For I acknowledge my transgressions; and my sin is ever before me. Psalms 51:3.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So they are sinning when they have the power to not forsake the assembly but do so?

I have no answers that you would find acceptable. If I say left. Then right would be correct. I refuse to wrestle a spirit of contention.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no answers at all for you.

This seems to be the answer that you had for me before:

Blame is always to be placed with sanhedrin flavored judgement following. Absence of mercy due to absence of the infilling of the Holy Spirit heaps condemnation on those powerless to alter the circumstances of their lives. God said mercy rejoices over sacrifice.

As if implying that I am some kind of Pharisee for bringing Hebrews 10:24-25 to the forefront; and lacking in mercy and without the infilling of the Holy Spirit: and saying incorrectly that I am heaping condemnation on those who don't have the power to change their circumstances.

My friend, you have tried to peg me as something that I am not.

And then you say, I have no answers at all for you; implying that if you gave me an answer that was sound in doctrine and logical explanation, I would harden my heart to the reality of what you were saying. And as though I am someone who is not worthy of any knowledge that you might have to give me.

I pray that the Lord will abundantly bless you and show you His lovingkindness on a daily basis; and also give you the desires of your heart.

Reactions: Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no answers that you would find acceptable. If I say left. Then right would be correct. I refuse to wrestle a spirit of contention.
You have me mistaken for someone else (who has a spirit of contention).

I will only say you are wrong if you are wrong according to what the scripture teaches.

If you tell forth the teaching of sound doctrine from the word of the Lord, you will have no problems from me.

I have sought to be obedient to the exhortation of 2 Timothy 2:15 for many years. If you have done the same, and will bring forth what you have learned, we can enjoy great times of fellowship on these forums. See 1 John 1:7.

Reactions: Nancy