means that the human incarnation like Jesus is the possessor of the spiritual knowledge and the spiritual knowledge is the possessed item. You can call the possessor by the name of possessed item. The bearer of apples is invited by calling “O Apples! Come here”. Jesus is also telling that the hungry person should come to eat the bread or knowledge. If hunger is absent, however best may be the food, it gets rejected. The Gita says that only a person with interest gains knowledge (Shraaddhaavaan...). Jesus is also telling that whoever is thirsty should come to Him and receive the drink, which means the love to God. After that, rivers of the drink, which mean the streams of devotion will flow in the devotee. God gives both miraculous knowledge and also unassuming devotion to His devotees through His miraculous love. Miracle should not be confined to a miraculous deed only, which is meant just for the lowest category of atheists.

Reactions: bbyrd009

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
dattaswami8

so what are you looking for here on this site? fiction swami. would it be people to believe your energy dream on idol is the same as the God of Abraham? sorry that's been tried more than once, back in the 60's and 70's the "hippy" crowd would go one with that dribble every time they toked a joint.

so your copy and past postings are boring to the those who have lived long enough to know what you're dishing out, under the name of calling yourself a Christian. by the tone of your postings you are the only one who is calling your self one, it certainly wouldn't be the God of Israel.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every thread he posted should be taken down. He's teaching from the Hindu scriptures.

dattaswami8

Jun 10, 2017
Mumabi
Faith
Christian
Country
India
dattaswami8

so what are you looking for here on this site? fiction swami. would it be people to believe your energy dream on idol is the same as the God of Abraham? sorry that's been tried more than once, back in the 60's and 70's the "hippy" crowd would go one with that dribble every time they toked a joint.

so your copy and past postings are boring to the those who have lived long enough to know what you're dishing out, under the name of calling yourself a Christian. by the tone of your postings you are the only one who is calling your self one, it certainly wouldn't be the God of Israel.
There is only one God!!! How can be a Christian God, Hindu GOD etc!!!! There is only one God who is unimaginable and invisible. Such God comes to this world in human form to preach divine knowledge. God will never ever mislead any body , to give direction in spiritual path He comes down. In Idol God do not exists. God enters into SON OF GOD only, not to inert objects. Main aim of God to enter into Son of God is to preach divine knowledge and to clarify the spiritual doubts of devotees, and also to give a chance to devotees to touch, see and co-live with Him (Immanueal). If God is not coming down and preaching atheism will increase and injustice will grow in the society which will lead to the destruction of humanity.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
oh well that's basically The Plan, as laid out by the Christians now in charge, lol;
God's will for population reduction, i guess
Every thread he posted should be taken down. He's teaching from the Hindu scriptures.
he is relating them to Christian dogma, and you do not have to come in here if you do not want to

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he is relating them to Christian dogma, and you do not have to come in here if you do not want to
You're right, I don't have to read his writing's but that doesn't make them any less a lie.

dattaswami8

Jun 10, 2017
Mumabi
Faith
Christian
Country
India
You're right, I don't have to read his writing's but that doesn't make them any less a lie.
You should not give value to anything except analysis. You should not try to give value to a statement in the scripture because it is in the scripture. The concept of the statement of the scripture is always true and the truth stands always in any extent of intensive analysis.

Truth never fears to stand before the verification by any extent of analysis. If the statement in the scripture fails in analysis, it means you have taken the statement in the angle of some wrong interpretation. If the statement of scripture is taken in its original correct angle, it never fails in analysis.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
dattaswami8 ....I notice that you post a lot on the "Christian's Only" board.
As you yourself teach that there is 'another way' :rolleyes:...I think you should post on the 'other religions' board.
We believe that Jesus is the Son of God.. "For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. ",
His sinless sacrifice upon the cross for us, is the ONLY WAY of salvation.
As I mentioned to you before in another thread....Only He can save us...we cannot save ourselves, ..He HAS saved us, and all we can do is to say 'Thank You Jesus' and receive such a great salvation!
This is not your message....but there is a board that you can post into.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
then understand when what you believe is called into question, because declaring something a lie is as hard as declaring absolute truth, mmmkay. It is obviously not a lie to him, unless you are calling him a liar, and the pov might be a perfectly acceptable one for manifesting Love Your Neighbor for all you know, and then it is you who will be judged.

Why judge him at all?

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then understand when what you believe is called into question, because declaring something a lie is as hard as declaring absolute truth, mmmkay. It is obviously not a lie to him, unless you are calling him a liar, and the pov might be a perfectly acceptable one for manifesting Love Your Neighbor for all you know, and then it is you who will be judged.

Why judge him at all?
Hinduism and Christianity are not compatible.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just noticed you're tagged as a "seeker". I get it now.

Later

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not your message....
His message is that all gods, including ours, work in unison for the good of mankind. Christ isn't the only way.......is his message.

It's a lie and I don't understand why he's allowed to spam the site with all his gibberish. There's a fox in the hen house and it's like no one cares. I don't get it.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thankfully He seems to have slowed down a bit now...and I notice that some threads he started 'have no takers'...
I wondered why he kept on posting in the " Christian Only" boards.
It doesn't seem as if there is anyone on this site who would be 'greatly stumbled' by him.
I think most are sidestepping him somewhat now.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
to one who understands he cant help being an Indian[Hindu or Buddhist] and an Indian Christian but alas he neither knows his Indian philosophy/theology or his Christianity - in fact the best blend of both is found in the writings of an English man[Brunton] who resurrected the ancient [puranas] Indian philosophy decoded it and handed it back - a smattering will be found in my recent post 'in the beginning' - so follow closely and be enlightened - twinc

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
good points are made in the op, we have a quite similar explanation of Christ's role as our Mediator between us and God, etc. You are not being called to reject any personal beliefs here i don't think. God will not punish you for seeking a better understanding.

One needs ears to hear, not mouths, so i'm sure the swami has moved on to better soil at this point. If most of us are fat, sick, and nearly dead, suffering from lack of knowledge iow, it should be grasped that any new knowledge initially comes across as unacceptable, because it is change that is needed, and change is painful