For those who deny the Most Holy Trinity!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I have to convince you of the truth of the most holy trinity is the church of Jesus Christ binding with jurisdictional authority the truth and condemning your errors, with the great saints like Augustine! The church in council declared the trinity bound on earth therefore in heaven

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 acts 9 eph 2:20
How does one bind the Trinity on earth?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I have to convince you of the truth of the most holy trinity is the church of Jesus Christ binding with jurisdictional authority the truth and condemning your errors, with the great saints like Augustine! The church in council declared the trinity bound on earth therefore in heaven

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 acts 9 eph 2:20
that's not a trinity of God.

the head is not the body. so try again.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no need to, .... :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAG
By the jurisdictional authority of Peter and the apostles and their successors

Question?
Why does Jesus yo obey the successors of Moses? Matt 23

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the jurisdictional authority of Peter and the apostles and their successors

Question?
the same reason why I worship God, Jesus only, and no man, nor an angel. Matthew 4:10 "Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve."

and as for Peter and the rest, 1 Corinthians 3:5 "Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?"1 Corinthians 3:6 "I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase."

Next question

PICJAG

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
T
the same reason why I worship God, Jesus only, and no man, nor an angel. Matthew 4:10 "Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve."

and as for Peter and the rest, 1 Corinthians 3:5 "Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?"1 Corinthians 3:6 "I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase."

Next question

PICJAG
thats a logical answer?

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not too shabby
Yes, during that time, they paid a good wage in comparison to other companies around at that time. I work at Scott Paper, Warren Mill side around that time. which also paid a good wage then.
PICJAG

Reactions: BarneyFife

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question?
Ah yes, but:

Romans 2
28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

I'm glad you asked me that. And so I say to you, dear friends: Relax; slow down; take it easy...

What's your hurry?!!! What, indeed, friends, is your hurry?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah yes, but:

Romans 2
28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

I'm glad you asked me that. And so I say to you, dear friends: Relax; slow down; take it easy...

gonna ho home, change, go over to Thelma lou’s and watch that George raft movie on tv

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, during that time, they paid a good wage in comparison to other companies around at that time. I work at Scott Paper, Warren Mill side around that time. which also paid a good wage then.
PICJAG
I think Scott actually paid a little better, especially for unskilled labor. We had quite a few people leave for Scott.

Reactions: 101G

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah yes, but:

Romans 2

Im taking her crow shooting