Finally working up the courage to ask a question that deeply distresses me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PossibleThrowawayAccount

Oct 1, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For 19 years now there has been something that has been deeply bothering me but I have been too afraid to ask because it is something very personal to me. I am finally ready to ask it because I need closure, despite knowing that hearing the wrong thing could potentially deeply upset me.

Are there any verses in the Bible that directly confirms that we will have everything we want in Heaven or on the new earth? Particularly if we want something so bad that it is what moves us to Christianity, something we want so badly that being with God is the only thing more important than it, something so personal that it is the very reason we worship God.

Edit: For clarity, I have had dreams my whole life about a gryphon and I want to know if God will make it for me on the new earth. I know it sounds stupid but it is the only thing that has kept me a Christian throughout the years.

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The verse that comes to mind is 1 Corinthians 2:9:

...But just as it is written:

“Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard,
And which have not entered the human heart,
All that God has prepared for those who love Him.”

and perhaps this one:

Delight yourself in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4)

I think I remember what it was you said you wanted - and why you kept coming back to God. This one is not quite on point - or maybe it is? Mark 10:29-30:

29 Jesus said, “Truly I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or farms, for My sake and for the gospel’s sake, 30 but that he will receive a hundred times as much now in the present age, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and farms, along with persecutions; and in the age to come, eternal life.

So, either God will give it to you - or it will no longer be as important to you.

I'll leave you with Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight.

Last edited:

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah 29:11 [NLT] 11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
  • Technically, the verse is speaking of the NATION rather than the INDIVIDUAL, but considering how things turned out … I think God was speaking more towards His plans for individual people (and a coming Savior).

Romans 8:38-39 [NLT] 38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow--not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below--indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
  • That is a LOT of love.

2 Corinthians 11:24-27 [NLT] 24 Five different times the Jewish leaders gave me thirty-nine lashes. 25 Three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked. Once I spent a whole night and a day adrift at sea. 26 I have traveled on many long journeys. I have faced danger from rivers and from robbers. I have faced danger from my own people, the Jews, as well as from the Gentiles. I have faced danger in the cities, in the deserts, and on the seas. And I have faced danger from men who claim to be believers but are not. 27 I have worked hard and long, enduring many sleepless nights. I have been hungry and thirsty and have often gone without food. I have shivered in the cold, without enough clothing to keep me warm.
  • I sort of get the feeling that all of that “prosperity” that God has planned in Jeremiah 29 doesn’t come to us in this life. We are not home, yet. We are wanderers in a foreign land on a mission for God.

1684584885001.gif
;)

Last edited:

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For 19 years now there has been something that has been deeply bothering me but I have been too afraid to ask because it is something very personal to me. I am finally ready to ask it because I need closure, despite knowing that hearing the wrong thing could potentially deeply upset me.

Are there any verses in the Bible that directly confirms that we will have everything we want in Heaven or on the new earth? Particularly if we want something so bad that it is what moves us to Christianity, something we want so badly that being with God is the only thing more important than it, something so personal that it is the very reason we worship God.
When you find real Truth these feelings go away. If you would like some guidance through all the deception and toxic ideology's give me a pm. Happy to help.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I can't answer your question, but God knows better than you what will make you happy, and he will make it happen, if you walk with him.

PossibleThrowawayAccount

Oct 1, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to bump this oldish thread, but does anyone know if this could possibly be a lead?

Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Does this mean in general (i.e. heaven included) or is it just an on-earth thing? I read the surrounding verses and it does not seem clear. Thanks again to everyone who has answered so far.

Jn1.Chris

May 25, 2023
Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that you believe in Heaven, a place where God reigns and there is no more weeping, no more loss and His love is everywhere, where we are like Jesus because we have seen Him as He is and you're worried about missing something?

Reactions: marks and TLHKAJ

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Sorry to bump this oldish thread, but does anyone know if this could possibly be a lead?

Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Does this mean in general (i.e. heaven included) or is it just an on-earth thing? I read the surrounding verses and it does not seem clear. Thanks again to everyone who has answered so far.
"freely give us all things" This verb is from the Greek root for grace. "All things" refers to Rom. 8:17. See note at Rom. 3:24.
8:17 "if" There is a series conditional sentences in Rom. 8:9,10,11,13 (twice), and 17 (twice). These are all first class conditional sentences which are assumed true from the author's perspective or for his literary purposes. Paul assumed his readers in the Roman church were Christian.

In this verse there are three compound words using syn, which means "joint participation with"

1. believers share heirship with Christ

2. believers share sufferings with Christ

3. believers will share glory with Christ

There are more syn compounds in Rom. 8:22 (twice), 26,28. Eph. 2:5-6 also has three syn compounds which describe the believer's life in Christ.

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
Eph 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
Eph 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Eph 1:8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
Eph 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
Eph 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
Eph 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
Eph 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
Eph 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Eph 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

"heirs" This is another family metaphor to describing believers (cf. Rom. 4:13-14; 9:8; Gal. 3:29).

"fellow heirs" This is another sun compound. Paul coins many of these new terms in Romans 8 to emphasize the shared death and life of Christ and the believers.

1. co-heirs, Rom. 8:17

2. co-suffered, Rom. 8:17

3. co-glorified, Rom. 8:17

We are to lift our eyes of this world and the fleeting pleasures and lusts thereof-and keep our minds/eyes focused on Christ-and Him alone.
Johann.

PossibleThrowawayAccount

Oct 1, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that you believe in Heaven, a place where God reigns and there is no more weeping, no more loss and His love is everywhere, where we are like Jesus because we have seen Him as He is and you're worried about missing something?
To be honest, yes. I am not sure if it makes a difference, but the thing in question is the reason I am a Christian in the first place.

"freely give us all things" This verb is from the Greek root for grace. "All things" refers to Rom. 8:17. See note at Rom. 3:24.
8:17 "if" There is a series conditional sentences in Rom. 8:9,10,11,13 (twice), and 17 (twice). These are all first class conditional sentences which are assumed true from the author's perspective or for his literary purposes. Paul assumed his readers in the Roman church were Christian.

In this verse there are three compound words using syn, which means "joint participation with"

1. believers share heirship with Christ

2. believers share sufferings with Christ

3. believers will share glory with Christ

There are more syn compounds in Rom. 8:22 (twice), 26,28. Eph. 2:5-6 also has three syn compounds which describe the believer's life in Christ.

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
Eph 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
Eph 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Eph 1:8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
Eph 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
Eph 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
Eph 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
Eph 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
Eph 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Eph 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

"heirs" This is another family metaphor to describing believers (cf. Rom. 4:13-14; 9:8; Gal. 3:29).

"fellow heirs" This is another sun compound. Paul coins many of these new terms in Romans 8 to emphasize the shared death and life of Christ and the believers.

1. co-heirs, Rom. 8:17

2. co-suffered, Rom. 8:17

3. co-glorified, Rom. 8:17

We are to lift our eyes of this world and the fleeting pleasures and lusts thereof-and keep our minds/eyes focused on Christ-and Him alone.
Johann.
Oh.

Jn1.Chris

May 25, 2023
Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be honest, yes. I am not sure if it makes a difference, but the thing in question is the reason I am a Christian in the first place.

Oh.

What are you worried about? There will be no worries in Heaven. There will be no sadness, no 'God judged wrong' or 'I'm not happy because of this' because everything will be seen clearly in the light of God.
I assume that will be the way even with people that we think we'll miss. I don't think missing is possible.

PossibleThrowawayAccount

Oct 1, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know how else to respond.

What are you worried about? There will be no worries in Heaven. There will be no sadness, no 'God judged wrong' or 'I'm not happy because of this' because everything will be seen clearly in the light of God.
I assume that will be the way even with people that we think we'll miss. I don't think missing is possible.
Something very personal and dear to me. It is something that I would rather be assured that I will have rather than not miss it. More on what you said before, I know heaven will be a wonderful place but I need solid confirmation of that I will have what is importqnt to me.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Something very personal and dear to me. It is something that I would rather be assured that I will have rather than not miss it. More on what you said before, I know heaven will be a wonderful place but I need solid confirmation of that I will have what is importqnt to me.
It would help if we knew what it is specifically that you do not want to miss, because then it can be addressed specifically....but in the broad term, whatever God provides in the new world....we will love it. Simply stated, if what you think you cannot live without is missing, you will not miss it.
Jesus said...
"Look! I am making all things new"...the "new things" will make the old things pale into insignificance.....do you trust God to mean what he says in Psalm 145:16...."You open your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing."

PossibleThrowawayAccount

Oct 1, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would help if we knew what it is specifically that you do not want to miss, because then it can be addressed specifically
This is going to sound extremely stupid and I have tried avoiding mentioning it because I know this might not go over well, but... the thing I want is a pet gryphon.

I know that sounds like a joke and maybe a little insane, but it is important to me. Pretty much I have been having dreams about the same gryphon my entire life and I have grown a level of affection for it. I am not obsessed with it, yet at the same time I want it to be real and to be my pet. Early on in my journey into Christianity I realized that it was only possible through God because I knew/know he will make a new earth and saw this as a possibility that he will create it.

Sorry all if this sounds stupid.

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is going to sound extremely stupid and I have tried avoiding mentioning it because I know this might not go over well, but... the thing I want is a pet gryphon.

I know that sounds like a joke and maybe a little insane, but it is important to me. Pretty much I have been having dreams about the same gryphon my entire life and I have grown a level of affection for it. I am not obsessed with it, yet at the same time I want it to be real and to be my pet. Early on in my journey into Christianity I realized that it was only possible through God because I knew/know he will make a new earth and saw this as a possibility that he will create it.

I doubt anyone can give you a specific Biblical reference to Gryphons in Heaven, but with that caveat ... your chances are much better in heaven than here on earth (look at the creatures that surround the throne [Ezekiel 1:4-14; Revelation 4:5-8] and a Gryphon is less "strange" than them) and there is at least Biblical support in heaven for all creatures encountered there to be FRIENDLY. [Isaiah 11:1-10]

So your chances are at least "fair" (it is not an unreasonable impossibility) in my humble opinion.

Just a passing thought, but if your dream is of an "angelic being", then it is more a "guardian" and "friend" than a "pet" ... but I am not Joseph or Daniel and INTERPRETING DREAMS is not my thing. However offering advice from scripture IS MY THING, so "TEST THE SPIRITS" [1 John 4:1-6] and "HOLD ON TO WHAT IS GOOD" [1 Thessalonians 5:19-22].

Reference Verses:
[Eze 1:4-14 NIV]
4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north--an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved. 10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. They each had two wings spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.​

[Rev 4:5-8 NIV]
5 From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. In front of the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God. 6 Also in front of the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal. In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. 7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle. 8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings. Day and night they never stop saying: " 'Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,' who was, and is, and is to come."​

[Isa 11:1-10 NIV]
1 A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit. 2 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him--the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the LORD-- 3 and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or decide by what he hears with his ears; 4 but with righteousness he will judge the needy, with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth; with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked. 5 Righteousness will be his belt and faithfulness the sash around his waist. 6 The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them. 7 The cow will feed with the bear, their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox. 8 The infant will play near the cobra's den, and the young child will put its hand into the viper's nest. 9 They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea. 10 In that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples; the nations will rally to him, and his resting place will be glorious.​

[1Jo 4:1-6 NIV]
1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. 4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 5 They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.​

[1Th 5:19-22 NIV]
19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21 but test them all; hold on to what is good, 22 reject every kind of evil.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Cassandra

Jn1.Chris

May 25, 2023
Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What's the gryphon like? How does it appear in your dreams? What's it's history?

All I know is that Heaven would not be Heaven if it had painful longing. There may be longing, but if there is it will be beautiful and |right| because it will be illuminated by God's love.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Ah, thank you for sharing what is a secret dream of yours...I know that took courage. Nothing sounds stupid if it is a desire of the heart that is harmless. But I have to ask is it really harmless?

As an older person, I had to look up what gryphons were and according to sources they describe them as...
“griffin, also spelled griffon or gryphon, a composite mythological creature with a lion's body (winged or wingless) and a bird's head, usually that of an eagle.”
So it appears that you have formed an attachment to a creature that does not exist in nature...only in mythology. Understanding where mythology comes from may help answer your question. All mythology has its roots in false religion.
I am going to ask you a question and I hope it won’t discourage you......Do you think that God’s creations are enough for us, or is there room for the creatures that people invent to play online games, that might be cute but whose origins are dubious? We have to be real about what is in, and what is out, of the realms of possibility in a world where our creator God rules.

If in God’s creation you can find an equally adorable creature to make as a pet, would that be enough for you? Have you ever explored the creatures that God has created to find one that appeals to your heart?

If your faith is based on an attachment to something that is not real, then disappointment awaits you.
In order to be a Christian, you must first of all do what Jesus said.....and that is first and foremost to “Love God with your whole heart, soul, mind and strength...and then to love your neighbor as yourself”.

Christianity is not just going to church and basically putting on a pretence of being a follower of Jesus Christ....because no one is saved by “doing” anything that is not heart and faith motivated. Can you see that love for this creature is your driving force, not really love for God?

Does he owe you this in order for you to call yourself a Christian? Can you see that you are perhaps asking God for something that is not obtainable or even necessary? If this creature cannot exist in the new world, would it make you stop being a “Christian”? If that is the case, were you ever really one in the first place?

Do you spend a lot of time in cyberspace? As a young person I expect that you do. That is where the unreal things of the world where satan rules become a reality to those who don’t want to live in this world. (1 John 5:19) Cyberspace is a world of combat and mythological creatures and violent confrontations. Gaming is the stuff of the devil and he acts like the pied piper, in that he provides the “music” (entertainment) that draws all the young ones into his world. He can hook a lot of older ones too with the same bait.....competition and rewards.

I don’t know if this has helped you at all, but this would be my advice to you.....put more time into Bible study and ask God to help you understand his purpose for your being here on this earth....it is a privilege that not many are granted if we consider the potential life that never makes it to birth. Life is a gift and we have to show our Creator that we value what he has already made, without asking for more.....and do we really need more than what is already there to be appreciated and admired?

Last edited:
Reactions: Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Ah, thank you for sharing what is a secret dream of yours...I know that took courage. Nothing sounds stupid if it is a desire of the heart that is harmless. But I have to ask is it really harmless?

As an older person, I had to look up what gryphons were and according to sources they describe them as...
“griffin, also spelled griffon or gryphon, a composite mythological creature with a lion's body (winged or wingless) and a bird's head, usually that of an eagle.”
So it appears that you have formed an attachment to a creature that does not exist in nature...only in mythology. Understanding where mythology comes from may help answer your question. All mythology has its roots in false religion.
I am going to ask you a question and I hope it won’t discourage you......Do you think that God’s creations are enough for us, or is there room for the creatures that people invent to play online games, that might be cute but whose origins are dubious? We have to be real about what is in, and what is out, of the realms of possibility in a world where our creator God rules.

If in God’s creation you can find an equally adorable creature to make as a pet, would that be enough for you? Have you ever explored the creatures that God has created to find one that appeals to your heart?

If your faith is based on an attachment to something that is not real, then disappointment awaits you.
In order to be a Christian, you must first of all do what Jesus said.....and that is first and foremost to “Love God with your whole heart, soul, mind and strength...and then to love your neighbor as yourself”.

Christianity is not just going to church and basically putting on a pretence of being a follower of Jesus Christ....because no one is saved by “doing” anything that is not heart and faith motivated. Can you see that love for this creature is your driving force, not really love for God?

Does he owe you this in order for you to call yourself a Christian? Can you see that you are perhaps asking God for something that is not obtainable or even necessary? If this creature cannot exist in the new world, would it make you stop being a “Christian”? If that is the case, were you ever really one in the first place?

Do you spend a lot of time in cyberspace? As a young person I expect that you do. That is where the unreal things of the world where satan rules become a reality to those who don’t want to live in this world. (1 John 5:19) Cyberspace is a world of combat and mythological creatures and violent confrontations. Gaming is the stuff of the devil and he acts like the pied piper, in that he provides the “music” (entertainment) that draws all the young ones into his world. He can hook a lot of older ones too with the same bait.....competition and rewards.

I don’t know if this has helped you at all, but this would be my advice to you.....put more time into Bible study and ask God to help you understand his purpose for your being here on this earth....it is a privilege that not many are granted if we consider the potential life that never makes it to birth. Life is a gift and we have to show our Creator that we value what he has already made, without asking for more.....and do we really need more that what is already there to be appreciated and admired?
How are you @Aunty Jane? It is difficult to find a thread anywhere to simply discuss God's word-without the "striving"
Johann.

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How are you @Aunty Jane? It is difficult to find a thread anywhere to simply discuss God's word-without the "striving"
Johann.
I know what you mean Johann.....just talking about God’s word is uplifting.
The Bible’s message is simple, if people stop complicating it with “stuff” that originates from outside of it.

Everything we need to know, and everything we need to do, to becomes footstep followers of Jesus is all there in that one precious book.

It’s not just the “striving”....but the “stretching” of concepts that were introduced so long ago that few realise that they have been fed lies for centuries by a corrupt “church” system that has become so fragmented that it does not resemble what Christ started back in the first century in any way.

The “wheat” are there in “the world”, growing along with the “weeds”, but the majority cannot tell the difference. The “harvest” time is almost here.....and the “reapers” are ready to bring in the “wheat” after destroying the “weeds” forever. We just have to be found on the right road......’the road less traveled’. (Matt 7:13-14) Time is running out...rapidly.