for my new scooter

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends God has blessed me witha new scooter. You can pray God will protect this new scooter and rider, everything it gets on the road, als, let this scooter never lack fuel/petrol, but let there be plenty of fuel/petrol in this new scooter, always.

Let this scooter Honda Activa 125, carry Hindi & Oriya Bibles, to different locations and be a blessing. Let this Honda Activa 125 be a Gospel Scooter.

Thank you!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends God has blessed me witha new scooter. You can pray God will protect this new scooter and rider, everything it gets on the road, als, let this scooter never lack fuel/petrol, but let there be plenty of fuel/petrol in this new scooter, always.

Let this scooter Honda Activa 125, carry Hindi & Oriya Bibles, to different locations and be a blessing. Let this Honda Activa 125 be a Gospel Scooter.

Thank you!
Praying for you and your scooter!

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a really big deal! The bike looks great and sounds great . . . and it makes all of you so pleased. So we thank God for this Blessing, and we also thank you for being a Blessing sent to those who await the Word of God.

Thank you!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Okay brother! Yes, the "Gospel Scooter" :D Prayers for the safety of anyone who is on or near the scooter and that you will be able to keep it filled with fuel and take the Hindi bibles far and wide.
Have scooter, give bibles! Amen.