Forgiveness vs Atonement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sure hope they are not blindly and mindlessly rubber stamping everything you say when we have been told to TEST EVERYTHING.
I pray you stop continually relying on your own religious bent to ignore the bible message and following heretics such as Behold and others.

Sound doctrine is so far beyond what you limit God to. It's a sign of the times...the dishonesty and unbelief...yet all the self-justification. :oops:

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hmm, I see one of your followers is blindly agreeing with you again.......shouldn't truth mean something to Christians? I do not "follow" Behold.

I'm kind of somewhere in the middle in a manner of speaking. I believe sound doctrine involves both the tremendous things that Jesus has wrought for us with His crucifixion and resurrection, as well as what the scriptures teach our part ought to be as a result of that.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm, I see one of your followers is blindly agreeing with you again.......shouldn't truth mean something to Christians? I do not "follow" Behold.

I'm kind of somewhere in the middle in a manner of speaking. I believe sound doctrine involves both the tremendous things that Jesus has wrought for us with His crucifixion and resurrection, as well as what the scriptures teach our part ought to be as a result of that.
sadly,

his followers are who I am trying to reach..

After years. Only God can reach Epi now

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You and your followers are not reading my posts very well, or maybe I'm not saying things very well.
Personally I think you are being extremely specific. Epi does his usual sorts of replies, provoking, judging, attacking, and it seems to me you have been doing what many do, becoming more specific, more direct, to be better understood. Though I see his need to be pathological, and therefore none of us are likely to really touch him. I hope and pray I'm wrong.

Much love!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The blindness is in your own assessment. If you want to see blind followers look at rita-janice and marvelous time. How they in fact rubber stamp every error and heresy Behold concocts. Or you don't question who you yourself follow. I have watched how you agree with the modern gospel heresies. How you have a fully imbalanced view...according to a religious bent. Behold is SO far outside the truth...that you have to follow him that far out to agree with him. The false decoy gospel is there to disqualify many supposed followers. All that can be shaken...

The fact that some people see the truth in my words is a marvel...how can ANYONE see the truth when there is SO MUCH deception in these perilous times?

Most will rely on whatever indoctrination they have received...doubling down in the face of what the bible actually says.

The doctrine I teach is unbreakable and apostolic. It holds together based on the wisdom of God...not on some new religious scheme that excuses sin and calls that God's righteousness.
Neither of those things are made more true by our beliefs in them. In fact our beliefs ABOUT God is what leads us astray.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sadly,

Elaymus or epi has greatly withstood our words and rather intends to continue to lead people away from the faith .
Paul once dealt with Elaymus who also had tried to withstand paul and to turn the deputy FROM the faith .
I am telling us until we realize WE HOLD THE KEYS for correction the church will be powerless to both correct and stop
the flow of evil from invading the church . Look , i did what i could for epi , many others have too .
But if he continues to try and lead the folks away from the true faith , HE must be dealt with .
PUT HIM IN GODS HANDS . DELIVER HIM over to the JUDGE . Epi is far more dangerous than folks realize .
Ignoring it wont make it go away . Just as alexander could resist , so too do others continue to resist .
And rather , due to this judge not stuff , are allowed to continue and to continue to speak
BLASPHEMY . now paul had a couple of folks delivered over
so they too would LEARN not to blaspheme . We must do what must be done .
PUT HIM IN THE HANDS OF THE LORD and let GOD judge him
in hopes HE will repent . PUT him out of the church . This might sound mean or harsh . IT AINT .
Put him out . we must do as the early church did . It truly is the only pattern that works .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The blindness is in your own assessment. If you want to see blind followers look at rita-janice and marvelous time. How they in fact rubber stamp every error and heresy Behold concocts. Or you don't question who you yourself follow. I have watched how you agree with the modern gospel heresies. How you have a fully imbalanced view...according to a religious bent. Behold is SO far outside the truth...that you have to follow him that far out to agree with him. The false decoy gospel is there to disqualify many supposed followers. All that can be shaken...

The fact that some people see the truth in my words is a marvel...how can ANYONE see the truth when there is SO MUCH deception in these perilous times?

Most will rely on whatever indoctrination they have received...doubling down in the face of what the bible actually says.

The doctrine I teach is unbreakable and apostolic. It holds together based on the wisdom of God...not on some new religious scheme that excuses sin and calls that God's righteousness.

Neither of those things are made more true by our beliefs in them. In fact our beliefs ABOUT God is what leads us astray.
Well, at least I don’t preach, that one must know ZION to be birthed in the Spirit......absolutely hogwash!!!

The doctrine you teach....unbreakable!.....hahaha....especially about knowing ZION before God will birth you in the Spirit!!..no way is that sound doctrine....

It’s your own doctrine....that falls to the ground void....

As for blind followers....I follow the Holy Spirit, not Behold thanks.....thank you Lord that you birthed me in the Spirit,Without knowledge of ZION!....haha haha.

Do you actually know what it means to be “ Birthed in the Spirit “??

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
sadly,

Did you know that according to “ Episkopos “ you must know ZION before God will birth you in the Spirit.....?

Even though the word of God says.

John 3:8​

“The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.”

Does he also know that the word of God is “ Alive and Active?....as of yet he still hasn’t explained what it means.

Hebrews 4:12

New International Version

12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, at least I don’t preach, that one must know ZION to be birthed in the Spirit......absolutely hogwash!!!

LOL. It's like asking someone who CLAIMS to have visited Paris, if they noticed the Eiffel tower.

Does a person have to see the Eiffel tower to visit Paris? That's the silly questioning a person comes up with to excuse their ignorance.

But one must doubt any claim of a person who says they have visited Paris and thinks the whole existence of the Eiffel tower is far-fetched.

There seems to be an American style "born-again" being distinct from a biblical and spiritual experience of being born again.
The doctrine you teach....unbreakable!.....hahaha....especially about knowing ZION before God will birth you in the Spirit!!..no way is that sound doctrine....

Those who are born again...for real...experience an eternal consciousness...the Jerusalem which is above. (the Mother of us all) (born of the Spirit)
It’s your own doctrine....that falls to the ground void....

It's made void through unbelief. The word doesn't profit someone unless it is mixed with faith.
As for blind followers....I follow the Holy Spirit, not Behold thanks

Behold is not the Holy Spirit.
.....thank you Lord that you birthed me in the Spirit,Without knowledge of ZION!....haha haha.

Do you actually know what it means to be “ Birthed in the Spirit “??
Be thankful you have never known any reality beyond the temporal one? Something to be proud of I suppose. But I think such pride is misplaced. Wrong realm. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
LOL. It's like asking someone who CLAIMS to have visited Paris, if they noticed the Eiffel tower.

Does a person have to see the Eiffel tower to visit Paris? That's the silly questioning a person comes up with to excuse their ignorance.

But one must doubt any claim of a person who says they have visited Paris and thinks the whole existence of the Eiffel tower is far-fetched.

There seems to be an American style "born-again" being distinct from a biblical and spiritual experience of being born again.

There is only one Born Again....so your American style isn’t biblical, I’m also from the UK.

Those who are born again...for real...experience an eternal consciousness...the Jerusalem which is above. (the Mother of us all) (born of the Spirit)

It's made void through unbelief. The word doesn't profit unless it is mixed with faith.
A Born Again is someone who has been birthed in the spirit...it has nothing to do with eternal consciousness...those words aren’t biblical.
Jesus said you must be Born Again.....

Spirit gives birth to spirit??....
Behold is not the Holy Spirit.

Be thankful you have never known any reality beyond the temporal one? Something to be proud of I suppose. But I think such pride is misplaced. Wrong realm. :rolleyes:
I never said Behold was the Holy Spirit, you silly man..why don’t you read posts properly??

Are you saying that the Holy Spirit can’t minister his living word through his child,@Behold

THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF SIX WAYS THAT GOD SPEAKS TO US:​

1. GOD SPEAKS TO US THROUGH SCRIPTURE​

“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work” (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

2. GOD SPEAKS THROUGH GIFTED TEACHERS WHOSE SOURCE IS THE BIBLE​

“We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully” (Romans 12:6-8).

3. GOD SPEAKS TO US THROUGH DIFFICULTIES​

“Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I obey your word. You are good, and what you do is good; teach me your decrees” (Psalm 119:67-68).

4. GOD SPEAKS THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT​

“But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you” (John 14:26).

5. GOD SPEAKS THROUGH HIS CREATION​

“The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge” (Psalm 19:1-2).

6. GOD SPEAKS THROUGH WHATEVER OR WHOMEVER HE CHOOSES, BUT NEVER IN DISAGREEMENT WITH THE BIBLE​

“For God does speak — now one way, now another — though no one perceives it” (Job 33:14).

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Be thankful you have never known any reality beyond the temporal one? Something to be proud of I suppose. But I think such pride is misplaced. Wrong realm
.??....please explain ?....beyond the temporal one?

Jesus said you must be “ Born Again “....?

I’m in the Spiritual realm, in the Kingdom of God.....I’m a child of God and have been birthed in the spirit....Praise God for testifying that to my spirit, via the Holy Spirit.

Where does your knowledge of God comes from??

Very easy question to answer, I hope you answer it.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Neither do I follow Behold....I follow the Holy Spirit...who ministers the Living word of God through him to my spirit....that’s how God speaks to his children....as well as through his “ living “ word the Holy Bible.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that according to “ Episkopos “ you must know ZION before God will birth you in the Spirit.....?

Even though the word of God says.

John 3:8​

“The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.”

Does he also know that the word of God is “ Alive and Active?....as of yet he still hasn’t explained what it means.

Hebrews 4:12​

New International Version​

12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
He does not know what Zion is.

so how can anyone else..

• Haha
Reactions: Ritajanice

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only one Born Again....so your American style isn’t biblical, I’m also from the UK.

A Born Again is someone who has been birthed in the spirit...it has nothing to do with eternal consciousness...those words aren’t biblical.
Jesus said you must be Born Again.....

Spirit gives birth to spirit??....

I never said Behold was the Holy Spirit, you silly man..why don’t you read posts properly??

Are you saying that the Holy Spirit can’t minister his living word through his child,@Behold

THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF SIX WAYS THAT GOD SPEAKS TO US:​

1. GOD SPEAKS TO US THROUGH SCRIPTURE​

“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work” (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

2. GOD SPEAKS THROUGH GIFTED TEACHERS WHOSE SOURCE IS THE BIBLE​

“We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully” (Romans 12:6-8).

3. GOD SPEAKS TO US THROUGH DIFFICULTIES​

“Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I obey your word. You are good, and what you do is good; teach me your decrees” (Psalm 119:67-68).

4. GOD SPEAKS THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT​

“But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you” (John 14:26).

5. GOD SPEAKS THROUGH HIS CREATION​

“The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge” (Psalm 19:1-2).

6. GOD SPEAKS THROUGH WHATEVER OR WHOMEVER HE CHOOSES, BUT NEVER IN DISAGREEMENT WITH THE BIBLE​

“For God does speak — now one way, now another — though no one perceives it” (Job 33:14).
again,

he does not understand the law

he does not understand the penalty of sin

and he does nto understand the price of redemption/atonement

Azim

Sep 25, 2020
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is he mormon?

From reading many of Episkopos threads and posts, going back long before I even joined up here, I can say no, based on my research and conclusions. I've found Mormon doctrine to have some crazy ideas which differ than what the Bible teaches. Like their "god the father" is part of a line of "gods". Anyone here, including yourself, could spend time going back and checking out if he has taught actual Mormon doctrine. To jump on board with the idea that Episkopos is teaching mormon doctrine, when it can be fact checked easily, would be bearing false witness.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
again,

he does not understand the law

he does not understand the penalty of sin

and he does nto understand the price of redemption/atonement
But he thinks he do .
But he thinks he does .
But he thinks .................and that be HIS PROBLEM .
Torah , the law and the prophets , moses , HAD HE BELIEVED THEM HE WOULD HAVE BELIEVED JESUS CHRIST .
but HE DONT believe JESUS CHRIST cause he teaches YE DONT NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
And if we read the gospels , I NEVER HEARD JESUS TEACHING FOLKS , OH YE HAVE NO NEED TO BELIEVE ON ME
just PICK UP YOUR OWN CROSS . Epi is in deadly , dire , grave danger and every time he types
every time he opens his mouth adds nothing more to himself but MORE wrath .
But as for the lambs , WE GONNA POINT TO JESUS CHRIST . epi points to EGO
and to mans religious ways , but lambs , well lambs , yes lambs POINT TO JESUS CHRIST . LOVING er word of TRUTH .

Status
Not open for further replies.