FDA Corruption

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe it one of the Pharmaceutical Companies I was working for, paid off someone in the FDA, even got Bernie Sanders to back her up, they allowed her to have the patent when another company already was approved for the same drug my former company was making.

The other company had gotten their version of the drug approved and have exclusive right for 7 years, while at the same time the FDA also approved my former company's drug which is for the same rare disease, something that has never happened before only one company gets approved and gets exclusive rights for 7 years, so no one could make generic drugs of the same medicine, my former company didn't even perform all the clinical phases necessary to get the drug approved, phase one phase two and phase three

The other company sued both the FDA and my former company, and won plus there was a large recall of my former company's medication, the medication had yeast and other contaminants, so I just come to find out she is closing in 2 month's time, they were only making two products which were under bidden by some Indian company, which made the medication much cheaper and my former company was not able to compete, so they had to stop making them and were relying on the new medication to get approved in order to stay open, well now they are making nothing and my former CEO is in $60 million dollar debt or possibly more to fight the other company from making the drug and going through the 3 phases, which she just recently lost I come to find out, so now she has nothing to make, and has to close down.

FDA is corrupt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe it one of the Pharmaceutical Companies I was working for, paid off someone in the FDA, even got Bernie Sanders to back her up, they allowed her to have the patent when another company already was approved for the same dug my former company was making.

The other company had gotten their version of the drug approved and have exclusive right for 7 years, while at the same time the FDA also approved my former company's drug which is for the same rare disease, something that has never happened before only one company gets approved and gets exclusive rights for 7 years, so no one could make generic drugs of the same medicine, my former company didn't even perform all the clinical phases necessary to get the drug approved, phase one phase two and phase three

The other company sued both the FDA and my former company, and won plus there was a large recall of my former company's medication, the medication had yeast and other contaminants, so I just come to find out she is closing in 2 month's time, they were only making two products which were under bidden by some Indian company, which made the medication much cheaper and my former company was not able to compete, so they had to stop making them and were relying on the new medication to get approved in order to stay open, well now they are making nothing and my former CEO is in $60 million dollar debt or possibly more to fight the other company from making the drug and going through the 3 phases, which she just recently lost I come to find out, so now she has nothing to make, and has to close down.

FDA is corrupt.
These HUGE organizations are experts at stealing our hard earned tax dollars. As are politicians. The work together against us.

Reactions: Nancy and JohnPaul