Forsaking God; Liberal Dems.Trying to Legalize Murder of Babies about to be Born.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forsaking God; Liberal Dems.Trying to Legalize Murder of Babies about to be Born.

Forsaking God: Liberals Try To Legalize Murder Of Infants Just About To Be Born, Remove God From Oath & Teaching Kindergartners There Are '15 Genders' Without Parental Approval.
By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

"And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever."
-
1 Chronicles 28:9 King James Version (KJV)

Are there any more moderate Democrats? Those we, as conservatives, disagree with ideologically and politically, but that do not subscribe to the radical left mentality? If so, they may want to consider creating a new party, because liberal politicians have quite literally decided to forsake God, and they are are not even being subtle about it anymore.
http://allnewspipeline.com/Forsaken_...ize_Murder.php

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy Pelosi is a Catholic. Most of the Democrats who claim a religion are Catholic.

Catholics claim they are Christian, but they are not.

Matthew 15:8 New International Version (NIV)
8 “‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.

Isaiah 29:13 New International Version (NIV)
13 The Lord says:
“These people come near to me with their mouth
and honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
Their worship of me
is based on merely human rules they have been taught.a]">[a]

This is a perfect description of Catholicism.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong!!! If you make it to heaven you I think would see millions of Catholics there. Clime of your judgmental high horse and allow God to be our judge not other little men!!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong!!! If you make it to heaven you I think would see millions of Catholics there. Clime of your judgmental high horse and allow God to be our judge not other little men!!

Then they are not true Catholics because Catholic doctrine is salvation by works, Christ is not the only avenue to salvation nor the on the source of revelation.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PTL. I Love the little Word "ALL" and the little word "all" is not hard to understand except for some "religion club" members!!
God our Savior,4 who desires "all" men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.5 For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,6 who gave Himself as a ransom for "all", the testimony given at [e]the proper time. 1 Timothy 2:4
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for "all" to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PTL. I Love the little Word "ALL" and the little word "all" is not hard to understand except for some "religion club" members!!
God our Savior,4 who desires "all" men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.5 For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,6 who gave Himself as a ransom for "all", the testimony given at [e]the proper time. 1 Timothy 2:4
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for "all" to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

But it requires people to repent by faith through grace to Christ.

God wants all saved but it's up to us to want it in return.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!!Salvation is the gift of God to those that choose to believe,confess sin and repent and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior