Forgiveness is to those who keep the commandments of the Lord.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OSAS = BLOODY fingers on Judgment Day!

NOSAS.....
God speaking to your ilk on Judgement Day— “ Why did call me a Liar?....I said that if anybody came to me through My Son, Jesus Christ ....I would save them to the UTTERMOST! What part of “ uttermost did you not understand ?”

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOSAS.....
God speaking to your ilk on Judgement Day— “ Why did call me a Liar?....I said that if anybody came to me through My Son, Jesus Christ ....I would save them to the UTTERMOST! What part of “ uttermost did you not understand ?”
And then He will say "Welcome to Heaven" according to OSASers!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YAY!!! I can NEVER be unsaved. OSASers say so! Now watch the OSAS judges judge me. lol
see, there yu go being sarcastic again.

Why is it you can not answer a simple question?

How should I take it when you are given questions that are simple. and all you can do is come back with a mocking answer?

Reactions: mailmandan

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OSAS = BLOODY fingers on Judgment Day!
NOSAS = coming to God on your own terms. And trying to explain to God all these wonderful works you did in Gods name. And Jesus saying depart from me for I never knew you.

why? Your faith is in your works. Your deeds. Your righteousness. Not in the blood of Jesus who cleanses us from our sins.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Forgiveness is to those who keep the commandments of the Lord."

Why would any need forgiveness if he "keeps the commandments of the Lord"?
People who are saved Keep Gods commands. People who are not. even though they may look like a believer. Can not practice righteousness.

As John says.

1 John 3: 8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And then He will say "Welcome to Heaven" according to OSASers!
he will. To those who became poor in spirit and cried out to Jesus like the tx collector

He wont to those who try to hand jesus a bunch of righteous completed in their own power as a means of payment for their sin. while pumping their chest thanking God they are not like the sinner like the pharisee

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the second time you have accused me of something not true, I pray you humble yourself, otherwise you just show your true colors

You work for a reward. By claiming you must work, your claiming you must earn salvation

a gift is freely given not earned by works.

Then show me where I said it. I asked you once and you refused so, again, show me where I said the following, or show yourself as someone who has to be untruthful, and makes things up about others in order to win his argument. I bolded it this time to make it easy on you.

There you go, making things up again, where did I say we earn our salvation, and nothing more?

We do both faith and works for salvation.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and by the way, if my gospel was so easy, you would accept it, that fact you deny it shows how hard it is.

Lol, I dont accept it because the easy way isn't Gods way, and I am willing to please him in spite of how hard his way is...you? clearly not so much. That has to be one of the most rediculous arguments I've seen here thus far.

If I wanted easy, I wouldn't belive in God at all.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then show me where I said it. I asked you once and you refused so, again, show me where I said the following, or show yourself as someone who has to be untruthful, and makes things up about others in order to win his argument. I bolded it this time to make it easy on you.
So do you just like to argue or what?

Did you not say we are saved by faith PLUS works?

or did I misrepresent you?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, I dont accept it because the easy way isn't Gods way, and I am willing to please him in spite of how hard his way is...you? clearly not so much. That has to be one of the most rediculous arguments I've seen here thus far.

If I wanted easy, I wouldn't belive in God at all.
Its not easy.

If it was so easy then most people would accept it. But thats not what happens. Most worlds religion say salvation is based on works.. Thats the easy way. Its not faith alone. Because true living faith and true total humility is hard. Its against human nature.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For by GRACE we have been saved.

I mean really. You had to ask which one it is?

It is only one or the other. And that passage proved it

I mean really, you cant even see in the following how we will not go to heaven unless we do good?

It's one or the other, we do good we go to heaven, we do evil, we are condemned, and here again is the scripture to prove it:

John 5:28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned."

Grace allows us to have the option of do good in order to get to heaven, because we don't even deserve that.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So do you just like to argue or what?

Did you not say we are saved by faith PLUS works?

or did I misrepresent you?

Clearly you cannot show me what you have accused me of, so this will have to go down as you simply not being truthful, and let me add, to take seriousely someone who is not truthful, may generally be a bad idea.

At the very least you could have admitted you were wrong, but not a chance, so, as for me, I'll not be taking your posts too seriousely.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not easy.

If it was so easy then most people would accept it. But thats not what happens. Most worlds religion say salvation is based on works.. Thats the easy way. Its not faith alone. Because true living faith and true total humility is hard. Its against human nature.

Do you need to do good in order to get to heaven?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean really, you cant even see in the following how we will not go to heaven unless we do good?

It's one or the other, we do good we go to heaven, we do evil, we are condemned, and here again is the scripture to prove it:

John 5:28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned."

Grace allows us to have the option of do good in order to get to heaven, because we don't even deserve that.
So we have a contradiction

Paul said we are saved by grace through faith not works. And we who are saved do the works god created for us

John did not contradict him, he said we are saved because we believe, that the unbeliever is condemned because he has not believed.

paul made it clear. It is grace or works, it can never be both

you posting some passage that said we who had true saving faith empowering us to do good does not counter those arguments