Forgiveness is to those who keep the commandments of the Lord.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You tell me, you lied about my brother and myself, so what does God say about liars?
Ohh, Ohh ... I know that one:

1 John 1:5-10 [NKJV]
This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.​

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.​

:)
[OK, I am just a "glass half full" guy.]

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. I did not judge anyone
2. You where the one who judged someone, I tried to show you how you misread him
3. I have eternal life, if you want conditional life. Feel free. I will not stop you, neither will God,
Doesn't OSAS say I can NEVER be unsaved NO MATTER WHAT I DO?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"If you don't have the works you're not a Christian."
I never said you was

f course according to James. One can have 1 work and his faith would not be dead (no wrks plus 1 work = works)

So again, can we get our focus off works and put it on faith, where it belongs

once again we are talking about HOW one gets saved not what a truly saved person does or does not do

can you please stick to the topic

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: mailmandan

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said you was
Of course you didn't call me a Christian. I reject OSAS. That's what OSASers do to NON OSASers! lol

f course according to James. One can have 1 work and his faith would not be dead (no wrks plus 1 work = works)

So again, can we get our focus off works and put it on faith, where it belongs

once again we are talking about HOW one gets saved not what a truly saved person does or does not do

can you please stick to the topic
If you don't have works you ain't a Christian. Stop pointing your OSAS fingers at NON OSASers. You have more pointing back at you.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
true osas faith is based on the fact one has eternal life,

now either they have it or they do not, if it can be lost it is not eternal now is it?

it would also be called conditional life would it not?
Doesn't say you can't forsake God! That's your myth, OSAS.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't have works you ain't a Christian. Stop pointing your OSAS fingers at NON OSASers. You have more pointing back at you.
I am stating a fact, I am not pointing the finger at anyone,

if you feel judged maybe the truth hurts?

we are saved by grace through faith not of works, but faith produces works (we don’t say we trust someone but never do anything they say

so if we claim we have faith but have no works. As the people James was calling out (licentious believers who believe yet have no faith period) then your faith is dead your never had it, you were never saved

the fact your arguing against osas and insist on using James as your go to passage shows you have no understanding of what James said

your the one pointing the finger at osas, practice what you preach

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am stating a fact, I am not pointing the finger at anyone,

if you feel judged maybe the truth hurts?
Judging again. lol
we are saved by grace through faith not of works, but faith produces works (we don’t say we trust someone but never do anything they say

so if we claim we have faith but have no works. As the people James was calling out (licentious believers who believe yet have no faith period) then your faith is dead your never had it, you were never saved

the fact your arguing against osas and insist on using James as your go to passage shows you have no understanding of what James said

your the one pointing the finger at osas, practice what you preach
If you don't have Christian works you ain't a Christian!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Forgiveness is to those who keep the commandments of the Lord."

Why would any need forgiveness if he "keeps the commandments of the Lord"?