Forgiveness is to those who keep the commandments of the Lord.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friends, I thought God Was THE ONLY JUDGE Of
"who is UNsaved"? My personal Scripture "studies" Plainly
And Clearly "SHOWS the saved" his/her ETERNAL Assurance
Of God's GIFT, FREELY Given By HIM, Because Of The
“MERITS Of HIS Completely FINISHED WORK Of The CROSS!”:

God's OPERATION On All HIS New-born babes In CHRIST!

God's Eternal Assurance

Thus, I CANNOT "judge" ANYBODY {false accusations...}, as
ONLY God "KNOWS the heart!" (Acts_15:8; Romans_8:27 KJB!)

IF there is Any Conviction in one's heart, than That Would Be:
The Holy Spirit, Correct?

Be Blessed!

Addendum:
christians ONLY show "good works"? Then what "sort of WORKS
Are wood, hay, And stubble," At JUDGMENT Day? (1Co 3 : 8-15 KJB!)

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you disagree with Christ, who said those who do good will go to heaven.

Gulp! ....and silly me thought for all of this time that Jesus said “ those that BELIVE in Me shall have Eternal Life and will NEVER Perish”..... back to the Drawing Board for old B B———- NOT!

“ doing good” = Believing

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Answer the question or not.

God had ths good grace to allow salvation in spite of ourselves, now prove to him you are serios about it and either be obedient and do good, or don't.

There is an “ Obedience to the Gospel”..... I tend to that and the Rest has a way of taking care of itself.....Now, I’m no “ Nostradamus” , but I predict that you will never understand that... sad.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christianity is a works religion. You're not Christian? Again, I forgive you.
Paganism is a works religion
Islam is a works religion
Judaism is a works religion
Hinduism is a works religion
Buddhism is a works religion
Fake Christianity is a works religion
All major forms of world religions are works religion. Their eternal destiny is based n a set of rules, how righteous a person is, following a set of traditions etc etc. it’s based on the work of the person. It is a reward or wage. Not a gift given by God, it’s based on self righteousness, not on Gods righteousness love and forgiveness

true Christianity is the only faith based religion where our eternal destination is not based on our works, on how good or how bad we are. Not based on following a set of rules or traditions, not based on the righteousness of the person but based on the righteousness love mercy and forgiveness (grace) of the giver, who is God. It is not a reward, but a gift, the gift being eternal life,

Satan wants to twist Gods way and make it resemble the worlds way, sadly if you look at many of the world churches, you see he has succeeded quite well.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. You need to Believe the Gospel.....do simply that and God will put His Holy Spirit in you....that Spirit, given time , will RESULT in you “ doing good” ....it comes natural . The “ doing good” never saved you.....it was all about getting that “ Spirit” , without which .....you are NONE of His.....

This is just the type of low level tricky wording Satan likes to use, see, no one ever said, doing good alone saves us. Faith without works is dead.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doing good will never save you

if you want to get saved by doing good. There is a thing called the law. That is your way to heaven

you better pay attention to all the law days, because you can keep the whole law yet stumble in one point and your guilty, cursed is the one as moses and paul said who does not obey every word.

the requirement to getting to heaven by your own good works is perfection, hence your indebted to keep every command ever given and not break one.

good luck with this, in fact, the Bible says you already lost, for all have sinned and missed the mark of the glory of God, which is perfection.

the self righteous gospel of faith plus works is not from God, you will fail, in fact you already have failed, the only redemption you can attain is the redemption from the blood,

any other attempt to redeem ones own sins will fail

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gulp! ....and silly me thought for all of this time that Jesus said “ those that BELIVE in Me shall have Eternal Life and will NEVER Perish”..... back to the Drawing Board for old B B———- NOT!

“ doing good” = Believing

There is an “ Obedience to the Gospel”..... I tend to that and the Rest has a way of taking care of itself.....Now, I’m no “ Nostradamus” , but I predict that you will never understand that... sad.

I would like to point out to onlookers, if you will read back a few posts, you will see this poster refuses to answer very simple questions. Why, because if he answered honestly, it would prove him wrong.

A sure sign we have another false prophet in our midst who is hiding the truth.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it is not a works religion
No wonder OSASers reject works. They can live however they want to and still be saved. No works needed!
Its a grace through faith religion.
OSASers sure ignore a lot of Scripture.

James 2:17 (NKJV)
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

God already forgave me. I pray he forgives you
Oh that's right, the OSAS judges don't need to be forgiven.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paganism is a works religion
Islam is a works religion
Judaism is a works religion
Hinduism is a works religion
Buddhism is a works religion
Fake Christianity is a works religion
All major forms of world religions are works religion. Their eternal destiny is based n a set of rules, how righteous a person is, following a set of traditions etc etc. it’s based on the work of the person. It is a reward or wage. Not a gift given by God, it’s based on self righteousness, not on Gods righteousness love and forgiveness

true Christianity is the only faith based religion where our eternal destination is not based on our works, on how good or how bad we are. Not based on following a set of rules or traditions, not based on the righteousness of the person but based on the righteousness love mercy and forgiveness (grace) of the giver, who is God. It is not a reward, but a gift, the gift being eternal life,

Satan wants to twist Gods way and make it resemble the worlds way, sadly if you look at many of the world churches, you see he has succeeded quite well.
If you don't have Christian works your Faith is DEAD! James said it 3 times so you can't cry "out of context".

James 2:26 (NKJV)
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't have Christian works your Faith is DEAD! James said it 3 times so you can't cry "out of context".

James 2:26 (NKJV)
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Your stuck on one verse man.

it has you blinded to the rest of scripture

salvation, entrance to heaven is based on faith in God, not how good we are

you can quote James out of context until your blue in the face, it will not make you correct

James spoke to licentious people who had mere belief, they had no faith, it was a claimed faith only, which is why they had no works. They merely believed, well the demons believe also, what good will it do them

James did not contradict paul you have the Bible contradicting itself,

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your stuck on one verse man.

it has you blinded to the rest of scripture

salvation, entrance to heaven is based on faith in God, not how good we are

you can quote James out of context until your blue in the face, it will not make you correct

James spoke to licentious people who had mere belief, they had no faith, it was a claimed faith only, which is why they had no works. They merely believed, well the demons believe also, what good will it do them

James did not contradict paul you have the Bible contradicting itself,
I have cited several verses not "one verse". And you call me a liar?

Written to Christians:
Galatians 5:1-4 (NKJV)

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. 2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing. 3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law. 4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Written to Christians:
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. 2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing. 3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law. 4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
Yep

their true faith was in the law. They had what could have saved them in their hands, but instead of trusting in that thing that could save them, they fell from grace and returned to what their true faith lied I . The law

it happens all the time where people leave a works based religion and try the grace thing, but they never really had faith in Christ, so they returned to their works based religion,

it’s like climbing a rope to get out of danger, you stop trusting the rope and let go. And you fall from what could have saved you and died.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Written to Christians:
Ps. It was written to a church, not everyone in any church is saved, paul called many of these people fools because they trusted in a gospel that was another gospel. These people,where not Christians. Your wrong

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep

their true faith was in the law. They had what could have saved them in their hands, but instead of trusting in that thing that could save them, they fell from grace and returned to what their true faith lied I . The law

it happens all the time where people leave a works based religion and try the grace thing, but they never really had faith in Christ, so they returned to their works based religion,

it’s like climbing a rope to get out of danger, you stop trusting the rope and let go. And you fall from what could have saved you and died.
BINGO! They fell from Grace. I guess Paul wasn't familiar with OSAS.