Food for Thought on Chris-tmas Holydays

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
"I called you on your crap."Hmmm....So now our faith and beliefs are "crap". Because they're not submitting to yours? Very sad that you would impose your opinion, not based on Scripture even, and expect all to accept your way. God is not accepting of that kind of sharing of knowledge. It was discussed and you acknowlegded none of the opinions offered as even relevant. Many suggestions were made and references given and you ignored them all but never held back on false accussations. We are not doormats and do not appreciate anyone who tries to walk on us. Prayers for your humility and enlightenment will be done.

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(cedarhart;66497)
"I called you on your crap."Hmmm....So now our faith and beliefs are "crap". Because they're not submitting to yours? Very sad that you would impose your opinion, not based on Scripture even, and expect all to accept your way. God is not accepting of that kind of sharing of knowledge. It was discussed and you acknowlegded none of the opinions offered as even relevant. Many suggestions were made and references given and you ignored them all but never held back on false accussations. We are not doormats and do not appreciate anyone who tries to walk on us. Prayers for your humility and enlightenment will be done.
wow,you all find truth the way you feel it is shown to you ,i guess we are all free to believe what we want and will be with god in the end anyway,then he can make right all this childish behaviour,[my most concern is who can see the mark to say no to it,and who will have a tough time to say no when they see it.also when the pain is over we have great light and life ..do you feed give drink,visit them in prison,help the widows and orphans.i do not mean the easy way giving you money to someone that does, but do you personaly get involved with these people that need you care....this is what jesus said was good.and only by your hands on will feel what you need to learn.sending money is fine but there is a blessing by been involved with the people that need the love from your heart

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(dchena;66493)
I was exploring scripture and myself until I started being insulted. I called you on your crap. You're hiding behind scripture and not fessing up to your own behavior. I'm not a roll-over-and-die kind of person. You're dealing with walls in your mind just like I am. Write whatever you want in response to this. I'm done.
Amazing 4 months in the word and you call scripture crap very mature we have given you nothing but truth and this your responseA little knowledge and you think you know Gods Word you have alot to learn I think your problem is that you want feel Good preachers that are willing to pat you on the back no matter what you say ..This isnt your site we take Gods Word very serious we do not play games if it sounds holy its right .. A serious Bible student is intersted in truth in Gods Word not calling scripture that is not understood by an newbie ... crap II Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;"It would be better said, that the time is coming when people seek out teachers that will only say things that is soothing to their ears, and that time has come here and now. This thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.