Free will, the root of misunderstanding

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sargento

Jul 14, 2013
Angelina...
Angelina said:
I did not ignore you Sargento...I answered your question....

You missed the point of this verse.... :huh:

Shalom!!!
No Angeline you didn't... this are the questions I asked:

Sargento:

Not only the verses you've quoted do not show free will has they appose to it.
How is predestination hand in hand to free will?
Man and GOD have opposed wills, how then can GOD's predestination fulfill if man has free will? Unless you're saying that GOD's predestination can be frustrated... is that it?

If HE determines what happens how is it that is my free will?
Angeline, it's GOD or man who owns our destiny, it cannot be both.
This is what you answered:

Angelina:
I do not think so...although God may know the outcome of every man's choice...still, he gives them a a choice. Mans' will is manipulated by his fallen state but that does not mean he cannot choose from the basis of that state [have we not also chosen from that fallen state?] otherwise only the supposed "elect" will choose and if that were the case, there would not be any need for God to separate sheep from goats.

Shalom!!!

You presented your mind, but have not considered the questions I left you...

The separation of sheep from the goats is the separation of two different species ... sons of GOD from sons of Devil.... none of them choose to be what it is.
This will happen in the last day because until there all of them look alike.

You missed the point of this verse....

How is that Angelina? How did I missed it?
I've shown you the reason of this separation... wasn't this what you asked me?

VETERAN...

Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; {and} whose soever {sins} ye retain, they are retained.
John 20:23

Don't you know the Christians can tell good from evil? Wicked from saint? Believer from unbeliever (even without watching their works)?

Don't you know that our judgement is GOD's judgement and we do not do it from our selves?

We know who will perish by by their fruits, if he believes or not.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Sargento said:
VETERAN...

Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; {and} whose soever {sins} ye retain, they are retained.
John 20:23

Don't you know the Christians can tell good from evil? Wicked from saint? Believer from unbeliever (even without watching their works)?

Don't you know that our judgement is GOD's judgement and we do not do it from our selves?

We know who will perish by by their fruits, if he believes or not.
Judgment to condemnation in the lake of fire belongs to Christ Jesus only, and none other. Even when the murderer is judged and sentenced to death in this world it does not mean a condemnation of their soul to the lake of fire, for that Judgment belongs only to The Lord Jesus Christ in the world to come. The only sin Jesus said that can not be forgiven in this world nor in the next is blasphemy against The Holy Spirit, and most don't really even know what that is.

Sargento

Jul 14, 2013
That's why we we're given HIS mind and words... so that we might know how you'll be judged by HIM and warn you so that you can repent ...
If we didn't know HIS judgement we'd be hypocrite in saying "you're wrong" or "your right"!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is obvious that Sargento believes that his understanding is the same as God's understanding, and thus, all information that falls outside his understanding is explained away by him as merely, 'human reasoning'. His arrogance is compounded by his poor English skills, which demand that we all have guess at the true meaning of his posts, before we can attempt to comment or provide an answer. It is unfortunate because it really slams the door on any attempt at reasoning together.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Sargento said:
That's why we we're given HIS mind and words... so that we might know how you'll be judged by HIM and warn you so that you can repent ...
If we didn't know HIS judgement we'd be hypocrite in saying "you're wrong" or "your right"!
You are abusing... the simple word 'judge' showing you don't really know what Christ's Judgment Seat in the world to come is about. There are many different types of judgments written in God's Word. Even Christ handing out rewards to His elect when He comes is a type of judgment (a good one). But there is only ONE Judgment to a perishing in the "lake of fire" per Rev.20, called the "second death".