Freedom to live in error

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Scriptures are full of enigmas and inscrutable questions which have been in dispute for over a thousand years without agreement, nor can they be resolved without love, which appeases all controversies. Yet on account of these enigmas the earth is filled with innocent blood ... On controversial points we would do better to defer judgment, even as God, who knows us to be guilty, yet postpones judgment and waits for us to amend our lives. To kill a man is not to defend a doctrine. It is simply to kill a man.” - Jacobus Arminius

In which I must say that the freedom of religion is a good thing. Even though I don't agree on all points we have the freedom to live in error until some good soul sets us on the right course. I am thankful for the opportunity to have had the freedom to live in error until study and good souls straightened me out.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
am thankful for the opportunity to have had the freedom to live in error until study and good souls straightened me out

Fortunately the gospel is so simple that little children can understand it.
It's implications and applications can be so complex that university professors struggle to understand what children comprehend.

All you need is to repent of sin and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.

• Love
Reactions: marks and Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Fortunately the gospel is so simple that little children can understand it.
It's implications and applications can be so complex that university professors struggle to understand what children comprehend.

All you need is to repent of sin and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.
Brilliant.

Reactions: marks