Fear God or Presume acceptance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The veil between life and death.

The older I get the more I look forward to meeting the Lord and not having these mind numbing exchanges and miss understanding of the basic foundations of knowing Jesus and His ways. But then Paul faced a church which disputed which apostle they listened to, and which was the best.
So I suppose this is always about ministry, service and sharing love and ones heart.

I spent a large part of my life being very cautious, taking time and effort to not go too far, to clearly see and define each step.
But I had not noticed the blunder bus pulling up behind me, boom, the sniper on the hill, the tank in the lobby and the assassin on the stairs.
And just when you thought it was all ok, they all go weird on you.

But hey, in Christ we find our rest, In Him is our refuge, and He is all that ultimately matters, Praise the Lord.

Reactions: Nancy

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Morality 101

A believer should not be told they are a fake believer, because that is judgemental and worthy of judgement.
But a fake believer who is a fake believer should be told, and that is the truth so no problem, no harm done.

In a reverse way you can discover peoples true feelings and judgements of oneself from their behaviour and words, and when called out how they react. I remember when I got angry at someone, what I wrote seemed fine. When I had calmed down I could see it was so angry and aggressive it was obvious to me, it was not fine at all. It is how speaking and sharing can be very dangerous because what we actually feel does come across.

It can also be somethings we share can trigger a response in someone else that we did not expect, because we triggered something unexpected. I have been told by one individual I insulted them and lied about them, when what I did was show the logical extension of their position.

But emotionally for them I had lied, because they said to themselves they were not like this, and their view was true.
It showed how we have a real incomplete view of ourselves and often what we are, what we believe and how this works out.
It makes me humble to think, when we see the Lord, nothing will be hidden and it better to be in the light and robust, or it is gone.

This is not fear, it is just a reality I want to honour the Lord through and about, because I want Him to get the glory and others to see how great a Lord he truly is. Praise the Lord, amen

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I do wonder if every believer went to speak to Jesus, would not the queue be unbelievably long and simply the time to wait to get the few words and hand shake, I mean, is it worth it?
You than therefore do have no understanding of who Christ is or any knowledge of who God is.

1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Still rejected by many

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You than therefore do have no understanding of who Christ is or any knowledge of who God is.

1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Still rejected by many

You than therefore do have no understanding of who Christ is or any knowledge of who God is

I like your direct approach, really telling me how it is. Do you possibly realise at this point I will just have fun with you?
I do not know why you have this idea whatever you think is of value I would now be interested in.

If I have no understanding of Christ, how is what you are sharing going to make any difference.
And if I have no knowledge of God, how would I ever find Him?

Your proposition is totally different to Pauls. Paul makes the point in romans believers and unbelievers are guilty of sin, because what can be known about God is clear in creation and we have an obligation to seek find and obey Him.

But maybe you have never read this or understood it.
And Christs appeal is based on the church of Laodecia

17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.
18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.
Rev 3:17-18

It is about a lukewarm faith, neither hot nor cold, just tepid, a good description of human christianity, we are only human so God will not ask too much of us........

Hey this is Gods word, the creators revelation to mankind, but you my friend have a better revelation right from Jesus.
Please, please share it, I really want to hear the extra stuff you have got, because you simply just quote scripture, or ideas that are not even scriptural. But anyway, I wish you well, but I hope you find something valuable to do, in the time you have........

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I like your direct approach, really telling me how it is. Do you possibly realise at this point I will just have fun with you?
I do not know why you have this idea whatever you think is of value I would now be interested in.
All you are doing is dumping coals on your own Head

Have fun

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
All you are doing is dumping coals on your own Head

Have fun

21 If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat,
and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
22 For in so doing, you will heap burning coals on his head,
and the LORD will reward you.
Proverbs 25:21-22

This verse is about blessing people with love and they will feel bad about their treatment of you
Not sure you understand the meaning of this phrase or how it applies here.

I have been very polite and simple with you, but your responses are your own. God bless you

I am still waiting for this privileged revelation. Sounds more and more like an LSD trip, you just feel so connected, it just blows your mind man.
Problem is I do not need a spiritual LSD trip to know I am connected to Jesus in my heart, that is what being born again actually means.

God bless you, my dear friend. Dear Lord, help this brother in His hour of need. Amen

Reactions: marks

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
21 If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat,
and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
22 For in so doing, you will heap burning coals on his head,
and the LORD will reward you.
Proverbs 25:21-22

This verse is about blessing people with love and they will feel bad about their treatment of you
Not sure you understand the meaning of this phrase or how it applies here.

I have been very polite and simple with you, but your responses are your own. God bless you

I am still waiting for this privileged revelation. Sounds more and more like an LSD trip, you just feel so connected, it just blows your mind man.
Problem is I do not need a spiritual LSD trip to know I am connected to Jesus in my heart, that is what being born again actually means.

God bless you, my dear friend. Dear Lord, help this brother in His hour of need. Amen
All you have done is proven that you have no idea of the Spiritual things, and made yourself out to be above every one else, that is pride, God is there for all who seek Him if you dont want Him that is your problem not ours.

As for blessing you need them..God will do things His way, He will share with those who believe, He will give to those who trust Him, that is what Faith and relationships do. As long as you put the bible before God it will always be your God, and untill you are willing to leave your religon for Him than all your talk is just Hot air,,Something to do with Cymbals and gongs.

HAve fun

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hey is this a record, I am a fake believer and I do not know Jesus or anything about God from two separate people in the same day.
I am glad I am rooted and grounded in Gods love and word, or I would be truly blown this way and that by all this.

But imagine a young believer coming to hear these two broadsides? I know some suicidal folk who the Lord has reached out to and saved from their own despair and brought them into His wonderful light. What if the spark got snuffed out?

Jesus says he would put a mill stone round these peoples necks and through them in a lake.
I was that person once, alone, desperate, without hope or anyone in the world who knew the suffering and loneliness within.

But Christ redeemed me from the pit of despair, the place of loneliness and called me His child, which I will be forever grateful. And the love that has flooded my heart I have not stopped wanting to share, because to Him I owe it all, Praise God, forever and ever, Amen

Reactions: marks and Nancy

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
All you have done is proven that you have no idea of the Spiritual things, and made yourself out to be above every one else, that is pride, God is there for all who seek Him if you dont want Him that is your problem not ours.

As for blessing you need them..God will do things His way, He will share with those who believe, He will give to those who trust Him, that is what Faith and relationships do. As long as you put the bible before God it will always be your God, and untill you are willing to leave your religon for Him than all your talk is just Hot air,,Something to do with Cymbals and gongs.

HAve fun

Oh, I am so hurt, I am shocked and staggard, I fall down in a heap and am just a puddle. You have me, bang to rights, your insight so sharp and true. I am not sure who you are trying to impress or show, it is like distress flares in the night, bursting into the night, as I eat my popcorn wondering when you will run out of gasssssss.

Pride. An interesting idea. If I have died to self and live to Christ, where is my pride? I wish I could see the meaning as if sinners who are just human had the insight to know what a pure heart is, maybe they would actually value seeing God is. But if not, then nothing I say will make any difference. I have to go to bed now, too late. I wish you well and thanks for the entertainment. God bless you

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh, I am so hurt, I am shocked and staggard, I fall down in a heap and am just a puddle. You have me, bang to rights, your insight so sharp and true. I am not sure who you are trying to impress or show, it is like distress flares in the night, bursting into the night, as I eat my popcorn wondering when you will run out of gasssssss.

Pride. An interesting idea. If I have died to self and live to Christ, where is my pride? I wish I could see the meaning as if sinners who are just human had the insight to know what a pure heart is, maybe they would actually value seeing God is. But if not, then nothing I say will make any difference. I have to go to bed now, too late. I wish you well and thanks for the entertainment. God bless you
Are you Japanese so filled with Sarcy asm

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was odd that love should create such a hatred in his spirit. It has made me realise what God can reveal to people with free will is limited, because it easily goes wrong and the wrong emphasis results, that in someways can be worse than the previous state.
That's just it, God's love doesn't create hatred, but we can return to it.

I was just reading Mere Christianity at the part where he wrote about that the more capability and intellect you give a creature, the both greater good and greater evil that creature is able to commit.

I trust God to work for our good. Therefore whether He is revealing Himself to me is a special way or not, He knows what is good. It may be that He is working a greater work than we realize by allowing someone to get the wrong idea and run with it for a while. Sometimes thats the only way I've become convinced about things, by seeing where it leads the way I was going.

Worse still of all the people who have gone into the heavenlies, they seem to be all different, with different outcomes etc. And once you admit you have got a superspiritual hot line, who needs scripture if you can get it straight from the Lord. That is why 100% we need to be grounded in Gods word and know His will, because love does not rely on voices in the ear, but love from the heart, which is Christ in us, taking us from glory unto glory

This is similar to the reason I started the modern prophets thread, as there are so many prophets, but they disagree with each other in so many ways, just wondering, did Any of them have any fulfilled?

People describe their experiences, in the first place, did they even happen? I'm not saying anything, but I've known people to make these things up. But let's assume they are sincere in what they describe, did they understand it? Was it something really very different from what they thought?

So I agree, that only if they come up with the same thing that the Bible teaches. Whenever I ask for Scriptures which teach us about what they are saying, let's just say the conversation changes topic, tone.

In having these discussions, I've concluded the simplicity is that we walk by faith and not by sight, therefore, any time you are walking by sight, walking in the heavenlies, whatever it means to you, then this is not the walk of faith, and must be intended to bring you into a walk of faith.

Jesus taught in Matthew 7
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

What is the fruit of these heavenly visits? Is it the faith of the one who was there? Do they show faith in Jesus? Or in something else? Is it the doctrine they bring to us? It has to match Scripture. Is the fruit of the tree the disciples they make? What do those disciples show? When we look the answers are there.

Much love!

Reactions: FollowHim

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when what I did was show the logical extension of their position.

This is what I feel I did. I showed the extension of the position you were taking. The extension of it was that you wound up in the other ditch, where your reaction to a too extreme and undiscerning credulity was a too extreme skepticism that didn't leave room for God to move.

However, I went too far when I said I didn't think you were a believer because you had some place of unbelief. we are all at different places and are growing into a faith that is more and more radical and complete. We are all learning and being exercised in the obedience of faith/trust. We all have spots of unbelief in some places. So I went too far and was over the line. I think it was a bit of pride rising up in me that I would cross that line. So I am very sorry about that and I hope you will forgive me.

Reactions: Pisteuo

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is what I feel I did. I showed the extension of the position you were taking. The extension of it was that you wound up in the other ditch, where your reaction to a too extreme and undiscerning credulity was a too extreme skepticism that didn't leave room for God to move.

However, I went too far when I said I didn't think you were a believer because you had some place of unbelief. we are all at different places and are growing into a faith that is more and more radical and complete. We are all learning and being exercised in the obedience of faith/trust. We all have spots of unbelief in some places. So I went too far and was over the line. I think it was a bit of pride rising up in me that I would cross that line. So I am very sorry about that and I hope you will forgive me.
I forgive you for any hurt.
Let me step back a bit. I expressed doubt about the judgmentalism of teachers who through heavenly experiences shred innocent believers of spiritual reality and life. I call them false teachers.
No one can say round the world everyone is spiritually dead because they belong to X. It sounds grand, oh so true but in reality is just pompous grand standing. And whatever the experience in Christ in the quiet place, alone is our reality. Ironically the heavenly experience is also alone and totally individual.

Now imagine a mind vulnerable to creating ones own world and being dominated by stress. Put simply you do not want to search for insanity to ground oneself. Logic, soundness, facts, analysis, emotional control, balancing approaches are the way of life. It is not a theory, or a nice to have, it is life in Jesus. Jesus is this place of rest, literally.

John the apostle saw heaven, amen. He spoke judgement on sinners and victory for overcomers. That is God speaking. Our walk in love, in truth, in the light, with Jesus is everything. My weakness has become my strength because each day I need Him.

I am accused by unbelievers of arrogance and pride, but I have to laugh. When you know the cliff upon which you hang and the rope of faith that holds you tight, it is about reality not man's made up delusions to justify sin. The enemy is very real, his arrows aimed to hurt, but the shield of faith quenches all.

God bless you

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Who am I? I am an Anglican, a Catholic monk, a Anabaptist brethren, a Methodist holiness follower, a reformed OSAS follower, a charismatic Pentecostal, an evangelist, a theologian, a saint, redeemed and made whole. In all these places I see life and also failure. I will defend God's people and their right of expression. I will not judge them but pray they know Jesus and His love alive in their hearts. In all these places God's people walk with Him, working things through.

So if I can encourage them, I will. When you know the toughness of despair, the isolation of loneliness, the tumult of reality, the fragility of the soul, any little light is better than none.

Jesus came to snuff nothing out, but bring light. That is who we are, God's elect, salt of the earth. So shine dear brothers and sisters, the body needs it.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hey is this a record, I am a fake believer and I do not know Jesus or anything about God from two separate people in the same day.
I am glad I am rooted and grounded in Gods love and word, or I would be truly blown this way and that by all this.

But imagine a young believer coming to hear these two broadsides? I know some suicidal folk who the Lord has reached out to and saved from their own despair and brought them into His wonderful light. What if the spark got snuffed out?

Jesus says he would put a mill stone round these peoples necks and through them in a lake.
I was that person once, alone, desperate, without hope or anyone in the world who knew the suffering and loneliness within.

But Christ redeemed me from the pit of despair, the place of loneliness and called me His child, which I will be forever grateful. And the love that has flooded my heart I have not stopped wanting to share, because to Him I owe it all, Praise God, forever and ever, Amen
In the early church there were miracles, and all kinds of supernatural experiences...they are amply recorded in the bible. There were people who walked in the light of God's very presence. But you would have these to be a negative thing that hurts young believers who haven't had these kinds of revelations or visitations from God. You would see these advancements of mankind towards an intimacy with God as offensive.(..as it is to the enemy.) The opposite was true back then. There was a humility. There was an upward calling to God.

But you are speaking from a hurt ego...a religious pride. Only that kind of pride resists the work of God.

You are justifying yourself in a championing of carnal Christianity. As if carnal Christians were the apple of God's eye. As if carnality was like an unspoiled condition that was the pleasure of God. As if holiness was hateful and itself destructive. So you have turned the gospel inside out.

But you have it exactly backwards. IF carnal Christians don't grow into spiritual Christians then these risk complete rejection. When you make spiritual growth an enemy of the "faith" you have crossed the line to being an enemy of the cross.

I realize you are doing this from a carnal reasoning based on...of all things...a reverse concern for they who have not encountered God but whom you are championing, beginning with yourself. The concern for others in your state is just a way or preserving yourself. So you have allowed yourself to be deceived so that up is down and down is up. You have so analysed this departure from reality that it makes perfect sense to you.

But all of this is a stand against actual righteousness and humility. It is a direct confrontation of the fear of the Lord. It is seeing anything outside of your limited purvue in the worst possible light. And others will see that in you eventually. Your pride will not be still. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth will overflow with disdain...but disdain for they who are more advanced in revelation, understand and the knowledge of God. So you can boast of your own kind of faith against a greater revelation. Like a first grader looking down on high school students as being just puffed up wannabe's with all the fake math and science. As in...the REAL education is none other than the learning to count and add at it's most basic level...all else is vanity. But secretly this is out of pride and envy...and self-justification..You have relegated yourself to a permanent infant state and have dug in your heels in defense of your spiritual lack. In your huge ego you imagine that all high-schoolers look down on first graders...so you beat them to the punch. Pride demands a first strike. But that is your own spiritual condition...not reality. IF you had more spiritual experience would you not be full of pride about it and treat others with disdain? Most certainly you would...so you project that onto others. We see the world as we are. It is how we perceive things that defines us. If your eye is dark than all is darkness.

But then you would have to be able to see yourself to understand that.

If you could embrace humility instead you could rejoice in your walk as it is without tearing down God's work in others. You could be actually loving instead of posing. The body of Christ is not out to get you. Stop listening to the voices in your head. Make room for God and for they whom He has called into the deeper walk. The race isn't over. There is more to the Christian life than you have yet analysed.

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In the early church there were miracles, and all kinds of supernatural experiences...they are amply recorded in the bible. There were people who walked in the light of God's very presence. But you would have these to be a negative thing that hurts young believers who haven't had these kinds of revelations or visitations from God. You would see these advancements of mankind towards an intimacy with God as offensive.(..as it is to the enemy.) The opposite was true back then. There was a humility. There was an upward calling to God.

But you are speaking from a hurt ego...a religious pride. Only that kind of pride resists the work of God.

You are justifying yourself in a championing of carnal Christianity. As if carnal Christians were the apple of God's eye. As if carnality was like an unspoiled condition that was the pleasure of God. As if holiness was hateful and itself destructive. So you have turned the gospel inside out.

But you have it exactly backwards. IF carnal Christians don't grow into spiritual Christians then these risk complete rejection. When you make spiritual growth an enemy of the "faith" you have crossed the line to being an enemy of the cross.

I realize you are doing this from a carnal reasoning based on...of all things...a reverse concern for they who have not encountered God but whom you are championing, beginning with yourself. The concern for others in your state is just a way or preserving yourself. So you have allowed yourself to be deceived so that up is down and down is up. You have so analysed this departure from reality that it makes perfect sense to you.

But all of this is a stand against actual righteousness and humility. it is a direct confrontation of the fear of the Lord. So you can boast of your own kind of faith against a greater revelation. Like a first grader looking down on high school students as being just puffed up wannabe's with all the fake math and science. As in...the REAL education is none other than the learning to count and add at it's most basic level...all else is vanity. But secretly this is out of pride and envy...and self-justification..You have relegated yourself to a permanent infant state and have dug in your heels in defense of your spiritual lack. In your huge ego you imagine that all high-schoolers look down on first graders...so you beat them to the punch. Pride demands a first strike. But that is your own spiritual condition...not reality. IF you had more spiritual experience would you not be full of pride about it and treat others with disdain? Most certainly you would...so you project that onto others. We see the world as we are. It is how we perceive things that defines us. If your eye is dark than all is darkness.

Thank you for the complement that I want to encourage those that love Jesus. Jesus encouraged Jews to find love and God. He did not condemn Judaism just hypocritical teachers.

I follow Jesus and His example. If our revelation rejects God's people, we are lost. I am not hurt, or have pride, I see God's work and His will of blessing and grace. God does judge, but keeps the door open to the last moment.

Our faith exists because of flawed vessels for whom I praise God. If our euphoria rises above others and we see to tear down others as worthless, we remove our own foundation because we are no better. Loving ones enemies is the beginning of knowing grace and debt. God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Church governance.
I was brought up an anglican, rules by bishops, through the vicar, to the congregation.
Went to an open brethren church, ruled by elders, though you could talk.
Went to a charimatic home church, ruled by the pastor and support group
Went to a baptist church ruled by believing members.

Each group felt they were Gods gift to the world, so much better than the rest.
And each group has a grip on the special relationship with God that the others fail to grasp.

It is a common thread, to see the weaknesses and not the strengths in brothers and sisters in Christ.
Now on that day we will all answer to Him. So let it be a blessing in our differences rather than sin.

God bless you

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But all of this is a stand against actual righteousness and humility. It is a direct confrontation of the fear of the Lord. It is seeing anything outside of your limited purvue in the worst possible light. And others will see that in you eventually. Your pride will not be still. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth will overflow with disdain...but disdain for they who are more advanced in revelation, understand and the knowledge of God. So you can boast of your own kind of faith against a greater revelation. Like a first grader looking down on high school students as being just puffed up wannabe's with all the fake math and science. As in...the REAL education is none other than the learning to count and add at it's most basic level...all else is vanity. But secretly this is out of pride and envy...and self-justification..You have relegated yourself to a permanent infant state and have dug in your heels in defense of your spiritual lack. In your huge ego you imagine that all high-schoolers look down on first graders...so you beat them to the punch. Pride demands a first strike. But that is your own spiritual condition...not reality. IF you had more spiritual experience would you not be full of pride about it and treat others with disdain? Most certainly you would...so you project that onto others. We see the world as we are. It is how we perceive things that defines us. If your eye is dark than all is darkness.

If you could embrace humility instead you could rejoice in your walk as it is without tearing down God's work in others. You could be actually loving instead of posing. The body of Christ is not out to get you. Stop listening to the voices in your head. Make room for God and for they whom He has called into the deeper walk. The race isn't over. There is more to the Christian life than you have yet analysed.

Poor pitiful flesh displays elicit a coddling in me. Any game to win my sympathy jerks me around. I know a woman who is very adept at this and it's to the point where anything and everything I say she sees as an attack of her. She filters every comment to see if she is being "cut down." Its to the point where my very presence disturbs her and makes her feel attacked. It's like all people exist only to be props for her ego and she will carefully try to control even the very words out of everyone's mouths so those words serve her feelings and sense of worth.

If you think its bizarre to run across in a forum, you would be amazed at having to live 24/7 in it.

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Blessings

If one has friends in different traditions, can you imagine starting with you are carnal lost believers who do not know God. The conversation would not last long and any meaning out the window.

The way it would start well is how do we know God. It might be a seed of life is sown, because seeking God has value. A fisher of men knows the grapes and figs not thorns and thistles. God bless you.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Poor pitiful flesh displays elicit a coddling in me. Any game to win my sympathy jerks me around. My mother is very adept at this and it's to the point where anything and everything I say she sees as an attack of her. She filters every comment to see if she is being "cut down." Its to the point where my very presence disturbs her and makes her feel attacked. It's like all people exist only to be props for her ego and she will carefully try to control even the very words out of everyone's mouths so those words serve her feelings and sense of worth.

If you think its bizarre to run across in a forum, you would be amazed at having to live 24/7 in it.

Too often people want to save the thing that God wants crucified. When we see the cross as a threat...we become enemies of the cross and champions of the inherent rights of men. Molly coddling ensues.