First Amendment in Action

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but you're talking about the church, and I was talking about people in the world/society, not the church. We can get too caught up with politics and making laws, when that is not our mandate as the church. Sinners used to be persecuted and murdered in Christian countries in the name of religion. That's NOT what we want to be found doing when Jesus returns!
Oh i knew exactly what you were talking about . I just wanted to remind us that the church
needs to stop following this so called tolerance dont correct stuff . Cause it literally is destroying the churches from within .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They had to invent more lies to cover up their previous lie...? My oh my! Instead of just acknowledging their error and learning from it!
Bingo . See the simple thing would have been to repent of it . But when man or woman in this case ,
chooses to justify their leader , BAD THINGS will surely follow .
Its much simplier if one repents of an error , than tries to justify the wrong behavoir .

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree, and unfortunately "religion" in the "name of Christ" has proved to be oppressive and sometimes horribly so. Whether on a large national scale or small scale within individual churches. This is still the gospel age and I hope we are not in the business of trying to force people to be good and punish them if they are not. That is not the mandate given to the church.
The worst kind of oppression was when religious men used the state to enforce ecclesiastical law. There have been times in history... When the Catholic church
They had to invent more lies to cover up their previous lie...? My oh my! Instead of just acknowledging their error and learning from it!
No wonder people believe so much nonsense. You take amigos word for what took place without investigating for yourself?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The worst kind of oppression was when religious men used the state to enforce ecclesiastical law. There have been times in history... When the Catholic church

No wonder people believe so much nonsense. You take amigos word for what took place without investigating for yourself?
The worst kind of oppression is being seen today as well and it will lead to massive oppression .
The HARLOT AINT been sleeping brakelite , she has created an all inclusive religoin
that is based on tolerance , aka acceptance , her love unites all , welcomes all
but despises biblical truth and correction .
The harlot aint been sleeping , she has been at work gathering the faiths , the other false religoins
and even the secular to join as one in what they all think is love .
You think it was bad during the dark ages , JUST WAIT TILL this thing has fully emersed itself .
AND IT ABOUT HAS . THEN SIT back and watch the show as folks like me
and others are rounded up as dangerous ones and all them united faiths whose focus was on hugs and false love
and all its united religoins WILL CHEER . Many folks are on the WRONG SIDE my friend .
Ol amigo aint the enemy . YOU See this pattern aint new brakelite .
BUT IT WILL BE THE WORST THAT EVER HAS BEEN .
FIRST you win the hearts and the minds , you evangelize your lie .
THEN in time you eventually GO INTO CRUSADE MODE and then the BLOOD BEGINS against who wont and did not conform
TO THE LIE . Better watch out , cause the HARLOTS call for unity IS IN EVERY DENOMINATION NOW .
And most folks are buying and have been buying RIGHT INTO IT .
GOD told me something barney . a long , long time ago .
THIS DELUSION IS SENT FOR AND UNTO EVERY FALSE ONE . YEAH . ITS TO GATHER THE FALSE AS ONE
to UNITE as one . WE ARE ONE , WE ARE ONE , under the banner of false love
TO COME AGAINST THE TRUE LAMBS BUD . SO , do beware .
Cause remember this and remember this well . THEIR SIDE HAS THE NUMBERS
it does appear in worldy terms to be winning . BUT ONLY the lambs WIN IN THE END brakelite .
EVEN IF WE DIE WE WIN . THIS LAMB WONT BE SELLING OUT . BE BLESSED MY FRIEND .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
you didn't finish your statement there, but I agree with where you're going.

If his information is wrong, then feel free to correct that. People don't have to time to look up and research everything that gets written on forums.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
True, I will finish here...
Quote....The worst kind of oppression was when religious men used the state to enforce ecclesiastical law. There have been times in history... When the Catholic church between the 4th and 6th centuries attempted to establish a man inspired theocracy. Moses was God's man, a true prophet, and the establishment of Israel as a national theocracy was accompanied by thunder, lightening, voices on the mountain and tablets of stone written with God's own finger.
The Catholic edition and attempt to resurrect the OT model was established by war, persecutions, the power of the military, and threats of fire and damnation with capital punishment given to dissenters... By their hundreds and thousands... At the hands of sinful men.
This model was repeated in Geneva. Calvin witnesses such a burning at the stake, was impressed by the peace with which the do called heretic died, and pulled away from his church to study the scripture more closely. Sadly, he repeated the example with Michael Servetus. Luther went down that same road with a state church. The church of England the same. Then the Puritans in America followed suit by passing civil statutes that fined and whipped anyone who didn't tithe, or attend church on Sunday. Took a long time and a painful struggle before the separation of church and state took effect, and yet from that time to today, there have been many who have protested such separation and sought to undo it by changing the constitution. They do not realise the blessing that separation has been for the church. Prophecy declares that separation will end. The inevitable result will be civil enactments against Christians who choose to not go down the road of the official party line regarding worship. They are described in scripture as those who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony and faith of Jesus. Revelation 12:17 and 14:12.
There is coming a time soon, in America, when Christians are going to have to choose between the commandments of God and those of men. Most will be deceived into choosing the latter, through miracles, threats of being without the ability to buy and sell, fines and imprisonment, will accompany religious laws being passed through the legislative halls of America in an attempt to "bring back righteousness to the nation ". The constitution will be trampled upon and reinterpreted. And America will cease to be the free nation she once was.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and Lizbeth

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote....The worst kind of oppression was when religious men used the state to enforce ecclesiastical law. There have been times in history... When the Catholic church between the 4th and 6th centuries attempted to establish a man inspired theocracy. Moses was God's man, a true prophet, and the establishment of Israel as a national theocracy was accompanied by thunder, lightening, voices on the mountain and tablets of stone written with God's own finger.
The Catholic edition and attempt to resurrect the OT model was established by war, persecutions, the power of the military, and threats of fire and damnation with capital punishment given to dissenters... By their hundreds and thousands... At the hands of sinful men.
This model was repeated in Geneva. Calvin witnesses such a burning at the stake, was impressed by the peace with which the do called heretic died, and pulled away from his church to study the scripture more closely. Sadly, he repeated the example with Michael Servetus. Luther went down that same road with a state church. The church of England the same. Then the Puritans in America followed suit by passing civil statutes that fined and whipped anyone who didn't tithe, or attend church on Sunday. Took a long time and a painful struggle before the separation of church and state took effect, and yet from that time to today, there have been many who have protested such separation and sought to undo it by changing the constitution. They do not realise the blessing that separation has been for the church. Prophecy declares that separation will end. The inevitable result will be civil enactments against Christians who choose to not go down the road of the official party line regarding worship. They are described in scripture as those who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony and faith of Jesus. Revelation 12:17 and 14:12.
There is coming a time soon, in America, when Christians are going to have to choose between the commandments of God and those of men. Most will be deceived into choosing the latter, through miracles, threats of being without the ability to buy and sell, fines and imprisonment, will accompany religious laws being passed through the legislative halls of America in an attempt to "bring back righteousness to the nation ". The constitution will be trampled upon and reinterpreted. And America will cease to be the free nation she once was.
And yet today through the guise of a false love , tolerance , unity
the same thing is taking shape and fast . A religion soars through the land
and it too cries seperation of Church and state , uses that as a means to eradicate truth from the streets
and yet it is building the largest mindset , religion and through this love , is changing laws
and causing persecutions to occur against those who wont conform to its love , its ideologue
its religious mindset .
The apostels never meant for christianity and politics to merge . It never works .
A govt approved religion , NEVER WORKS . Rather it does two things
It seeks a common ground mindset to which the majority can agree upon . That means certain TRUTHS must be
eradicated . And secondily it will persecute the very ones who wont conform to its image of its religoin .
WELL its going on right now . And though they came in under the guise
of we need to eradicate the idea of church and state , It used that line to remove Christain influence from society
and all the while it was remolding its own religoin into a WORLD CHURCH religoin .
Hyprocrisy simply knoweth no bounds . And we can ill afford to let their love so called lull us into a deep
sleep from which if a man drinks of their cup he simply cannot wake up but sleeps the sleep of death
as he awaits the second death .
THEY are BUILDING , they have created a one world religoin . I know folks do not want to believe this to be true , BUT IT IS .
And its golden bull is a false sensual unifying common ground love .
IT cries put your doctrines aside and just have love . IT hollers gather with us as one and let us just love and do good .
BUT IT DOES NEITHER . IT only has an appearance of love . BUT ITS LOVE is not FOR GOD , FOR CHRIST above all .
IT has rejected that love . IT has rejected the love of the truth and has lulled the masses , the ever growing large number
to sleep with the silent ever whisper of its , just love cry . And it loveth not the truth .
The TRUTH , the sound doctrine has become hated only more under its love . And though it holler
do good unto humanity , simply love , ITS FALSE . And as i say and often say , OH YOU BET its infected
EVERY false religoin , every faith of every denomination ever lipped of men .
Not all have bought into its lie , BUT ITS LIE has infected EVERY SINGEL DENONIMATION WITHIN christianity
as well as in every fabric of society , and every false religoin . AND IT GROWS braklite .
IT grows in the hearts of its slaves and it frees not , sets not its captives free . IT HAS LED THEM TO THE UTTERMOST OF BONDAGE
and yet to them its light , to them its love , to them its come with us and be FREE and have our unity .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And any guesses on what is about to occur when its ecuminical love cry has filled the world .
PERSECUTE , ERADICATE and REMOVE anyone from society WHO WILL NOT and DID NOT COMFORM to its love .
Folks simply do not want to beleive this can be true . BUT IT IS BRAKELITE . And i am gonna warn non stop
till my last day against any part of it . IF i see its doctrine anywhere , I AM GONNA warn against it .
NO fear of men , not fear to suffer , just a fully persauded mind
to point to CHRIST , to procliam HIS LIBERTY and expose their false liberty
to procliam the LOVE of GOD and expose their false love they claim is coming of GOD .
To procliam FREEDOM in CHRIST , freedom from the power of sin , and expose their freedom to sin and be in sin lies .
To procliam the biblical truth and expose their ideals of what they call truth .
To let the TRUE LIGHT shine which exposes their darkness they call light .
THE COST will be the cost and their will be no sitting at their table for me or the lambs .
Their cry for unity will not be heeded , their false love will not be heeded
THE TRUTH IN SCRIPTURE WILL BE HEEDED and any thing contrary to it will be exposed .
NO MATTER THE COST . Now you know what i am and this is the hill i choose to freely embrace and die upon .
TIME To open bibles and let us learn THAT GOD , HIS CHRIST and every word of truth whereby one shall grow wise .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh about your last paragraph , That time aint coming , ITS ALREADY HERE and it will only get worse
And as far as most will be decieved into choosing between the commandments of GOD , of HIS CHRIST
versus those of men . MOST ALREADY HAVE DONE just that . BEEN DECIEVED and chose men and man over GOD .
The thing is for those who have resisted the PUNISHMENT FOR DOING SO , NOW THAT WILL GET FAR WORSE and FAST TOO
brakelite . ANY and all who do not bow to their image of love , yea the time cometh
and even now is , that they will be seen as enemies of GOD , OF LOVE , OF HUMANITY and of the WORLD .
And the time will come when the united love religoin which united all religoins and the world
will cry AWAY WITH THESE NON CONFORMERS . AND HARD CORE PERSECUTION WILLL BEGIN .
But worry not for me my friend . JESUS never told ME or HIS OWN we would have peace in this world
but rather persecution and tribulation . IN HE ALONE is our peace and the end of a lamb IS GOOD .
The end of all who loved a lie , however, NOW that wont be GOOD .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ica will cease to be the free nation she once was.

Yes, I agree. Force and laws is a way that seemeth right to man/flesh but leads to death. It's basically what the Lord yoked ancient Israel under in order to teach them of the need for a better way (the gospel), and it held harsh punishments for transgressors. I have wondered if the mark of the beast and not being able to buy or sell (the truth) without it has to do with state sanctioned doctrine. Loss of freedoms is one way which authorities may try to deal with increasing lawlessness and chaos and control people in a time of deteriorating conditions. If the times of the Gentiles are coming to an end, Israel might rise up to be head of nations and force Noahide laws on the world - along with a Temple and false messiah enthroned there. Mark/seal of the beast I believe is a spirit and refers to receiving and coming under a wrong spirit (counterfeit) just like believers are marked and sealed with the Holy Spirit. (Beast could be referring to fleshly fallen man, appointed to perish like the beasts - a false messiah being a man of flesh and not the risen Christ.) Anyway these are some things I wonder about and kind of keep on a back burner.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If his information is wrong, then feel free to correct that. People don't have to time to look up and research everything that gets written on forums.
Oh its not wrong . But you go and investagate it for you . Investigative judgment was born from a lie .
I challenge each and every person on this site and in every church to investigate it for themselves .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PS go look at what he even wrote to me . About HOW JESUS DID NOT MEAN this means we wont be able to KNOW the
day or the hour . HE SLIPPED UP RIGHT THERE . BIG TIME TOO .
I stand by what i said . JESUS HIMSELF warned the CHURCH THEY CANNOT KNOW , NO MAN CAN KNOW
and WONT KNOW THE DAY NOR THE HOUR and that is WHY THEY HAD TO BE READY AT ALL TIMES .
I shun investigative judgment to hell . not the people who believe in it , BUT THE DOCRINE ITSELF I WOULD SHUN TO HELL
if i were given the power by GOD TO DO SO . DO notice i didnt say the people who beleived it . JUST THE DOCTRINE .
IT came of satan and it leadeth to destruction .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just one more thing before anyone here tries to accuse me of being a woman hater or a male chauvnist pig .
I invite you all to call up any woman with whom i have had bible studies with
AND YOU ASK THEM what i have said .
Ask them . You will hear even them tell you , That i have asked even the women
to test everything i teach and to Please tell me if they ever once SEE ERROR IN ME or think i am in error TO CORRECT ME .
SO just cause i say WOMEN cannot be leaders over the church , dont make me a male pig women hating hog like
this sold out generation would accuse me of being . JUST cause i stick to what PAUL wrote .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just one more thing before anyone here tries to accuse me of being a woman hater or a male chauvnist pig .
I invite you all to call up any woman with whom i have had bible studies with
AND YOU ASK THEM what i have said .
Ask them . You will hear even them tell you , That i have asked even the women
to test everything i teach and to Please tell me if they ever once SEE ERROR IN ME or think i am in error TO CORRECT ME .
SO just cause i say WOMEN cannot be leaders over the church , dont make me a male pig women hating hog like
this sold out generation would accuse me of being . JUST cause i stick to what PAUL wrote .
@amigo de christo I can confirm that brother does say during Bible reads to test everything he says and to tell him if I see any error in him and to say so to brother.

We will all keep marching on in the Lord and give him the glory at all times. Staying diligent in reading our bibles. The end of all things is upon us and the Lord’s return draws very nigh.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is no 1st Amendment right of the State to be left alone by the church.
In a republic, am official set of fundamental laws, like the US constitution and bill of rights, prohibits the government from limiting or taking away certain 'inalienable' rights of the people.
In a pure democracy, the majority had almost unlimited power over the minority.

"Congress shall make no laws respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof....".

Why would a church want to interfere with government? I can understand individuals who are Christian, being called to serve in government. Daniel is a prime example. But why the church? Churches has rules and laws. Every church is different. Catholic dogma and Canon Law is vastly different to the Baptist manual. For what reason would any institution desire to influence government if not to legislate laws that harmonize with the church tradition?

America is a democratic republic. It's laws and bill of rights were destined to protect minorities from the "tyranny of the majority".
The moment any institution, be it Christian, Catholic, occult, or avowed atheist has undue influence over the laws and legislative processes, it will create a situation wherein a minority who do not hold to the ethics, principles, and dogma of said institution, will be alienated, victimised, penalized and persecuted for choosing to live according to their own conscientious scruples as opposed to whatever institution has the ear and influence of government.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would a church want to interfere with government? I
Why is a different question from the fact that I mentioned, there is no 1A right for a State to be left alone by religion.

To answer your question, it contains an invalid premise. Not everyone in a State belongs to a particular congregation but everyone in the congregation belongs to the State. Therefore, the people of the congregation are not "interfering" but participating in the State government, which in this country is their RIGHT.

Naturally, such people will make political decisions guided by their Christian faith. This is far superior than the alternative, which is why I am disgusted when I read Christians opposed to getting involved in politics.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why is a different question from the fact that I mentioned, there is no 1A right for a State to be left alone by religion.

To answer your question, it contains an invalid premise. Not everyone in a State belongs to a particular congregation but everyone in the congregation belongs to the State. Therefore, the people of the congregation are not "interfering" but participating in the State government, which in this country is their RIGHT.

Naturally, such people will make political decisions guided by their Christian faith. This is far superior than the alternative, which is why I am disgusted when I read Christians opposed to getting involved in politics.
Hold on a second. Individuals getting involved in politics, if it's their calling, is very different to a church institution doing so. Imagine if you will the Catholic church gaining such influence over the US Congress that they feel obliged to pass legislation supporting Catholic dogma. Do you understand what that would mean for true protestants who repudiate everything the Roman church stands for?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hold on a second. Individuals getting involved in politics, if it's their calling, is very different to a church institution doing so.
No, it is not different at all. There are all sorts of institutions that are created for political action - including churches.