Flags "Half Mast" at United Nations.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have always said that the United Nations is an evil useless taxpayers money wasting organization.
The members sitting in the meetings, representing their nations....they remember me of a bunch of pigs feeding themselves and getting fat off the haywire, civil servants red tape strangled political system.
But what they did this week tops it all.
Flying the United Nations flag half mast because the butcher of Iran and his evil helpers were killed in a helicopter crash.
It's a disgraces flying The United Nations flag halfmast.
Weird world we live in.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have always said that the United Nations is an evil useless taxpayers money wasting organization.
The members sitting in the meetings, representing their nations....they remember me of a bunch of pigs feeding themselves and getting fat off the haywire, civil servants red tape strangled political system.
Flying the United Nations flag half mast because the butcher of Iran and his evil helpers were killed in a helicopter crash.
Weird world we live in.
Perhaps it would be in our best interest to leave the United Nations.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weird world we live in.
Did they go half mast on October 7th? Of course not .

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biting the hand that feeds them....

Where I can completely understand the sentiments expressed here...and occasionally identify with them.
I can also understand that the UN also does a LOT of good despite the declaration....

And yet...
This is love: While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

We turn our backs on the UN and we, as a nation are done. Our enemies are the whole world.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biting the hand that feeds them....

Where I can completely understand the sentiments expressed here...and occasionally identify with them.
I can also understand that the UN also does a LOT of good despite the declaration....

And yet...
This is love: While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

We turn our backs on the UN and we, as a nation are done. Our enemies are the whole world.
Name something.

Reactions: Triumph1300

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
US out of the UN
UN out of the US

Yeah, Trump was supposed to "drain the swamp" when He got elected in 2016.

He must have forgot about that since the swamp just got worse under his watch

Too bad the repubs can't find a better candidate that would put country before their "legacy".

Reactions: TLHKAJ

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, Trump was supposed to "drain the swamp" when He got elected in 2016.

He must have forgot about that since the swamp just got worse under his watch

Too bad the repubs can't find a better candidate that would put country before their "legacy".
TDS is chronic.
It's not easy to drain the swamp when those manning the pumps are cleverly disguised asps.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Quote: I can also understand that the UN also does a LOT of good despite the declaration....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name something good they do.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weird world we live in.
That herd of pigs will be ordered by Jesus to jump into the Abyss soon enough.