Free Grace!!!!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pointer

Oct 5, 2006
(graceforums;5002)
"I take it that..." = eisegesis
This gets more and more amazing. The poster now claims to be God!
smile.gif
Unfortunately for Him, God is someone who condemns to hell those who have no alternative but to sin. I don't think He'll get any true worshippers.He'll get people who are in fear of fear and trembling, of course.

graceforums

Apr 26, 2006
(pointer;5003)
This gets more and more amazing. The poster now claims to be God!
smile.gif

No. Quite the contrary... I give the Scripture the honest exegesis it deserves. If anyone is playing God, it's "the poster" (since we can only speak in third person
rolleyes.gif
) trying to warp the Word of God into whatever it is they want Him to be in their personal view of justice and fairness.I see ad hominems but no refutation from "the poster" of the fact that Reformed doctrines are in line with Scripture.Shalom,

pointer

Oct 5, 2006
(graceforums;5004)
No.
It's on record. Either you claimed to be God, or you are a malicious liar. Take your pick.

Pop James

Dec 5, 2006
Amen.............GOD does as HE pleases (ps 115:3)......He calls whom HE purposes to save and whom He purposed to save, and whom HE calls, HE forknew and whom HE forknew, HE predestinated...whom HE predestinated, HE calls..whom HE calls, HE justifies, whom HE justifies HE glorifies.....(rom 8:29,30)................All a result of HIS divine purpose and will...........This scriptural proof should make the true believer of GOD want to fall on their knees in awe that they have such a GOD who has, before the foundation of the world, chosen them to spend eternity with HIM.............regards Pop

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep the thread on track guys with respect to Pop James's original post. Take the bickering elsewhere as it accomplishes nothing for the reading of this thread or the discussion therein. Please also refrain from making comments about how someone posts or doesn't post; when you start critiquing posts and attacking gramatical choices, diction, and so forth it gets a bit silly. Thanks.

graceforums

Apr 26, 2006
(SwampFox;5013)
Keep the thread on track guys with respect to Pop James's original post. Take the bickering elsewhere as it accomplishes nothing for the reading of this thread or the discussion therein. Please also refrain from making comments about how someone posts or doesn't post; when you start critiquing posts and attacking gramatical choices, diction, and so forth it gets a bit silly. Thanks.
Agreed. And I'm more than happy to stick to the topic at hand.Thank you for fair-minded, loving moderation, bro. :blessyou: