for sis. Mercy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, sis. Mercy have a 1yr daughter and she will give birth to 2nd baby this September. She is married to a believer, his entire family in unbeliever.

She says she has threat for his life.

You can pray for God's protection and peace for her and the baby in her womb and daughter. Let God give knowledge to her husband to treat her with love, let God also bless this unbeliever family so that they love and respect sis. Mercy. Let it be a healthy and safe delivery for sis. Mercy and they were praying for baby boy.Let God surround sis. Mercy with angels and bless her life.

Thanks!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, sis. Mercy have a 1yr daughter and she will give birth to 2nd baby this September. She is married to a believer, his entire family in unbeliever.

You can pray for God's protection and peace for her and the baby in her womb and daughter. Let God give knowledge to her husband to treat her with love, let God also bless this unbeliever family so that they love and respect sis. Mercy. Let it be a healthy and safe delivery for sis. Mercy and they were praying for baby boy.Let God surround sis. Mercy with angels and bless her life.

Thanks!
Praying for this situation!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

Most surely praying for Mercy, her husband and baby and that her in laws would see Jesus in you all. I pray God reveal Himself to them as only He knows how to.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our brother Mel is awake . Let the LORD be praised my friend . I am about to go lie down .
You will be prayed for my friend . Stay encouraged in the Lord and be reading the scrips .
And in all that you do and say , may it honor the glorious Lord .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a mighty God we serve!
yes indeed my friend . In this world ye shall have tribulations , trials , sufferings , pains
But in HE ALONE IS OUR PEACE . And remember , one day
there will be no more pain , no more suffering , we will be forever with the glorious LORD .
But till that day , let all be faithful no matter what comes against us . REMEMBER , HOPE . HOPE IN GOD .
HOPE IN HIM . That is the hope that abounds whatever comes against it . Those whose hearts are on the LORD
shall not be moved , no matter what comes against them , no matter what they must endure .
FOR THE LORD IS WITH THE LAMBS . AND that ALONE is why i have any kind of HOPE .