Favorite Horror movie

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I love that movie. It was Vincent Price’s last film.

I like Johnny Depp.

johnnydeppsweeneytodleathjacket_1_2.jpg

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder what some people find so scary about zombies. The apocalyptic theme is cool, but not very frightening.
I think it is psychological, people identify themselves with the zombies.

guess it is the person. Personally the idea of zombies terrifies me. As well as being eaten by dogs like Jezebel.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wolf Creek 2 is a good Aussie show.

Next door is an Irish man and I pointed out this show to him and he said he was scared or traveling in the Aussie out back, now he was threating to toss a brick at a dude I know down the road, who would drives past flat out at times, now that dude lives back out in the scrub now and only just popped in to see me today and he is the original Mick Taylor. yes his name is mick but his sir name may sound something like Taylor but it's not it's spelt with a V and has a J in it.

We have Plenty of total nut cases out in the sticks that do not take a shine to other people, that you have got to know what to say, so as not to rub them up the wrong way, if they cotton on you are not their cup of tea.

Reactions: historyb

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I went to a haunted house and the scariest thing there was when the person said "Five dollars to enter." :D
One of those carnival rides with a cart that has squeaky wheels and bangs around as it traverses aluminum plates. You crash through a set of swinging doors to be met with flashing lights and a large plastic spider. More flashes illuminate a skeleton with ragged clothes. Don't forget the werewolf howl. And to justify the $5 a ride attendant jumps out at you with a mask on as the ride comes to a stop.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was only 10 years old when this movie was released and it genuinely made me scared...

CHILD's PLAY

Its the story of a cute little boy (reminds me of myself... LoL)
who gets a cool doll for Xmas called Chucky
tumblr_pvjfqvAxXn1r2lmkgo1_500.gifv

But Chucky is alive and has a mind of his own... An evil mind of his own...
chucky-boneco-gif-6.gif

There has since been another 6 sequels. One was released just last year.
And although i did enjoy them it is difficult to beat the original in my opinion...

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
guess it is the person. Personally the idea of zombies terrifies me. As well as being eaten by dogs like Jezebel.

The best zombie film ive ever seen was this unusual one made in France... I forget what it was called but i found it on TV one night and it blew me away despite having to read the English subtitles...

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not the place for that, start your own thread. Not everyone is a stick in the mud. I think I will has this thread closed. Honestly I don't know why I stay here. You all hate me or tell I am bad and your better. I think I might just ask them to close my account it is evident there is no fun to be had here :(.

I am sorry @April_Rose, @Michie and others but this feels like CF right now :(
Hi, historyb, just think about what you’re getting so upset about. It helps to pick your battles, and save the emotions for the really important issues.

We all have opinions about horror movies. I don’t fill my mind with that evil. Garbage in/garbage out, as they say. But you are free to fill your mind with whatever you choose.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Some other old horror movie franchises which i like were;

Friday the 13th featuring Jason Voorhees
fri13gif.gif

Nightmare on Elm st featuring Freddy Krueger
JBdZ.gif

Halloween featuring Michael Myers
tenor.gif

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The best zombie film ive ever seen was this unusual one made in France... I forget what it was called but i found it on TV one night and it blew me away despite having to read the English subtitles...

There was something about the old black and white ‘night of the living dead’ and ‘Birds’ also In black and white ...that were very creepy.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
U know what i really liked... Final destination... There are 6 of them I think... Has anyone seen them???

U don't have the typical boogey man slashing a bunch of teenagers... Its more thought provoking...
In part 1 a group of teens are about to board a plane for a school vacation...
One of them has a permeation that the plane blows up and she starts panicking, won't get on the plane...
And so so about 8 of them miss the flight... Shortly after takeoff... Kaboom...

This is where it gets interesting because one by one these kids die very odd an unusual deaths. First guy slips in the shower and gets hung on the shower curtain. They figure out that they cheated "death" and now "death" is after them... Its not a ghost, has no form, but it can take advantage of its surrounding. A girl hops into a solarium chamber thing, something happens and she gets locked ad fried...

But it gets me thinking about destiny...
And i know that its got some of my mates, that don't believe or unconvinced in God, thinking about destiny and God.
What is the entity in that series? They call it "death". Could it be the evil one? Could it be God?

Hmmm, predestination, many questions follow now in my mind

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
U know what i really liked... Final destination... There are 6 of them I think... Has anyone seen them???

U don't have the typical boogey man slashing a bunch of teenagers... Its more thought provoking...
In part 1 a group of teens are about to board a plane for a school vacation...
One of them has a permeation that the plane blows up and she starts panicking, won't get on the plane...
And so so about 8 of them miss the flight... Shortly after takeoff... Kaboom...

This is where it gets interesting because one by one these kids die very odd an unusual deaths. First guy slips in the shower and gets hung on the shower curtain. They figure out that they cheated "death" and now "death" is after them... Its not a ghost, has no form, but it can take advantage of its surrounding. A girl hops into a solarium chamber thing, something happens and she gets locked ad fried...

But it gets me thinking about destiny...
And i know that its got some of my mates, that don't believe or unconvinced in God, thinking about destiny and God.
What is the entity in that series? They call it "death". Could it be the evil one? Could it be God?

Hmmm, predestination, many questions follow now in my mind

I seen all of the series and the last one was a wow factor for me and how the whole series tied together.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I just seen a show of late, it had a little boy and his finger talked, well it was the kid talking in a croaky way and the finger bent back and forward as it talked. I thought that funny ! HAHA! I will have to try that crap one day on someone who gets on my goat. maybe saying as such, I will be back and then baaarrp baaarrp ! on the horn just before the truck comes smashing through the office.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think that was the one with the moron with a bag over his head type thing with his hands splayed out like walking slowly at the girl. it started with a Chair and a wall and ended with that chair. what a stupid thing that was. oh boy !

A real good show for some truth in delusions but not that it's scary, is the Silver Chair. well I like it i's about an adventure. what a great actor that John Pertwee in as acting as Puddelglum and not to mention him in Cat weasel or him as Dr Who. them shows back then were always based on mixing some truth in the story line to make one think.