Forget The Earthquakes, American Politics, Wars, Disease, Innocent Killing In America And The World!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is still time Brothers and Sisters! Time to yield yourself 100% to Jesus Christ! Time to be THAT vessel that GLORIFIES Jesus Christ! I'm sad for Hitler, Jeffrey Epstein, Timothy Mcveigh and more. Because they were LIED TO! Once you get so deep into SIN, the Evil one will Guilt you to Death! All things are possible with Jesus though. Eternity is a very long time and I regret the 3 people I mentioned were lied to and made to feel guilty. In all seriousness, Jesus would have or may have forgiven them, before they passed, if they had a genuine repentant heart. The Lord knows, we don't. It's still sad. When you truly understand the depth of God's Unconditional LOVE, you would understand why he would not want to lose anyone to the Fire of Hell. Unbelievers send themselves to Hell by not getting to know Jesus. God does not send anyone there. Hell was created for Satan and those angels that followed him.
There is still time left for us to bring unbelievers to know Jesus Christ. The reason I say this is because the technology to make "designer babies" has not fully come yet, but trust me it's coming! When the gene pool, God's Human creation starts being manipulated by Satan, to unethical standards, then get ready. This will be the next opportunity Satan has to corrupt what God so beautifully made....Humans in the Image of God! You think the Nephilim were bad?

The Lord Jesus Christ ONLY, is Worthy of all our Praise and Worship!
Eternity is a Very long Time!

Last edited: