Finish The Sentence Game

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the police asking if i knew anything about pole-dancing zebras.

After taking a second to gather my thoughts, I...

(This story is hilarious by the way. Great job done everyone)

Reactions: GEN2REV

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wet my bed and instantly hung up the phone. :p (Ikr? XD)

Then, the doorbell rang and it was..

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... an agent with the World Wildlife Federation, the animal Feds!! :eek:

They wanted to know if I had anything to do with a mass dosing of hallucinogenic drugs in the animal feed at the local zoo.

I said, "Well, I uhh ... of course I ... well ... I...

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...let me off with a very stern warning since I was now a 'quasi-brother-in-blue' with the prank calls division.

Relieved, and frankly astonished, I decided to get outta town for the weekend and began packing for ...

Reactions: JazzyJeff15

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Triumph 1300 said:
And when they sobered up they.........

...signed autographs on their way back to their glacier.

The local Polar Bear chapter watched in disdain during their official meeting to decide ...

Reactions: JazzyJeff15

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...what to do about those pesky penguins.

They united in a plan to get even with them once and for all; that night the Polar Bears would ...

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
...what to do about those pesky penguins.

They united in a plan to get even with them once and for all; that night the Polar Bears would ...

. . . be be all loaded onto a fleet of planes to be flown to the south pole region to feast on the pesky penguins. This means that the two problems of pesky penguins and polar bears would be . . . .

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
strictly a south pole problem, Antarctica to be exact.

The pesky penguins were soon made extinct by the hungry, vicious polar bears which made room for...

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
strictly a south pole problem, Antarctica to be exact.

The pesky penguins were soon made extinct by the hungry, vicious polar bears which made room for...
...the remaining seals, whales and seabirds to move in on the freed-up real estate of the penguins.

Almost immediately war broke out between the whales and the polar bears which caused ...

Hemlock

Apr 6, 2021
WACO
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the whales to develop craft which could take them on land, where they chased the polar bears without too much success.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the whales to develop craft which could take them on land, where they chased the polar bears without too much success.
...Then a leader emerged from the whale ranks; with the heart of William Wallace, he found the strength and courage to do the impossible and lead an army of whales onto the frozen land to annihilate the Polar Bears. After their hard-fought victory, the whales ...

Hemlock

Apr 6, 2021
WACO
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
celebrated with wine coolers, strawberries and watermelons. A couple of the whales had one too many. and...

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
celebrated with wine coolers, strawberries and watermelons. A couple of the whales had one too many. and...
... totaled their land craft. After bandaging and splinting the wounded drivers, the whales headed back to the depths to rest and recuperate. Meanwhile, back in country, I ...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... totaled their land craft. After bandaging and splinting the wounded drivers, the whales headed back to the depths to rest and recuperate. Meanwhile, back in country, I ...
sat back in my easy chair, back into the real world, away from the cruel cold weather at the Poles, and opened up my DVD collection to view a 'Lost in Space' episode (a little dated, I know). After the robot sensed danger in front of the Jupiter 2, I got a knock on my door........

Last edited:

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sat back in my easy chair, back into the real world, away from the cruel cold weather at the Poles, and opened up my DVD collection to view a 'Lost in Space' episode (a little dated, I know). After the robot sensed danger in front of the Jupiter 2, I got a knock on my door........
...pausing the movie, I crept to the window to peek outside. Drats!! My nosiest neighbor!! Knowing they would be knocking for a good while, I slipped out the back and jumped the fence. It was time for ...