Forgiveness vs Atonement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are so indoctrinated you don't even realize that you are claiming the bible to be false. I just don't put in verse numbers...and you think it's not true.

Too easy...to show you are an imposter.
I am indoctrinated.

yet you claimed you never said anything, And I proved you wrong.

and all you can do is attack me.

Keep talking, all you do is prove me right.. All I can do is pray your followers see it..

Reactions: Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You have been called a liar so often....you think that calling you out as a liar doesn't mean that everything you say has no value.
You are simply a liar...nothing you say has any value at all. It's all lies. So to try to separate one lie from the other in your frothing...is a fool's errand. Get this through your very thick head...I am nothing that you understand....think or accuse me of.
A politician would blush at the low levels of filthiness you wallow in. And you call that being "born again.' You mock God.

Don't give up.
She make be back to try to cover for you.
If not, send her an email, and suggest it.
You need another "stunnedbygrace" to be your shield.
Maybe the Mormon will take you up on that, @Episkopos.

Till then....Here is what i noticed.
I just pointed out that you have not denied using the Book of Mormon, which teaches your "ZION" obsession.
And fella, i have stated this at least 20 times, including your quotes, in light of the Literal Teaching found as Joseph's Smith's Book of Mormon.
And like i told you Mr Zion Obsessed.... the very first time i posted it, and you didnt deny it... you are '"kinda too late" now.
But, maybe the Mormon will try to produce some more damage control for you.

Here is where we disagree.

"The NT", and "The Cross of Christ".

Why is that? Its because you can post those words in a sentence, but they have nothing to do with How God applies the Blood Atonement or redeems a lost sinner, as their "imputed righteousness" that is "The Gift of Salvation, that is "The Gift of Righteousness".
Your theology is not related to Paul's, so its not related to mine or any real born again Christian.
You are offended by true believers and that is why you spend most of your time in Post's, insulting them.
And you'll do it again, till that day comes when you wont be allowed to do it.
Its coming.
See you there.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am indoctrinated.

yet you claimed you never said anything, And I proved you wrong.

and all you can do is attack me.

Keep talking, all you do is prove me right.. All I can do is pray your followers see it..
You are attacking me for speaking the truth. This is a thread I started...and I have to put up with fakes and imposters because the forum allows it.

You are fully backward and upside down...seeing in me what you are doing. I am a mirror here.

You have proved nothing but your own religious bent and propensity to lie, slander and falsely accuse.

I take the time to post, and teach...but you won't take even a few seconds to consider anything beyond your indoctrination...as illogical and unbiblical as can be. When I post scriptures without putting in chapter and verse you disagree. When I do put in chapter and verse...you simply ignore it. Conclusion...you entertain a reprobate mind,...you have a reprobate mind. Own it...and repent. Any honest appraisal will reveal the crows here as being birds of a feather. Reprobate.

Reactions: Laurina

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don't give up.
She make be back to try to cover for you.
If not, send her an email, and suggest it.
You need another "stunnedbygrace" to be your shield.
Maybe the Mormon will take you up on that, @Episkopos.

Till then....Here is what i noticed.
I just pointed out that you have not denied using the Book of Mormon, which teaches your "ZION" obsession.
And fella, i have stated this at least 20 times, including your quotes, in light of the Literal Teaching found as Joseph's Smith's Book of Mormon.
And like i told you Mr Zion Obsessed.... the very first time i posted it, and you didnt deny it... you are '"kinda too late" now.
But, maybe the Mormon will try to produce some more damage control for you.

Here is where we disagree.

"The NT", and "The Cross of Christ".

Why is that? Its because you can post those words in a sentence, but they have nothing to do with How God applies the Blood Atonement or redeems a lost sinner, as their "imputed righteousness" that is "The Gift of Salvation, that is "The Gift of Righteousness".
Your theology is not related to Paul's, so its related to mine or any real born again Christian.
You are offended by true believers and that is why you spend most of time in Post's, insulting them.
And you'll do it again, till that day comes when you wont be allowed to do it.
Its coming.
You are sick and obsessed. Calling me as you are. I mention something and you obsses over it with many posts for weeks, and months afterward. You don't see yourself. A lot of that going on around here. :rolleyes: Why don't you be more honest and say you are being tormented before your time? The truth makes you squirm in your uncrucified flesh.

Solution: Go to Christ...be crucified...be made free.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are sick and obsessed. Calling me as you are. A lot of that going on around here. :rolleyes: Why don't you be more honest and say you are being tormented before your time? The truth makes you squirm in your uncrucified flesh.

Solution: God to Christ...be crucified...be made free.

According to your posted Theology, you are a Luke 11:35......as YOU DEFINED Christ The Lord.... as "Whipping Boy".

Last edited:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You're not being attacked.
You are being called out for your Cross offending, Theology.

You are being SPOTLIGHTED for teaching Joseph Smith, "ZION", Book of Mormon Theology.
Lies....more lies...and then to cap it off....MORE lies. You have a way with words...that are untrue in every respect. Go with your lies. Enjoy them for now.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are attacking me for speaking the truth.
When you made the following claim

More lies. When did I say that there is no NEED to believe "on" Christ?
You were telling the truth?

Yet I proved you LIED then, because I showed two posts you made where you made that exact claim..
This is a thread I started...and I have to put up with fakes and imposters because the forum allows it.
well your thread is in error..
You are fully backward and upside down...seeing in me what you are doing. I am a mirror here.
there you go. you can;t post on truth, so you attack..
You have proved nothing but your own religious bent and propensity to lie, slander and falsely accuse.
Yet I PROVED YOU LIED!
I take the time to post, and teach...but you won't take even a few seconds to consider anything beyond your indoctrination...as illogical and unbiblical as can be. When I post scriptures without putting in chapter and verse you disagree. When I do put in chapter and verse...you simply ignore it. Conclusion...you entertain a reprobate mind,...you have a reprobate mind. Own it...and repent. Any honest appraisal will reveal the crows here as being birds of a feather. Reprobate.
You can;t teach unless you know

You do not even know what the atonement stood for. You refuse to look at the passage where I PROVED TO YOU that the shedding of blood was to wash or cleans the people from their sins.

All we are doing is exposing you. as we have all along..

Like I said, keep talking, You make my job easy

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
According to your posted Theological Insanity, you are a Luke 11:35 "Dark Light" who is subverted within yourself, of a seared conscience, and have become a minister for the dark side, against the Light, in rebellion against the Cross of Christ, whom YOU DEFINED as "Whipping Boy".
That's what you do....and you HATE the light....so you accuse me of doing what you do. YOU treat Jesus like He is YOUR "whipping boy"...for which you will suffer God's wrath.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to your posted Theological Insanity, you are a Luke 11:35 "Dark Light" who is subverted within yourself, of a seared conscience, and have become a self promoting attention grasping minister for the dark side, against the Light, in rebellion against the Cross of Christ, whom YOU DEFINED as "Whipping Boy".
let him talk.

He is exposing his own lies and his own lack of knowledge..

he is just trying to get you mad..

its a typical pharisee tactic to take the focus off himself

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what you do....and you HATE the light....so you accuse me of doing what you do. YOU treat Jesus like He is YOUR "whipping boy"...for which you will suffer God's wrath.
John 3: 34 For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure. 35 The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand. 36 He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

the only one who will see the wrath of God is the one who rejects the cross..

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
let him talk.

He is exposing his own lies and his own lack of knowledge..

he is just trying to get you mad..

its a typical pharisee tactic to take the focus off himself
Exactly...trying to get the focus off the truth. That's why you are here. A perfect upside down statement. :)

I am a mirror here. Amazing! :tiphat:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Lies....more lies...and then to cap it off....MORE lies.

I didnt lie about you.
I quoted you..

Here.... read your own words, and then the explanation of them found in the Book of Mormon..
-
-
Here is your Teaching :

@Episkopos ....

You would have to be born there to know Zion.

Ps.87:1 His foundation is in the holy mountains.
2 The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

A.) Here is the Mormon theology.. (Its the same)

""""" The word "Zion" appears 53 times in the Book of Mormon, a key part of the Latter Day Saint canon, and 268 times in the LDS Church's version of the Doctrine and Covenants, a part of its canon consisting of what members believe to be modern-day revelation and written down by Smith mostly in the 19th century.
-
Why do Mormons go to Zion?

In latter-day revelation, Zion is defined as “the pure in heart” (Doctrine and Covenants 97:21). In the early days of this dispensation, Church leaders counseled members to build up Zion by emigrating to a central location. Today our leaders counsel us to build up Zion wherever we live.""""

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Exactly...trying to get the focus off the truth. That's why you are here. A perfect upside down statement. :)

I am a mirror here. Amazing! :tiphat:

A.) Here is the Mormon theology.. (Its the same as yours) @Episkopos

""""" The word "Zion" appears 53 times in the Book of Mormon, a key part of the Latter Day Saint canon, and 268 times in the LDS Church's version of the Doctrine and Covenants, a part of its canon consisting of what members believe to be modern-day revelation and written down by Smith mostly in the 19th century.
-

In latter-day revelation, Zion is defined as “the pure in heart” (Doctrine and Covenants 97:21). In the early days of this dispensation, Church leaders counseled members to build up Zion by emigrating to a central location. Today our leaders counsel us to build up Zion wherever we live.""""

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A.) Here is the Mormon theology.. (Its the same as yours) @Episkopos

-

now I understand why you ask him if he is mormon..

Mikey-for-sure

Jul 6, 2023
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Atonement is not just about forgiveness. Forgiveness stands on its own. This error of atonement meaning forgiveness is HUGE.....enough to fully overthrow the whole purpose of the gospel. The people of Israel were a covenant people...a holy nation. They needed the blood of animals as a marker for the future coming of Jesus Christ. God has always been merciful...AND will have mercy on the meek, the merciful, the widow, the suffering...IOW...the righteous.

Jesus did not come to call the righteous to repentance. Those who are well don't need a doctor. He came to call the wicked to righteousness...and the righteous to holiness.

Of course modern religionists have NO understanding beyond what they have received by way of indoctrination into a religious decoy form of Christianity.

That's the truth of it.

There are 4 possibilities...not just one...4 destinies. Not 2 as Christendom teaches. No, the Spirit teaches us that there are 4. Jesus witnesses to these. Anything else is from the carnal mind.
Found this nugget
Hebrews 12:22-24 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering, and to the assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.
The Noahide covenant is fulfilled in full up to Eden.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And why do you think this is . Because inclusivism has infected ALL realms .
AND YES its very heavy in the RCC and the RCC was she who sent out the call for all to gather as one .
But INCLUSIVISM is the source behind it all , the false love and false ideals that will UNITE THEM ALL AS ONE .
AND I CAN PROMISE YOU , though they will THINK IT IS GOD , IT AINT GOD . IT DENIES
the dire and absolute need to BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST
and rather offers up the idea there is no need too , JUST LOVE and do good . My advice to all
is NEVER EVER EVER BELEIVE THE LIE . cause as i stated earlier
IT AINT COMING FROM GOD . ITS COMING FROM the one who has always desired to be AS GOD
to worshipped as GOD . and to decieve all into a lie that will damn them as this one is already damned .
The devil dont love the children . HE just uses a false love to unite the children UNDER HIM
and so that all will end in perdition as HE shall end in perdition .
But as for the lambs , WELL they dont be following the voice of strangers . THEY FOLLOW the SAVOIR CHRIST JESUS .
KNOWING FULL WELL HE IS THE ONLY SAVOIR and they preach n teach WHAT HE DID . YE MUST BELIEVE .
Amen. Problem with a "just love and do good gospel" is that the so called righteousness of man falls short of the glory.......one reason why mankind needs the Saviour.....because the only righteousness that is accepted and worthy of heaven is the righteousness of Christ. Which one can only receive through FAITH IN HIM. Really that is what it means where it says His laws are written on our hearts...we've received a new heart/spirit that bears the righteousness of Christ.

So a "newborn" child though not yet mature, absolutely still bears the image of its father and belongs to His family...but as children its vital that we grow up from there.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Found this nugget
Hebrews 12:22-24 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering, and to the assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.
The Noahide covenant is fulfilled in full up to Eden.
Problem is whether we are seeing Zion in a spiritual (ie heavenly) minded way (mind of Christ/Tree of LIFE ie Spirit) or a carnal minded tree of knowledge kind of way like that FALLEN serpent in the garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.