For me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi brother. Was reading through this thread for the first time to discover there is good news. Answers to prayer before even praying! Glad you and your wife don't have this to care about. I say care rather than fear or worry because I know God is in ultimate control... Yet we still have concerns and cares. There's enough going on in this crazy world to be concerned about... Pick and choose your poison... Without them breaking out on your own neck. God bless brother, take it easy.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi brother. Was reading through this thread for the first time to discover there is good news. Answers to prayer before even praying! Glad you and your wife don't have this to care about. I say care rather than fear or worry because I know God is in ultimate control... Yet we still have concerns and cares. There's enough going on in this crazy world to be concerned about... Pick and choose your poison... Without them breaking out on your own neck. God bless brother, take it easy.
Thank you for your kind and blessed words. If it were not for my wife, I might not even bother with a lot of things that I do. I reach out to God on my own about many things, but it comes to my own body very often I simply do very little positive on my own and would not even think about if I were reminded in some way. My wife cares and even though she cannot go out and do very much herself any more as her health and strength in the flesh is very weak... she never stops. For many years she has been holding me up at times in ways without me even realizing it.

She sees to my good nourishing meals when I would not even think about it. For a few years now I simply have not ever felt hungry. [I used to have an appetite, but when now I am involved in something I could work though the day with no 'hunger pains'] So if eating was not part of my routine she has set up for me or she did not point out to me that I had not eaten, I might not even eat. Thank God for my wife and for brothers (and sisters) like yourself who keep me in their prayers.

Give God the glory!

Reactions: Brakelite