Forgiveness vs Atonement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. It's like asking someone who CLAIMS to have visited Paris, if they noticed the Eiffel tower.

Does a person have to see the Eiffel tower to visit Paris? That's the silly questioning a person comes up with to excuse their ignorance.

But one must doubt any claim of a person who says they have visited Paris and thinks the whole existence of the Eiffel tower is far-fetched.

There seems to be an American style "born-again" being distinct from a biblical and spiritual experience of being born again.

Those who are born again...for real...experience an eternal consciousness...the Jerusalem which is above. (the Mother of us all) (born of the Spirit)

It's made void through unbelief. The word doesn't profit someone unless it is mixed with faith.

Behold is not the Holy Spirit.

Be thankful you have never known any reality beyond the temporal one? Something to be proud of I suppose. But I think such pride is misplaced. Wrong realm. :rolleyes:
Since we are on the subject of being able to BELIEVE that which we have not yet seen .........
HOW will any man know that HE TRULY BELIEVES IN GOD whom no man has seen .
VERY SIMPLE
IF the idea of anything he teaches contradicts biblical scripture . THEN IT BE FALSE .
OPEN THINE BIBLE EPI . start learning THAT JESUS , HIS TEACHINGS , the apostels Teachings
and all sound doctrine . Cause every time you type
about the only thing i see you adding to yourself or to those who might beleive you
IS WRATH . WRATH EPI . and more wrath daily ye do heap up on yourself
for doing as you do and teaching as you teach . And those poor souls that buy into
this blasphemy that one does not have to BELIEVE ON CHRIST JESUS
well as with YOU so with them . WRATH EPI . AND i dont want that for you . SO REPENT
and LEARN JESUS CHRIST FAST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sadly,

his followers are who I am trying to reach..

After years. Only God can reach Epi now
Only GOD ever could . IF they recieve not you they recieve not me and if they recieve not me
they recieve not HE who sent me .
And now a word .
HOW OFTEN would i have gathered you as a mother hen does her chicks under her wings
only YE would not . Epi is busy reaping and a heaping , not treasures , not riches
BUT WRATH unto HIMSELF . TIME to preach JESUS CHRIST and JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED
and it is time for epi to abandon teaching EPI and EPI crucified . cause man cannot save himself
BUT JESUS CAN . BELIEVE YE IN HIM is an absolute dire necessity .
TO DENY HIM IS an absolute TERROR on the DAY HE COMETH TO JUDGE . Just keeping it real and in perspective .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From reading many of Episkopos threads and posts, going back long before I even joined up here, I can say no, based on my research and conclusions. I've found Mormon doctrine to have some crazy ideas which differ than what the Bible teaches. Like their "god the father" is part of a line of "gods". Anyone here, including yourself, could spend time going back and checking out if he has taught actual Mormon doctrine. To jump on board with the idea that Episkopos is teaching mormon doctrine, when it can be fact checked easily, would be bearing false witness.
I was thinking this myself.

He sounds more catholic.. But then he has stuff that does not line up with catholics either..

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He sounds more catholic.. But then he has stuff that does not line up with catholics either..
And why do you think this is . Because inclusivism has infected ALL realms .
AND YES its very heavy in the RCC and the RCC was she who sent out the call for all to gather as one .
But INCLUSIVISM is the source behind it all , the false love and false ideals that will UNITE THEM ALL AS ONE .
AND I CAN PROMISE YOU , though they will THINK IT IS GOD , IT AINT GOD . IT DENIES
the dire and absolute need to BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST
and rather offers up the idea there is no need too , JUST LOVE and do good . My advice to all
is NEVER EVER EVER BELEIVE THE LIE . cause as i stated earlier
IT AINT COMING FROM GOD . ITS COMING FROM the one who has always desired to be AS GOD
to worshipped as GOD . and to decieve all into a lie that will damn them as this one is already damned .
The devil dont love the children . HE just uses a false love to unite the children UNDER HIM
and so that all will end in perdition as HE shall end in perdition .
But as for the lambs , WELL they dont be following the voice of strangers . THEY FOLLOW the SAVOIR CHRIST JESUS .
KNOWING FULL WELL HE IS THE ONLY SAVOIR and they preach n teach WHAT HE DID . YE MUST BELIEVE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You should see some of the latest surveys .
Some went out to examine the churches . THEY found things within that should scare the day lights out of folks .
THEY found the churches to be doctrinally blind . And i mean
they dont even KNOW the one true gospel . Most in fact , about seventy percent
even believe GOD is fine with all religoins .
THEY also found that if you basically went into one you went into them all .
THEY all mainly focus on preaching this love , this idea , this concept which does teach to do good
to focus on the poor and etc , BUT KNOWS NOTHING about JESUS CHRIST and rather
unity and common ground is THEIR TRUTH . IT aint looking good my friend .
They actually were shocked and wondered how on earth this could have happened
and why the people , LEADERS , all were so blind to SIMPLE BASIC BIBLICAL TRUTH .
BUT I KNEW WHY .
CAUSE For years they been taught oh DOCTRINE DIVIDES , lets just find common ground
THEY REMOVED the barriers , ONLY THE BARRIERS WERE SOUND BIBICAL DOCTRINE
and they rather focused on , SEEKER FRIENDLY on lovey do , on lets just get along .
AND THEY ARE NOT BEING taught biblical doctrine CAUSE WELL THAT JUST DIVIDES . Yeah
i saw this one coming , by grace over fifteen years ago . WE bess get in bibles and if we are already in them
STAY GLUED IN THEM .

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From reading many of Episkopos threads and posts, going back long before I even joined up here, I can say no, based on my research and conclusions. I've found Mormon doctrine to have some crazy ideas which differ than what the Bible teaches. Like their "god the father" is part of a line of "gods". Anyone here, including yourself, could spend time going back and checking out if he has taught actual Mormon doctrine. To jump on board with the idea that Episkopos is teaching mormon doctrine, when it can be fact checked easily, would be bearing false witness.
I’m the only actual “Mormon” on this board.

To state tor obvious: Episkopos is not “Mormon”. People just love making inaccurate strawman rather than talking about beliefs people hold.

Also, most of the crazy things you hear about “Mormon” beleifs aren’t accurate (again, people love thier strawman)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

To state tor obvious: Episkopos is not “Mormon”. People just love making inaccurate strawman rather than talking about beliefs people hold.

Also, most of the crazy things you hear about “Mormon” beleifs aren’t accurate (again, people love thier strawman)
Vatican primera is the RCC , vatican segunda is the mormon realm and protestant realm . THEY DOING THE SAME BIDDING NOW .
I seen what the mormon so called president even wrote back in the seventies
about the muslims and us worshipping the same GOD .
AND THe mormons are doing the same thing the protestant realm is now doing and THE RCC has BEEN DOING
UNIFY the religoins as well as the faiths RIGHT TO A LIE . But the false were going to end up in the DECEPTOIN
to UNIFY the RELIGOINS and WORLD as one RIGHT UNDER THE BEAST .
my advice is , GET OUT of them places and get back into the BIBLE and do it FAST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mormom president said , THAT MUHAMMED was given the LIGHT OF GOD . fact friends .
The vatican , or second vatican had just years ealier said the muslims worship the same GOD we do
NOW LOOK around folks ITS fast becoming this ideal that all religoins follow GOD so long as they love , do good works
and let us unify as one . YEAH only it aint under GOD , its under he who desires to be AS GOD .
Many have been sold a lie and the TRUE GOSPEL has been replaced by the socially engineered one , and that one WONT SAVE
it only damns .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The first mistake that anyone can make is to take anything @Behold says seriously. He's as dishonest as the day is long. And he has to be...since his gospel is heretical. May as well continue down the road of error I suppose...

Reactions: Laurina

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But he thinks he do .
But he thinks he does .
But he thinks .................and that be HIS PROBLEM .
Torah , the law and the prophets , moses , HAD HE BELIEVED THEM HE WOULD HAVE BELIEVED JESUS CHRIST .
but HE DONT believe JESUS CHRIST cause he teaches YE DONT NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
And if we read the gospels , I NEVER HEARD JESUS TEACHING FOLKS , OH YE HAVE NO NEED TO BELIEVE ON ME
just PICK UP YOUR OWN CROSS . Epi is in deadly , dire , grave danger and every time he types
every time he opens his mouth adds nothing more to himself but MORE wrath .
But as for the lambs , WE GONNA POINT TO JESUS CHRIST . epi points to EGO
and to mans religious ways , but lambs , well lambs , yes lambs POINT TO JESUS CHRIST . LOVING er word of TRUTH .
Blah. blah...all justifying yourself for swallowing whatever indoctrination you've been given. You lie as naturally as a politician. I teach the real Christ and a cross that has actual power over the power of flesh you live and justify yourself in ... as if that was something praiseworthy. False.

God is real...not just a religious icon you can justify yourself by "pointing' to it. Idolatry is a carnal religious ploy.

So much falsehood among the crows here.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blah. blah...all justifying yourself for swallowing whatever indoctrination you've been given. You lie as naturally as a politician. I teach the real Christ ansd a cross that has actual power over the kinds of flesh you live by as if that was something praiseworthy. False.

God is real...not just a religious icon you can justify yourself by "pointing' to it.

So much falsehood among the crows here.
no epi i aint trying to teach the cross and other aspects of things and yet saying THERE IS NO NEED to beleive on JESUS CHRIST .
That , my dear sir , WOULD BE YOU .
Epi has been found guilty of accusing others WHAT HE HIMSELF BE GUILTY OF DOING . EPI teaches both EGO and RELIGIOUS means .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The first mistake that anyone can make is to take anything @Behold says seriously. He's as dishonest as the day is long.

I point the Believers to Faith in Christ, as their Eternal Redemption. = That Jesus is : Salvation.
You find this to be "dishonest" teaching..
That's very interesting..
The readers can Judge for themselves, that you post against the Cross, you mock the born again spiritual birth, and you insult Christ, as a "whipping boy."
So, you are the last one, to be claiming you should be trusted.

Your teaching is directly connected to the : Book of Mormon.

You teach a bizarre "higher walk in Zion" as your penultimate Theology, and that is : The Book of Mormon C/o Joseph Smith and Maroni.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Azim

Sep 25, 2020
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

My sincerest apologies. Before making my last post, I did some quick research to see if what I had read or learned earlier, about what Mormonism teaches, were correct or not. I must of read a source which was not accurate per your true beliefs.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
no epi i aint trying to teach the cross and other aspects of things and yet saying THERE IS NO NEED to beleive on JESUS CHRIST .
That , my dear sir , WOULD BE YOU .
Epi has been found guilty of accusing others WHAT HE HIMSELF BE GUILTY OF DOING . EPI teaches both EGO and RELIGIOUS means .
More lies. When did I say that there is no NEED to believe "on" Christ? Your understanding is so simplistic, and uneducated...there is no sense to your argument.

I could say to you..truthfully...that you hate OBEYING Christ....you just like pointing to Him like an Irish setter. Is God looking for lap dogs? No...He wants an actual grown up relationship. Why don't you consider becoming qualified as an adult? Why don't you start using your mind and heart...neither of which you display here.

All this to obscure the truth....an evil strategy. False accusations, slander, lies....anything but look at the truth.

Look, if you can't read or understand the OP (original post) because of a deficiency...ask somebody to read it out to you. If you can read then get a dictionary and look up the words. Just stop doing the devil thing and constantly point the finger...accusing real brethren. You will be judged very hard for what you do.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My sincerest apologies. Before making my last post, I did some quick research to see if what I had read or learned earlier, about what Mormonism teaches, were correct or not. I must of read a source which was not accurate per your true beliefs.
Thank you. Sadly, the bad information on what "Mormons" believe is incredibly common- again, people love their lazy strawman. It's much more effort & humility to spend the time to do true research, see people as the really are, and take that charitable Christ-like road. I thank you for taking that Christ-like road.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Interestingly enough..
When He was confronted with the fact that His theology of "A higher walk in ZION"= is a classic Book of Mormon Teaching.... He has never denied it.
He probably will now, but that is typical of His type.

He has also not denied that the "ZION" obsession he has, came from the Book Of Mormon.

Do you have it also, ?

""""" The word "ZION" appears 53 times in the Book of Mormon, a key part of the Latter Day Saint canon, and 269 times in the LDS Church's version of the Doctrine and Covenants, a part of its canon consisting of what members believe to be modern-day revelation and written down by Joseph Smith, mostly in the 19th century.
-
Why do Mormons go to ZION?

In latter-day revelation, ZION is defined as “the pure in heart” (Doctrine and Covenants 97:21). In the early days of this dispensation, Church leaders counseled members to build up ZION by emigrating to a central location. Today our leaders counsel us to build up ZION wherever we live.""""

So, what is the lesson to learn?
Its that when you preach cult doctrine, taken from a Cult's Bible, = you are the man.
Believe it.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Interestingly enough..
When He was confronted with the fact that His theology of "A higher walk in ZION"= is a classic Book of Mormon Teaching.... He has never denied it.
He probably will now, but that is typical of His type.

He has also not denied that the "ZION" obsession he has, came from the Book Of Mormon.

Do you have it also, ?

""""" The word "ZION" appears 53 times in the Book of Mormon, a key part of the Latter Day Saint canon, and 269 times in the LDS Church's version of the Doctrine and Covenants, a part of its canon consisting of what members believe to be modern-day revelation and written down by Joseph Smith, mostly in the 19th century.
-
Why do Mormons go to ZION?

In latter-day revelation, ZION is defined as “the pure in heart” (Doctrine and Covenants 97:21). In the early days of this dispensation, Church leaders counseled members to build up ZION by emigrating to a central location. Today our leaders counsel us to build up ZION wherever we live.""""

So, what is the lesson to learn?
Its that when you preach cult doctrine, taken from a Cult's Bible, = you are the man.
Believe it.
You have been called a liar so often....you think that calling you out as a liar doesn't mean that everything you say has no value.

You are simply a liar...nothing you say has any value at all. It's all lies. So to try to separate one lie from the other in your frothing...is a fool's errand. Get this through your very thick head...I am nothing that you understand....think or accuse me of.

A politician would blush at the low levels of filthiness you wallow in. And you call that being "born again.' You mock God.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More lies. When did I say that there is no NEED to believe "on" Christ?
this is too easy!

Any extreme doctrinal position is dangerous. The other side of that extremist coin is to think that only believers in Christ can be saved. That is another very dangerous doctrine. Jesus died for the sins of the whole world....especially for those who believe (but not exclusively)
Trusting that Jesus will receive you just like the Pharisees trusted that Moses would receive them.

What part of you is trusting? Isn't that the part that needs to be crucified with Christ? The part of you that wants to be saved....

He who wishes to save his life will lose it. We have to surrender to God to be taken up into the walk that is by grace through faith...the higher walk above sin.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.