Follow the government or follow God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
U mean my opinion... Yes i do feel better cos after you introduced yourself with vile accusations it would of been easier for me to ignore you...
But i came back and tried to understand what your criticism was in order to find some middle ground...

Is it fair to say that your criticism is of me giving criticism??? Your frustrated by my frustration... Think about that for a sec... Its not logical
You don't like people being critical so u criticize them. The term ironic comes to mind... So does hypocrisy...

Thats what ive been doing... Engaging with people, exchanging stories of pain and anguish, being unified in our criticism of Andrews...
Recently i got all my old cloths, shoes and things to give to the poor... I've given blood and registered to be an organ donor...
I've helped my friends to get through this, keeping contact with two guys in particular after they were released from prison into this dystopia... Im afraid they might walk off the bridge as well...
Panic, pain, stress, uncertainty, unemployment, torment, homelessness, sickness, financial debt and bankruptcy, anguish, death, trauma, mental instability, physical well being, spiritual peace... These are the things that Melbournians are dealing with... So excuse us for displying some frustration at the greed and incompetency of this Andrews government...

As for giving my testimony here its not a bad way to let off some steam while documenting the circumstances here...
Many people are in agreement with much of what i say... So for them it's satisfying to see other people who are interpreting things as they are...
Also describing the events here in Melbourne is helpful to people everywhere else, to watch out for these signs of totalitarianism in their towns...

My biggest concern has always been the replacement of our democratic parliament for the carte blanche dictate of Daniel Andrews...
Do u understand what i mean by this? Do u value democracy? If so then u should be condemning Andrews for choosing to dictate...
This is what has led Victoria to everything, right?... Not me, or my mates or my olds or anyone else here cos we've all done what has been asked.

There are a lot of angry people in Melbourne... You don't comprehend the situation here, u haven't experienced it or even seen it... Your just watching the news for a few minutes... We've had to deal with this nonsense every hour of every day... People here have every right to speak out against this government... There should be a royal commission after to make sure this never happens again anywhere in Australia...

Look... I dunno, I've tried to convey the situation as best as i could but i get the feeling you are just going to ignore all that and exonerate Andrews...
You'll probably continue to blame me or my mates for everything still and demand that we not make any criticisms... And you'll probably continue to be demanding and rude

Lord knows i tried...

That is good then that you are trying to help others, but your style is not helpful for everyone.

You say that I am frustrated with you, I wish that was true. What I am felling is sadness for you because you are holding onto and feeding your anger by focusing on what Dan Andrews is doing in your opinion, instead of renewing your mind and putting on the refurbished personhood that God intends you to become which was prepared for you from the beginning of time. We both have to renew our mind and be willing to put on the refurbished personhood that God intends us to become. Ep 4 22ff.

This putting on requires us to change our attitudes and responses towards other people.

All of my life I have had to let go and allow God to deal with the load mouth bullies in my life, who only know how to pick on other people to hid their own pain..

I have not picked on you, as you claim.

But, be as that may be, you will decide what it is that you will do as you respond to people who rub shoulders with you and they will respond likewise by either being positive towards you or simply walking away from you because they do not want to become involved with you because of your attitude. So far I have chosen to interact with you, but your anger has not allowed you to respond in an appropriate that would lead to a better relationship. I have feelings just like you do, and my feelings often tell me to walk away and not allow another person to bully me into their way of thinking and responding as it usually comes out of a wrong motive.

Goodbye then

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is good then that you are trying to help others, but your style is not helpful for everyone.

You say that I am frustrated with you, I wish that was true. What I am felling is sadness for you because you are holding onto and feeding your anger by focusing on what Dan Andrews is doing in your opinion, instead of renewing your mind and putting on the refurbished personhood that God intends you to become which was prepared for you from the beginning of time. We both have to renew our mind and be willing to put on the refurbished personhood that God intends us to become. Ep 4 22ff.

This putting on requires us to change our attitudes and responses towards other people.

All of my life I have had to let go and allow God to deal with the load mouth bullies in my life, who only know how to pick on other people to hid their own pain..

I have not picked on you, as you claim.

But, be as that may be, you will decide what it is that you will do as you respond to people who rub shoulders with you and they will respond likewise by either being positive towards you or simply walking away from you because they do not want to become involved with you because of your attitude. So far I have chosen to interact with you, but your anger has not allowed you to respond in an appropriate that would lead to a better relationship. I have feelings just like you do, and my feelings often tell me to walk away and not allow another person to bully me into their way of thinking and responding as it usually comes out of a wrong motive.

Goodbye then

LoL i didn't think you would try to find any common ground... And guessed that u would continue in your error of ignorance...
And so i repeat... U have no idea what your talking about, your in QLD...

I noticed u got angry once at Americans chipping in with their uneducated opinions on Aussie affairs... Your doing the same, from QLD commenting on things u know nothing about... Things that uv only seen on TV... So if Americans shouldn't get involved in Aussie politics then u really have no place in Victorian politics either, right... Just saying...

What you perceive to be "holding onto and feeding your anger by focusing on what Dan Andrews is doing in your opinion" is totally false...
You were closer with your first guess of venting and releasing my anger... I learnt to let go of resentment a while ago... I don't feed anger, i vent it.

Besides, giving testimony is nothing more than giving testimony... Presenting facts is nothing more than presenting facts and i always support them with citations... Maybe stop trying to read between the lines cos your perception is warped, attributing everything to anger...

Your perception of anger is really skewed. There was none in the previous posts yet u still remain hostile, bogged down in resentment...
If i hurt your feelings then i apologize but holding onto that resentment is no good...
Suggesting u were never frustrated or angry with me is a lie. I can pull out the foul language u used but id rather leave it in the past and not dwell on it... Judging by how few likes u have i would encourage u to take your own advice and be more positive towards people instead of being so judgmental, especially when u don't have any idea about them or their situation...

But lets see if we can agree on something... The fundamentals...
Do you support democracy or dictatorship?

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But lets see if we can agree on something... The fundamentals...

When you have a good handle on "Freedom," then come and start a conversation with me.

Your false argument is to keep repeating your lies and fake opinions about me as a person and not enter into an actual conversation.

Your posts only scream confirmation of what I am saying.

Goodbye then.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When you have a good handle on "Freedom," then come and start a conversation with me.

Your false argument is to keep repeating your lies and fake opinions about me as a person and not enter into an actual conversation.

Your posts only scream confirmation of what I am saying.

Goodbye then.

Lord shine your light on this mans path for he keeps stumbling in the darkness of the deep.
Purge the resentment from his soul for it breeds lies, hate, anger and pride.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lord shine your light on this mans path for he keeps stumbling in the darkness of the deep.
Purge the resentment from his soul for it breeds lies, hate, anger and pride.

At least I am not resorted to putting curses onto others like you, @Cristo Rei, have done in this post.

Curses have a way of backfiring on the person who makes them.

I am happy and secure in my relationship with God, for I have renewed my mind and put on the refurbished personhood that God intended me to be, from the beginning of time, as Paul instructs us to do, in Ep 4: 17-24.

Good Bye then.

PS: - May this be the last of our interactions on this topic. May we both be able to see God at work in the other.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At least I am not resorted to putting curses onto others like you, @Cristo Rei, have done in this post.

Curses have a way of backfiring on the person who makes them.

I am happy and secure in my relationship with God, for I have renewed my mind and put on the refurbished personhood that God intended me to be, from the beginning of time, as Paul instructs us to do, in Ep 4: 17-24.

Good Bye then.

PS: - May this be the last of our interactions on this topic. May we both be able to see God at work in the other.

WoW... Associating a prayer to our Lord to help you as a curse. Thats really diabolical... The Lords name should never be linked to a curse...

Father forgive this man for he knows not what he says... Amen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, it's all for safety and about our own good, like when they round us up and put us in camps for our protection.
Agreed Teamventure,
Fear is always used as a lead up to giving up many rights. People will want "peace and safety" and will buy into what their govt's. tell them. it is so very diabolical.

"While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape."

1 Thessalonians 5:3

Many will be fooled because of being taken over with fear. God help us!

Reactions: teamventure