Feed India, work

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends you can pray God bless Feed India, work so that we feed many, spiritually and physically. Let the written Word of God( spiritual food) and snacks, rice, meals, or fruits ( physical food) reach the hungry people , who are not able to have these.

Thank you!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is sad is that, India no longer allows religious organization donations into the country. A little goes a long way so...MyDreams is grassroots but, I love what he is doing and his family is so wonderful. So, he distributes Hindi bibles and rice. Takes trains and busses hours away from his home and family, into dangerous areas too. These are always prayed over before handing them out. People are so hungry spiritually and physically. A little bit goes a long way there so, if anyone is looking for an honest and open ministry (grassroots) Feed India is awesome and I am so blessed to know @MyDreams and his wonderful family.
It is a worthy ministry, amen.

Reactions: My Dreams