For those who deny the Most Holy Trinity!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Scott actually paid a little better, especially for unskilled labor. We had quite a few people leave for Scott.
yes, I believe that Scott and International, at that time was the highest paying employers.

I'll hit you you up on IM, don't want to hijack this tread or be accused of it. ok.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, I believe that Scott and International, at that time was the highest paying employers.

I'll hit you you up on IM, don't want to hijack this tread or be accused of it. ok.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
Kewl :cool:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taters!!!

My favorites list

1)Thelma Lou
2)Daphne
3)Peggy
4)Miss crump
5)Ellie
6)Skippy
7) the manicurist
8) Lydia crossways
9) perfect female
10) Mary Grace
What did you think andy that she was from Ancient Greece?

would not do for you Mary Grace to ho the dance unadorned!

may I have this dance? thank you for the dance, maybe have the next dance!

twinkle toes time! Oh berny your a scream

sho

Oct 14, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Is the Spirit of Christ the Holy Spirit, and is the Holy Spirit the Spirit of the father?

Romans 8:9-11
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if the Spirit of God dwell in you. But if any man have not Christ's Spirit, he is not his. But if Christ is in you, the body is dead indeed because of sin, but the spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit dwelling in you.

Who dwells in you, the spirit of Christ or the spirit of who raised Christ from the dead? Or are both the same spirit?

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the Spirit of Christ the Holy Spirit, and is the Holy Spirit the Spirit of the father?

Romans 8:9-11
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if the Spirit of God dwell in you. But if any man have not Christ's Spirit, he is not his. But if Christ is in you, the body is dead indeed because of sin, but the spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit dwelling in you.

Who dwells in you, the spirit of Christ or the spirit of who raised Christ from the dead? Or are both the same spirit?
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father. (John 10:18)

What's your agenda? Out with it.

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
This is after the resurrection, clearly showing what is in Heb 1...a revelation given to Thomas at this time. and He is the first one to get this revelation,,,that now God has given Jesus, a man, a place in the God-kingdom, above what any other man will ever receive.....that which Adam coveted...to be worship as God. He is MY lord and my god. not God but mine. It is a great revelation that only those filled with the Holy Ghost will ever understand.. a sinless MAN was given a seat on the throne of God. glory.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
This is after the resurrection, clearly showing what is in Heb 1...a revelation given to Thomas at this time. and He is the first one to get this revelation,,,that now God has given Jesus, a man, a place in the God-kingdom, above what any other man will ever receive.....that which Adam coveted...to be worship as God. He is MY lord and my god. not God but mine. It is a great revelation that only those filled with the Holy Ghost will ever understand.. a sinless MAN was given a seat on the throne of God. glory.

So Jesus a man became God?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Jesus was given the high place of honour by God, to be one with the God kingdom and God placed all power into Jesus and told everyone to now worship his son. heb 1 is very clear in this matter.
@Freeborn He is indeed 'the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person' and to Him it is said: 'Thy Throne, O God, is for ever and ever'.

Reactions: Freeborn

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was given the high place of honour by God, to be one with the God kingdom and God placed all power into Jesus and told everyone to now worship his son. heb 1 is very clear in this matter.

how can he be worshiped or adored if he is not God?

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how can he be worshiped or adored if he is not God?
because God gave this to him. He is our Lord and our God, because God said for us to worship his son. therefore, we can only go to God through Jesus Christ, the man who mediates for us to God. Scripture is clear on this matter.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
The reason for the Jews not accepting the Trinity is that they do not accept Christ, so they will obviously deny His divinity, as well as His equality with the Father and the Holy Spirit. Therefore, why would any Christian base their beliefs regarding Jesus on the disbelief in Him that led to His execution in the first place

no you could not be more wrong on this one. Jews followed Jesus just fine when Jesus was here teaching. when Jesus taught there were crowds of Jews coming from every little town to follow him. after Jesus, after the trinity, Jews will not touch the Christian faith with a 10 foot pole.

Many people believe without any of their family being burned, and that's certainly true for the modern ages. Furthermore, you have to be purposefully misinterpreting the New Testament in order to not see the many times in which Jesus confirms His divinity and His unity with the Father and the Holy Spirit. This is why you have no appropriate answer for any of the verses I have presented, and you ignore them in order to insert rhetoric where an argument should be.

they still burned hundreds of thousands of people alive to force them to believe the trinity, what goes on today will never change those hundreds of years. and after the burning stopped the persecutions continued. Isaac Newton, one of the greatest minds of all time knew the trinity was nonsense, but he could not say a word or he could lose his job, his home, his land and be put in jail. all the way up until the early 1900s it was still against the law to not believe in the trinity, you could be incarcerated for it. thats not the way of Jesus and the 12. quite the opposite in fact.

Reactions: amadeus