Feeling ill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went to urgent care today cause my head pain still hurts and I think my left leg was a little weak. My doctor said I should go. They're going to run some tests and may do an MRI later.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The doctors checked the blood flow to my brain and it checked out. I'm still having morning headaches though.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my gosh devin. This headache has been pretty persistent. I hope docs can tell you something.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my gosh devin. This headache has been pretty persistent. I hope docs can tell you something.
It has been, so I don't think it's a migraine. And it mainly just hurts in the mornings. I get some coffee and it relieves the pressure which helps. Coffee is a vaso-restrictor. They haven't ran an MRI yet, but I think that might be the next step if things get worse.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it mainly just hurts in the morning, I think I might wonder if it’s neck and/or back related…

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it mainly just hurts in the morning, I think I might wonder if it’s neck and/or back related…
The doctor checked my neck and it checked out OK. I've never heard of a back problem affecting someone's brain tissue. How do you draw that conclusion?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The doctor checked my neck and it checked out OK. I've never heard of a back problem affecting someone's brain tissue. How do you draw that conclusion?

Not brain tissue. More like, the way you normally sleep begins to say ouchie in the mornings, like it’s pulling or pressing on your neck and blocking good flow as you sleep. I forget how old you are but I’ve had to literally change my accustomed position over my life four times! I’m running out of positions!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not brain tissue. More like, the way you normally sleep begins to say ouchie in the mornings, like it’s pulling or pressing on your neck and blocking good flow as you sleep. I forget how old you are but I’ve had to literally change my accustomed position over my life four times! I’m running out of positions!
I know what you mean. It's not my neck or back. It's my brain tissue deep in my head. They already checked my blood flow and neck and both checked out.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have more pillows than the mattress store to put here and there to support places on my decrepit, arthritic body. Lol.
Why I’m laughing I don’t know…

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have more pillows than the mattress store to put here and there to support places on my decrepit, arthritic body. Lol.
Why I’m laughing I don’t know…
I have that lower spine arthritis. And makes me have hip pain in my flanks of my lower back. But I still get around OK. It's only mild for me. Hope yours isn't too bad.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, some lower spine, but pillows under my legs to take pressure off it while sleeping helps. It’s mostly my hands though. No cartilage left. Zip, zero, nada. Now that’s a weird looking X-ray, let me tell ya!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I thank you for the ability to put together this web site at youtube.com/rockytopva and for the Schambach.org foundation for allowing it. I pray for all those who tune in that you grant unto them special miracles and blessings in the name of Jesus as they watch and listen into the broadcasts. Let healings, financial blessings, and miracles take place. Lord, there are many who tune in who do not have Christian brothers and sisters to agree and stand with them in prayer. For these people especially I agree with them for the miracles and situations that they are praying and believing you for. I also pray for revival and deliverance in the area in which they live. Father let revivals and the power of the Holy Spirit break out and bless the people! Heal and bless all who read this thread. I pray these things in Jesus name! Amen and Amen!

Hang in there with us for the RW Schambach prayer with text @ 1:40! And stay in faith for your miracle! Prayers for healing and blessings for your entire household including deliverance from headaches. With Christian love and concern… Rockytopva!

@ 1:40 in the video below... Father in the name of Jesus I pray for those that never did get their request in. Those that have unsaved loved ones I bind the forces of hell in the name of Jesus, those that are sick and diseased and afflicted... Stretch forth that healing hand of Calvary... Touch them from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet... Save every member of their family I pray. Let that resurrection power of Jesus Christ come alive! In the name of Jesus meet the financial needs... Lord I see a lot of mail here from prisoners behind bars. I am asking you to touch their lives, save them and heal them and deliver them and set them free. Use them there in that prison house to bring others at the foot of the cross... In the name of Jesus Satan we bind you... We command you to take your hands off of God's property. Lord, you said that whatever we bind on earth you'll bind it in heaven... What ever we loose on Earth you will loose it in heaven... I loose the people! I loose the people! In the name of Jesus calling the miracle working power of Jesus Christ alive... Amen and Amen!- Your Power Preacher, RW Schambach

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks guys, my headaches are gone now. I had some stroke like symptoms where there was slight weakness on my left side and trouble concentrating. The head pain on my right side. But I also had body aches and night sweats at times. I had lung congestion last night too and had to use my inhaler which I get for my cystic fibrosis. I think @Heart2Soul may have been right that I had the COVID-19 virus. I think it's just been mild and hard to tell because I was vaccinated. Thanks again for all your prayers.

I've been to the doctors for this and they did a blood flow test which was negative thank goodness. But they didn't check me for COVID-19.