Fauci needs to go to prison

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two months before we got hit with COVID. Glenn Beck was talking about information he was receiving in which Taiwan had approached WHO and reported a new respiratory virus that was taking over Wuhan. WHO went to China, because Taiwan is not a UN member, therefore ....not to be believed ....The game with China hiding everything then preventing anyone from investigating Wuhan took place ....Trouble with that theory was that the US Embassey was reporting the Wuhan Lab was hainv gtrouble finding experienced Lab Techs to man this lab ....Toss in a military competition featuring Chinese and US Forces ......on top of that a trade show for fabrics and fashion manufacturers including Italian Designers. Over a million attendees ...Wuhan is not small, they have over 11 million in their population. Genn Beck was following the reports from Taiwan spies on the ground in Wuhan. Then the breakthrough .......Someone was tracking the cell phones of the population that left after the trade show. Not only was there are explosion in Wuhan, but an explosion in Italy ......Looking back, the populations of Wuhan and across Italy suffered devastating results from the virus. Glenn Beck and his staff were predicting the pandemic was heading to Europe and the US.

China had messed around with one bat population previously. Located several hundred miles from Wuhan. SARS was born out of that lab. The US funded that lab ......Better on their shore and not ours .....Better in the hands of a military looking to decimate an enemy population? Especially when US law strictly forbids funding Gain of Function research?

A Company by the name of Nature had received permission from the Chinese to track the origins of SARS. That bat population was discovered several hundred miles from Wuhan. The same population that supposedly is the location of the birth of COVID. Nature was not allowed back into China to search for this strain of COVID origins ....

Fauci and ECOHealth needs to be brought to Congress in chains to testify.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Fauci has never admitted to a lab leak of this engineered to kill virus, funded by him. Of course he wont as he is implicated then in the pain suffering and deaths of 100 million and more and counting people. I said before in a thread I think he will go down as a one of the largest mass murderers in history. We have yet to see the full effects of the virus and the vaccine, and you know Fauci is a WEF favorite which has a goal of only allowing 500 million people to live..

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fauci has never admitted to a lab leak of this engineered to kill virus, funded by him. Of course he wont as he is implicated then in the pain suffering and deaths of 100 million and more and counting people. I said before in a thread I think he will go down as a one of the largest mass murderers in history. We have yet to see the full effects of the virus and the vaccine, and you know Fauci is a WEF favorite which has a goal of only allowing 500 million people to live..

I sat in my wife's Doctor's waiting room. Interesting because he is a surfer and travels across the world for his hobby. He also collects movie posters and has a collection of posters on his walls. All for Godzilla. I'm his favorite project having lived in Japan for years and seen Godzilla movies being shot at Mt Fuji ....
He is the one who told us "No more booster shots." On his table is a book of all the sudden deaths of those who took the vaccine ....after reading the book and looking at the charts .....there will be no more shots in this household ....

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone bankrolled this whole thing. Fauci didn't wake up one morning and think, I'll help manufacture a killer virus.

In a perfect world everyone would go to prison.

This is not a perfect world.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They laundered the money to prevent Government oversight on where the illegal gain of function research was going to. Fauci is not the only one that needs to go to prison ......

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Remdesivir, a failed drug that causes multi organ failure, which he authorized to be used against covid patients killed over half of the people who got it when used for Ebola years ago.
And almost everyone on ventilators died. He knew this pathway was going to kill most of the people who went to the hospital, which is why he did it.

1684656493542.png

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of the TV ads for meds are amazing. If it doesn't kill you it might help you.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Remdesivir, a failed drug that causes multi organ failure, which he authorized to be used against covid patients killed over half of the people who got it when used for Ebola years ago.
And almost everyone on ventilators died. He knew this pathway was going to kill most of the people who went to the hospital, which is why he did it.

View attachment 32804
He and his lot could of stoped AIDS as well, but hey their was big money to be made out of such in fact, so they took that path.

Reactions: Scott Downey

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Fauci needs to go to prison​

Do you mean he's a sinner and you want punishment for him while exonerating yourself by concealing your sins?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If everyone was healthy Big Pharma would be out of business!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All Level 4 labs the US have been closed. Federal law passed by Congress did not allow for Gain of Function Research any longer. That includes Departments from funding such overseas research. Trouble with all of this ......Universities in the US have been training Chinese Students to conduct Gain of Function Research. Until a few months ago .....2 million dollars was sent by NIH to Wuhan. The Republicans in the House need to clean this up by defunding Departments that continue to fund Wuhan.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone bankrolled this whole thing. Fauci didn't wake up one morning and think, I'll help manufacture a killer virus.

In a perfect world everyone would go to prison.

This is not a perfect world.
Solace is knowing God has a plan in effect of Perfecting this world.
Prison for Everyone!
Few freely choosing to be Forever Prisoners OF Jesus Christ…
And Many freely choosing to be Forever Prisoners, doomed, forgotten, remembered no more WITHOUT Jesus Christ.
God IS JUST…All will have their own freewill choices fulfilled.

Patience. All according to Gods timetable. Doom, Gloom, then Gods Bliss shall prevail.

Glory to God,
Taken

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Real good antiFauci read here. All laid out .

When I learned of his failed AIDS vaccine in the 80's, that hurt, injured and killed orphan children that he used for test subjects, I knew he was not what the media said he is. Then his mandating remdesivir in covid patents, which is a failed drug for another disease, and destroys internal organs, sealed it in my mind. And he is also a favored speaker at the WEF.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Real good antiFauci read here. All laid out .
Avalable where ever fine fantasy novels are sold.
When I learned of his failed AIDS vaccine in the 80's, that hurt, injured and killed orphan children that he used for test subjects,
One of the top Faucci lies the right loves to tell.

Multiple agencies had investigated this and they all come back showing it just isn't true. For example the 2009 investigation by Vera Institute of Justice found no evidence to support the allegations. Children did not die as a result of these drug trials, children were not forcibly separated from their families in order to participate in the trials, and this program did not target minority children.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada