FOR - YOU - WHO - CLAIM - GOD IS YOUR FATHER

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

keltzkroz

Dec 15, 2023
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did and I quoted it. I've had enough of your silly games now. I'm going to put you on ignore and chat with some nice Christian people.
Suit yourself. I think it is wonderful. And profitable to me in the Lord.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Read it correctly, this was Paul's stance not God's!
There are times even our great Apostle to the Gentiles walked and spoke " in the flesh"!

Trolls can guite verbatim the scripture but they are without the life of the Spirit.
And Paul was speaking to Jews who worshipped in the synagogue where women were separated from the men. We who are Christians belong to the Body of Christ which is a different thing and where we are all equal in God's eyes. But obviously not in the eyes of some legalistic men. I'm glad all my brothers in Christ at the two churches I've belonged to didn't think like that.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was asking Jesus about me - that's what that was about.
I know...

But he is from Boston. and his signature says he is a racist.

"I hate workers of iniquity and I am a racist."

I posted as I did because unless his genealogy was all white privilege purists he has no room to talk, because
even my adopted mom, who along with family always maintained they were only 100% italian... the DNA showed Greek.

And if he went back far enough I guarantee he would have nothing to be a racist about.

Reactions: Pearl

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know...

But he is from Boston. and his signature says he is a racist.

"I hate workers of iniquity and I am a racist."

I posted as I did because unless his genealogy was all white privilege purists he has no room to talk, because
even my adopted mom, who along with family always maintained they were only 100% italian... the DNA showed Greek.

And if he went back far enough I guarantee he would have nothing to be a racist about.
We dont even know his ethnic origin. Look--this guy look familiar?

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Om goodness, pulling a pic from the internet can be dangerous ! Pic of same man! 1000015903.png1000015902.png

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Om goodness, pulling a pic from the internet can be dangerous ! Pic of same man! View attachment 38887View attachment 38888
There have been a string of new members joining and using VPNs to hide their identity. If you see a new member start spewing hateful rhetoric please report it and a mod will check if they are using a VPN then ban them.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There have been a string of new members joining and using VPNs to hide their identity. If you see a new member start spewing hateful rhetoric please report it and a mod will check if they are using a VPN then ban them.
Thank you.
I will and agree this is the way to keep this forum open and free from the destruction of the enemy.

Reactions: lforrest

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, their profile picture is that of the accused Craigslist killer. Bad Troll personal image choice. (unless it is actually him)

Anyone searched the other Trolls profile pics to see if they're similarly aligned?

It was the beard in your avatar that confused me.
Rellas picture is either similar to or is the image of the Christ , entitled, Prince of Peace. It was created,inspired to come to exist on canvas, by Christ communicating with its artist,who has no formal art training, Akiane Kramarik.

As a PS. I use a VPN. My wife's phone and later her PC,all with antivirus installed,were hacked within 2 months of each other.
After that costly bit of abuse, no one in our respective families,nor friends whom we shared that with,go onto the Net exposed.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Admin and mods have cleansed the site for now from these sorts.

Rejoice!

Tomorrow however is another day. Just beware of the doctrine and discord they spew and report, report, report !

• Love
Reactions: Gabriel _Arch