Finding the answers.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
As I started here, I been very questionable about what I believe in. I learn many things do to asking and building my faith in the lord our farther. I still ran into weird question like does human have limilt on their faith and I don't mean as much as them self put into it. I wondering did God set limilt. I do doubt that this question has an answer that could be found in the bible. Sorry the was off my subject. I have seatle down and step my foot into the ground to show where I stand. My life as been more peacesfull and finding my self sinning less. I am not prefect and I am still fighting few demons that I need to take care of. I might not agree with everyone on here about some subject. Like the pentagram because back in the day is was a sign of God and the 5 points of the pentagram had mean to Jesus. I can't name them of my head but I know one of the point was for Jesus blood, I also believe another one was for with Jesus came back to life, and other sorry at moment I can't remember. Sorry I went off subject again. This is mainly post for people who are questioning their faith. As did I my self. The answer you are looking for will be in the bible, growing your faith, and asking about stuff you don't understand. Answers will be found one way or another. ;)

Reactions: Redeemed86

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I still ran into weird question like does human have limilt on their faith and I don't mean as much as them self put into it. I wondering did God set limilt."

It has truly been said "It is not the amount of faith that is at issue but WHO our faith is in". Selah.