Fear God or Presume acceptance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If this isn't "sin so grace may abound" I don't know what is! Paul preached the opposite of Martin Luther of the Reformation. And many in the church still teach this anti-holiness dung.

Martin Luther, “Sin Boldly”

Martin Luther "Sin boldly":
"If you are a preacher of mercy, do not preach an imaginary but the true mercy. If the mercy is true, you must therefore bear the true, not an imaginary sin. God does not save those who are only imaginary sinners. Be a sinner, and let your sins be strong, but let your trust in Christ be stronger, and rejoice in Christ who is the victor over sin, death, and the world. We will commit sins while we are here, for this life is not a place where justice resides. We, however, says Peter (2. Peter 3:13) are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth where justice will reign. It suffices that through God’s glory we have recognized the Lamb who takes away the sin of the world. No sin can separate us from Him, even if we were to kill or commit adultery thousands of times each day. Do you think such an exalted Lamb paid merely a small price with a meager sacrifice for our sins? Pray hard, for you are quite a sinner."

Amen. Luther is an enemy of the cross...and people think he is a great reformer. He is in fact a Gnostic.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No bondage to sin just one who has the guts to admit what he is in the flesh, but knows who He is in Christ

All people are victorious IN Christ. That's the point of the gospel. The victory is to enter in. That is salvation from sin. What is false is to claim to be in Christ and also sin.

So to be really gutsy and truthful....just say that you are a student trying to get into Christ.

There is no prize for losing a race.

Run to win.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All people are victorious IN Christ. That's the point of the gospel. The victory is to enter in. That is salvation from sin. What is false is to claim to be in Christ and also sin.

So to be really gutsy and truthful....just say that you are a student trying to get into Christ.

There is no prize for losing a race.

Run to win.
Who lost grace you know this part,

Rom_5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

what are you afraid of, being seeing to be human. As some one put is, bander about afraid of the truth, the pharisees loves top be seeing, the outside of the cup being clean, you can pretend and put on that facade, God is not blind.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who lost grace you know this part,

Rom_5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

what are you afraid of, being seeing to be human. As some one put is, bander about afraid of the truth, the pharisees loves top be seeing, the outside of the cup being clean, you can pretend and put on that facade, God is not blind.

So then you deny the power of Christ over sin?

Jesus said to ask, seek and knock,

But He also said that few will be able to walk that narrow path...especially when religion tells a person that they are never going to have the same walk as Jesus did.

But to abide in Christ is to walk as He walked. In Him is no sin.

I really don't understand why people need to reduce Jesus to being powerless to save...in order to feel saved.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So then you deny the power of Christ over sin?
No just yours.

Luk 18:10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
Luk 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
Luk 18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
Luk 18:13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
Luk 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

we know where you stand

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Introduction to Christ, No I met Him... Its this sin business, Christians come to Christ than they get told you cant sin no more, so they get frustrated because they still do, because christians keep demanding perfection of the imperfect, than they either run away or turn to the law hoping that "it" will perfect them, either way there faith get shattered. And all I can say is, if you believe that He is and God is Faithful, than you can see God, even in your imperfection, because He Jesus Christ is perfect, and when we are in Him, God no longer see us the imperfect, but in His son, who is perfect.

Why it is that christians are so afraid to say they do, i dont know, God isnt blind. Something to do with " being seeing to be". We know what Jesus said of them

Mat_23:26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

I agree the issue you are talking about is discovering who we are deep down, our aspirations and our disappointments.
But God intends us to start on a journey of the why and how we respond as we do, and the discovery in Him we can become different. God does not demand perfection, He is perfection, and the longer we stay with Him, commiting everything to Him, day in day out, the more we become like Him.

C S Lewis described this like starting out as a ghost, where who we are is fragmented and not whole, a vapour and reality hurts, it asks of us things we cannot deliver. And as we spend more time here, we change, become more real, things that did not exist become part of who we are, and we become defined, eternal, gifted, blessed, images of our Father and His son.

The pain is part of the tension between who we are and who we want to be, yet have not yet attained it. Unbelief is giving up, saying it is all a waste of time and being a ghost is our reality and God is happy with that. Not only is God incapable of compromising I am not happy compromising. The blessed things Jesus brings I want to make mine, to be that shining light, to know who He is, filling each and every day with His love and beauty.

It maybe this tension is life long, and I will have ups and downs, but Amen, this is the Lords will and I will follow. God bless you

Reactions: mjrhealth

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
6 But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."
7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
9 Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom.
10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.
James 4:6-10

James declares we need to come near to God, through obedience and repentance, without which we are not acceptable.

Some who reject this use these words below:-
"Something I will never worry or fear. Is God kicking me out of his family. For he has not given me a spirit of fear. But of sound mind, Whereby I can even enter in, and call him my Abba!"

Sadly if in their hearts they have never entered into the Kingdom, they are not in Gods family, they have not been cleansed and purified, none of the promises hold true and their faith is no faith at all. In their lives their walk needs to testify of Gods word, His love, His grace, His power. If it is thorns and thistles, anger and conflict, then there has never been entering in and no Abba, only rejection, because they have never known Jesus.

Jesus says simply we must be written in the Lambs book of Life. It is He who writes us in, so you would think people would listen to Him and His definition of love of Him, to obey and follow His words and path, His encouragements and His love.

15 "If you love me, you will obey what I command.
16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever--
17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.
John 14:15-17

But no, that is all sarcastic failure of the impossibility of walking in love and truth 24/7 so you must just believe Jesus has sorted it, and carry on being a sinner, with no pretence of righteousness or freedom or victory or change.

4 You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.
James 4:4
'And what is the exceeding greatness of His power to us-ward who believe,
according to the working of His mighty power,
Which He wrought in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead,
and set Him at His own right hand in the heavenly places,

(Ephesians 1:19-20)

Hello @FollowHim,

The very act of believing on the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour and Lord is the obedience of faith, and faith is counted unto the believer for righteousness. Don't you believe this? The believer is God's workmanship, and He works in him through the instrumentality of His Word by the Holy Spirit. Don't you believe this? God cannot fail to save to the uttermost those who believe on Him to the saving of their soul. Do you believe this?

'Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost
that come unto God by Him,
seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.'

(Heb 7:25)

Praise God!

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @FollowHim,

The very act of believing on the Lord Jesus Christ is the obedience of faith, and faith is counted unto the believer for righteousness. Don't you believe this? The believer is God's workmanship, and He works in him through the instrumentality of His Word by the Holy Spirit. Don't you believe this?

In Christ Jesus
Chris

There is a profound difference between I love that person, and I love that person so much I want to spend every waking hour in their presence and share all I have with them.

Belief is similar. I believe the teacher who tells me everything is made up of atoms with a nucleus and electrons. It does not change anything in my life but I believe them. I believe the man who is leading the rock face climb that the rope is safe, the helmet will stop injuries, the person holding my safety line will catch me and that I can climb and make the top. Now it matters I believe these things because my life is on the line, and I would not climb unless I believed these things are true.

Now that is another kind of belief that is about something I am risking and how things hold together.
Many believe Jesus, but not as anything more than a ticket out of judgement. It costs them nothing and they believe they need to do nothing, just get on board the train ride to heaven. Some go so far sin is irrelevant, only belief is our eternal salvation or judgement. They hate moralists with a passion as their enemy. Odd that, because it actually denies Jesus who they claim they are believing in. God bless you

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No just yours.

Luk 18:10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
Luk 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
Luk 18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
Luk 18:13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
Luk 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

we know where you stand

The Pharisee is the one that justifies his salvation IN his sins. The repentant one realizes that he is not doing as he should.

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is a profound difference between I love that person, and I love that person so much I want to spend every waking hour in their presence and share all I have with them.

Belief is similar. I believe the teacher who tells me everything is made up of atoms with a nucleus and electrons. It does not change anything in my life but I believe them. I believe the man who is leading the rock face climb that the rope is safe, the helmet will stop injuries, the person holding my safety line will catch me and that I can climb and make the top. Now it matters I believe these things because my life is on the line, and I would not climb unless I believed these things are true.

Now that is another kind of belief that is about something I am risking and how things hold together.
Many believe Jesus, but not as anything more than a ticket out of judgement. It costs them nothing and they believe they need to do nothing, just get on board the train ride to heaven. Some go so far sin is irrelevant, only belief is our eternal salvation or judgement. They hate moralists with a passion as their enemy. Odd that, because it actually denies Jesus who they claim they are believing in. God bless you
With respect, @FollowHim,

You have not answered my questions.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
'And what is the exceeding greatness of His power to us-ward who believe,
according to the working of His mighty power,
Which He wrought in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead,
and set Him at His own right hand in the heavenly places,

(Ephesians 1:19-20)

Hello @FollowHim,

The very act of believing on the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour and Lord is the obedience of faith, and faith is counted unto the believer for righteousness. Don't you believe this? The believer is God's workmanship, and He works in him through the instrumentality of His Word by the Holy Spirit. Don't you believe this? God cannot fail to save to the uttermost those who believe on Him to the saving of their soul. Do you believe this?

'Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost
that come unto God by Him,
seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.'

(Heb 7:25)

Praise God!

In Christ Jesus
Chris

The obedience of faith is to continue to ask seek and knock until you are filled with the exceeding greatness of His grace power in order to walk as Jesus walked. And this is AFTER we have believed.

The obedience of faith is not to justify oneself because of one's beliefs or decision.

So we begin in the flesh...but we are to move on into the Spirit. Whereas what you see so much these days...is a belief about Jesus but a remaining in the flesh together with a theory that just believing by a human power is enough to fulfill the Lord's calling.

But that calling is much higher than what can be done by someone who just accepts the sacrifice of Jesus.

One must also be accepted INTO the beloved. So we seek until we enter in. THAT is the obedience of faith. :)

Jesus healed 10 lepers. But only one returned to Him (sought Him out). Jesus asked..."I healed 10...where are the other 9?" So then the obedience of faith is to come to Christ. To seek until God translates us INTO Christ. Into His power (grace) and presence. Then we can be His witnesses in the world.

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The obedience of faith is to continue to ask seek and knock until you are filled with the exceeding greatness of His grace power in order to walk as Jesus walked. And this is AFTER we have believed.

The obedience of faith is not to justify oneself because of one's beliefs or decision.

So we begin in the flesh...but we are to move on into the Spirit. Whereas what you see so much these days...is a belief about Jesus but a remaining in the flesh together with a theory that just believing by a human power is enough to fulfill the Lord's calling.

But that calling is much higher than what can be done by someone who just accepts the sacrifice of Jesus.

One must also be accepted INTO the beloved. So we seek until we enter in. THAT is the obedience of faith. :)

Jesus healed 10 lepers. But only one returned to Him (sought Him out). Jesus asked..."I healed 10...where are the other 9?" So then the obedience of faith is to come to Christ. To seek until God translates us INTO Christ. Into His power (grace) and presence. Then we can be His witnesses in the world.
Hello @Episkopos,

We are God's workmanship. He cannot fail.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We should leave Luther out of this, since he wrote a lot of truth as well as a lot of nonsense. Especially his Anti-Semitic nonsense. You should be quoting some contemporary well-known evangelist or preacher.

Modern preachers are not Reformationists. I look at where all this "nonsense" started, i.e., Martin Luther and John Calvin.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No bondage to sin just one who has the guts to admit what he is in the flesh, but knows who He is in Christ

One cannot be "in Christ" and continue in the flesh. Yes, we are not God, we are still in human form, in that sense we are still "flesh", yet not all flesh is = sin or sinfulness. God's qualm is not in how He made us, but in our rebellion to Him and our bent to sinning. "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth." Jn. 1:14.

Knowledge of being in Christ has a purpose other than forgiveness. Regeneration, conversion, repentance, the New Birth speak of a real change in the individual to a purpose; holiness, God-likeness, character change.

"No one who abides in Him sins; no one who sins has seen Him or knows Him. Little children, let no man deceive you; the one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous; the one who practices sin is of the devil;..." 1 Jn. 3:6-7.

God demands holiness in the believer, so when God "saves to the uttermost" he fails because your flesh is too powerful for Him? Being saved to the uttermost is much more than some cosmic transaction, it is a real change in the believer from darkness to light, from sin to holiness.
Flesh is no longer king when a believer is saved. God is enthroned, the Holy Spirit abides and directs the believer.

Scripture speaks of several things concerning a believer. First, it speaks of coming to Christ to have our sins forgiven. But the Bible does not stop there! It constantly and consistently seeks to align the Believer with God's nature; holiness. As He is, so are we in this world. (1 Jn. 4:17). Yes, one has to be forgiven, be converted, repent, receive a new nature through regeneration; the New-Birth. This is salvation, but the central idea of Christianity is not regeneration; it is holiness. It is the highest state in which Scripture claims a believer can (through grace and the work of God in their lives) become! Why command obedience, why demand holiness, why all the pleading to remain in Christ if there is nothing left to do for the regenerate, Born-Again Believer?

If this is not true, then the vast majority of the Bible from Romans through Revelation has no real meaning. Unbeliever's are told to repent, believe, have faith, and get saved. Believers are exhorted to remain in the faith, abide in Christ, lay hold on eternal life, continue in Christ, be holy, be perfect in love, sin not, we are to: "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the LORD: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;" Hebrews 12:14-15.

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
With respect, @FollowHim,

You have not answered my questions.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

There is a simple answer, I believe Gods promises to His people are true and He does what He says.
The reality of who are His people is the problem.
My parents went to church their whole lives, yet never really grasped repentance and faith. They knew the belief in others and like a formula said the words, recited the creeds, and thought something might happen. But as to being sinners in need of a saviour, are you kidding, they were as they were, and did the religious stuff and hoped something would happen like it did for others.

I was a little intense, believing Jesus and wanting to follow Him. At the wedding of my sister, I sang loudly praises to God in singing the hymns, to which my father remarked someone was singing robustly not knowing it was me. Life was roles you did, and something was meant to happen or click, except it never quite did. I prayed with my mother in the care home she lives because she was feeling fearful, which she appreciated as a sentiment, but that is all it was.

So you ask me do I believe. I wonder why you ask me this, because clearly what I share is love of Jesus from the heart and belief in Him and His words and His reality. What I have come to wonder is how many actually know what love is or an open heart or forgiveness through the cross after repentance. A friend of mine is very anglican, and I have shared with him for years, even called him a friend, except, the distance between us is always very certain, and things never allowed to get close, and when I mean never I mean never. Being vulnerable is just not part of the show guys, its my faith and that is as far as you get, mate.

Funny how this works out, because in every conversation it is sure I am the one receiving advice and being told what I should be doing. Finding out and connecting is just not part of the show. The apostles expressed this connecting in a specific way

3 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgement, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.
Rom 2:3

3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.
Phil 2:3

You are better than me at expressing these aspirations, I hope I have answered your questions.
On forums to strangers of many different backgrounds sometimes a simple response makes me cautious to not be miss-understood and to upset another inadvertantly. God bless you

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One cannot be "in Christ" and continue in the flesh. Yes, we are not God, we are still in human form, in that sense we are still "flesh", yet not all flesh is = sin or sinfulness. God's qualm is not in how He made us, but in our rebellion to Him and our bent to sinning. "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth." Jn. 1:14.

Knowledge of being in Christ has a purpose other than forgiveness. Regeneration, conversion, repentance, the New Birth speak of a real change in the individual to a purpose; holiness, God-likeness, character change.

"No one who abides in Him sins; no one who sins has seen Him or knows Him. Little children, let no man deceive you; the one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous; the one who practices sin is of the devil;..." 1 Jn. 3:6-7.

God demands holiness in the believer, so when God "saves to the uttermost" he fails because your flesh is too powerful for Him? Being saved to the uttermost is much more than some cosmic transaction, it is a real change in the believer from darkness to light, from sin to holiness.
Flesh is no longer king when a believer is saved. God is enthroned, the Holy Spirit abides and directs the believer.

Scripture speaks of several things concerning a believer. First, it speaks of coming to Christ to have our sins forgiven. But the Bible does not stop there! It constantly and consistently seeks to align the Believer with God's nature; holiness. As He is, so are we in this world. (1 Jn. 4:17). Yes, one has to be forgiven, be converted, repent, receive a new nature through regeneration; the New-Birth. This is salvation, but the central idea of Christianity is not regeneration; it is holiness. It is the highest state in which Scripture claims a believer can (through grace and the work of God in their lives) become! Why command obedience, why demand holiness, why all the pleading to remain in Christ if there is nothing left to do for the regenerate, Born-Again Believer?

If this is not true, then the vast majority of the Bible from Romans through Revelation has no real meaning. Unbeliever's are told to repent, believe, have faith, and get saved. Believers are exhorted to remain in the faith, abide in Christ, lay hold on eternal life, continue in Christ, be holy, be perfect in love, sin not, we are to: "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the LORD: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;" Hebrews 12:14-15.

All I can say is....word! :)

Oh...and God bless you brother (I can say that too!) ;)

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @Episkopos,

We are God's workmanship. He cannot fail.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

The unfortunate conclusion I have to come to, because of a polarised position some put me in, we are not all Gods workmanship.

I will explain. I talk of coming to faith in Jesus through conviction of sin, cleansing of our hearts and a love and commitment to follow and walk in the ways of Jesus, repenting over sin, and learning to have love flowing from our hearts.

Now some who call themselves believers call this position from the pit, leading people to hell. It is not I who have said their position is anything or wrong or failed or for or against Jesus, but I who were labelled, condemned and judged.

So I have a dilemma. If I stand before the throne of grace, anointed and full of the Holy Spirit, redeemed and made Holy, those who call this vessel of the enemy cannot be of God. Now they claim the promises, faith, a walk, authority, the right to hate me and throw me out of fellowships, and say as much, yet we cannot both be right. And I cannot say God is working in them, because by doing so the Kingdom is divided against itself.

Now I have looked and interacted with these folk, and sin and righteousness is not part of their language or holiness or love. But hatred of religious groups and legalism which they would say is everywhere is. Some go as far as to condemn 99% of christian expression and faith, that they are the true followers standing for Jesus against the satanic horde.

So we must be careful, and in this world were words and generalisations diminish to true beauty of Gods word, to not simply accept we know who we are speaking to or their foundations. God bless you

Reactions: Candidus

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. Luther is an enemy of the cross...and people think he is a great reformer. He is in fact a Gnostic.

Yes, that was his reputation, but what did Jesus say of this dung? And John Calvin's false doctrines that remains to this day.

Revelation 3:1-3
“I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead. 2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God. 3 Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.

Those in the same 500 year era of Sardis, but along the lines of the false doctrine's opponent, Jacob Arminius, arose 200 years into it, and brought back the original doctrines of holiness. Men like John Wesley and Sir Nikolaus von Zinzendorf, though they themselves disagreed only on the doctrine of sanctification. Wesley believed it was life long, whereas von Zenzendorf believed it came with justification.

Revelation 3:4-
4 You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. 5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

P. S.
E, what is interesting is through my own study because of my bewilderment of today's teachings on sanctification and finding no biblical basis for it, I have for a few years now seen that sanctification was at justification, sort of back to back. It only means being set apart unto God, not a life-long process of overcoming sin. And last week while reading John Wesley's sermons and his disagreement with von Zinzendorf, who I had not heard of, I discovered that vZ had already come to the same conclusion that I came to. Wow! I'm not alone! Don't get me wrong, there is a life-long process, but it is not sanctification, but glorification - becoming more and more like Christ. Christ already took away our sin when we were born again, and filled us with Himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Candidus