FOR - YOU - WHO - CLAIM - GOD IS YOUR FATHER

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rabbi Reuben

Dec 20, 2023
NY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Come witness to us and tell us something about God your Father
that is not written in any book by another man.

Surely a true son of God will know things
about his Father that are not written in any book?

:Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy:

Reactions: Wrangler

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

:Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy:

Can it not be found in the Old Testament that God lamented over Israel, even though He said that He was a Father to Israel?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I cried out to God--not knowing He even actually existed after a long and painful downward spiral of life experiences--lo and behold, He answered. In that very instance I was caught up in the spirit above the earth in the heavens, eventually to see what appeared to be my own natural father at the top of a narrow stairway.

At the end of that supernatural encounter, I was suddenly returned to my body--with such a shot, I hit the ground (my bed actually) running and didn't stop until I was at the foot of my bed panting in a cold sweat. After which, by His divine appointment, my whole life was turned upside down...or rather right side up, and I was led to discover a Bible on a shelf as if drawn to it. I began reading and for the next week I did not stop until I had read it cover to cover; and I did not fully understand my spiritual encounter...until I got to the gospels which explained that my father in heaven, was our Father in heaven. Which gave confirmation to both my experience and to the word of God.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

It is clear, you have yet to see Jesus!

Rabbi Reuben

Dec 20, 2023
NY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

When I cried out to God--not knowing He even actually existed after a long and painful downward spiral of life experiences--lo and behold, He answered. In that very instance I was caught up in the spirit above the earth in the heavens, eventually to see what appeared to be my own natural father at the top of a narrow stairway.

At the end of that supernatural encounter, I was suddenly returned to my body--with such a shot, I hit the ground (my bed actually) running and didn't stop until I was at the foot of my bed panting in a cold sweat. After which, by His divine appointment, my whole life was turned upside down...or rather right side up, and I was led to discover a Bible on a shelf as if drawn to it. I began reading and for the next week I did not stop until I had read it cover to cover; and I did not fully understand my spiritual encounter...until I got to the gospels which explained that my father in heaven, was our Father in heaven. Which gave confirmation to both my experience and to the word of God.
Are you claiming that God is your Father?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God is my Father and Jesus is my brother and I am a joint heir with Him. I am also part of a Royal priesthood and if you aren't any of those things @Rabbi Reuben then perhaps you should think about how to become a child of God, then you too can call Him Father.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is my Father...
Amen!:

Mar_14:36 And He [ Jesus ] said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from Me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

Rom_8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Gal_4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of His SON into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Amen.

Reactions: Wrangler and Pearl

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello Rabbi, Jesus said: Ye believe in God, also believe in me.

Do you read both Testaments?

Reactions: Pearl

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us?

He spoke and I listened, though I did not always obey. He said--

"Don't talk to strangers."

Peace out Ruby.

Rabbi Reuben

Dec 20, 2023
NY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us?

He spoke and I listened, though I did not always obey. He said--

"Don't talk to strangers."

Peace out Ruby.
I know what they who wrote what you posted said but what are you saying to me?
Are you saying to me that God is your Father? :contemplate:

Reactions: Wrangler

Rabbi Reuben

Dec 20, 2023
NY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
It depends on just who you are referring to, the me who was born of the flesh to my earthly mother and father, or the me who yes was born (again) of the spirit of God (our Father in heaven).
Before you were born again of the spirit, did your spirit first die inside your body if not what happened to it? :contemplate: :contemplate: :contemplate:

Rabbi Reuben

Dec 20, 2023
NY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Amen!:

Mar_14:36 And He [ Jesus ] said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from Me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

Rom_8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Gal_4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of His SON into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Amen.
Are you claiming to me God is your Father?

• Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Really? Is it because he was last seen some 2000 years ago? :contemplate:
The resurrected Jesus is present; I am in contact with him all day every day.
Just as in kindness Jesus didn't reveal himself after his resurrection to those who orchestrated and murdered him, so too with those who dismiss his resurrected reality.

Jesus said, 'ask and it will be given, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened'......conversely, when there is no asking, no seeking and no knocking but rather an attitude to cavil, Jesus's reality remains inaccessible.

Reactions: Debp