for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
you can pray as the Spirit guides you , I have got some titles like puppeteers, mooching commanding God, dishonest, not a man.
You should know that I am in a most difficult period in life not sure what will happen at the next moment( probably, one will not understand still one goes through what I am going).

Anyways thanks!

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you can pray as the Spirit guides you , I have got some titles like puppeteers, mooching commanding God, dishonest, not a man.
You should know that I am in a most difficult period in life not sure what will happen at the next moment( probably, one will not understand still one goes through what I am going).

Anyways thanks!
Praying!

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have got some titles like puppeteers, mooching commanding God, dishonest, not a man.
I pray that God will show you that He loves you and that the love of God has the power to rebuke any slander or accusation.

Matthew 5:11
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

I pray that those who have hardened their hearts to you, will have their hearts broke open and that those whose hearts are open to you will cause you to grow in love and joy.

Amen.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends you can pray God help me to understand things when i am corrected . Also I ask forgiveness to others for not understanding what they are saying or correcting .

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, I confess i am not slandered falsely.

i will try to consider things more in the future
before hastily posting words from
private emails.

I do appreciate your love & prayers.

Thanks!

Reactions: amadeus and Adam

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, I confess i am not slandered falsely.

i will try to consider things more in the future
before hastily posting words from
private emails.

I do appreciate your love & prayers.

Thanks!
Give God always the glory, my friend.

Reactions: My Dreams