prayers for new scooter or small car

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, God has blessed me with finances to have a new scooter, after few days will try to have the new scooter for carrying Bibles and distributing in different places
Today whole day, it was coming to my mind to have a small car.
You can pray, if it is God s will for me to have a scooter, than let God stop the idea of having a small car and if it is God s will for me to have a small car, let God bless me to have a small car. Anyways Praises to Lord Jesus.

Thank you!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, God has blessed me with finances to have a new scooter, after few days will try to have the new scooter for carrying Bibles and distributing in different places
Today whole day, it was coming to my mind to have a small car.
You can pray, if it is God s will for me to have a scooter, than let God stop the idea of having a small car and if it is God s will for me to have a small car, let God bless me to have a small car. Anyways Praises to Lord Jesus.

Thank you!
I will pray that God will equip you with the right vehicle to accomplish His work in spreading the Gospel! Amen!
I think you should have both....one for sunny days and one for rainy days.:D