Favorite part of Church or the Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My favorite part of church is having love and joy from God in serving him and others. I don't get much opportunity to do that these days, and I find that I miss that very much.

So what is your favorite part of church or the gospel?

Reactions: Lambano

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My favorite part of church is having love and joy from God in serving him and others. I don't get much opportunity to do that these days, and I find that I miss that very much.

Favorite part in and of church: as a continual eternal life long condition/experience or state and not necessarily a place, is the learning and growing into Jesus every day. Three steps forward and two steps backwards. And of course serving and doing the will of the Father is based on the first part.

Favorite part of the gospel: Knowing and being completed and truly alive in the Kingdom of God.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Favorite part in and of church: as a continual eternal life long condition/experience or state and not necessarily a place, is the learning and growing into Jesus every day. Three steps forward and two steps backwards. And of course serving and doing the will of the Father is based on the first part.

Favorite part of the gospel: Knowing and being completed and truly alive in the Kingdom of God.
The greatest part of all this is getting to know who Jesus is, and how much he cares about everyone. I think that is the love I feel when I serve them.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Being able to ask God a question and hear the answer immediately.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Favorite part of church: Serving others. And, the rare glimpses of ... something ... during communion, or a hymn, or maybe a Bible reading. It's rare and thus precious. I don't know how to explain beyond that.

Favorite part of the Gospel: Being part of the World that God so loved.

Reactions: dev553344

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Hi devin,

My favourite part of the Body of Christ is the network of relationships in Christ that I see around me and know is happening throughout the world.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like learning about God the Father, The Holy Spirit, Jesus and Heaven. The more I learn the more I am impressed by their goodness.