Fun thread....Did you know......(finish the sentence)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I collect scale heads for help in drawing faces.
Jazzie5-Chip5
full

These are my first female & male heads.​
What century was that...lol....they look really old.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What century was that...lol....they look really old.
Hers is a 1986 head (from a resale shop) on a 1993 articulated Barbie body.
His is an early 1990s GI Joe head (bought new) on a variant of his original body.

(I started this collection in the early 1990s.)

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that a squirrel can live to be 24 years of age?
That is just too wrong....God must have blinked when he was creating them! lol....they are of the rodent family....;)

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before the invention of color TV, 75% of people said they dreamed in black and white. Today, only 12% do.

Ha, the power of suggestion!! I have no idea if I dream in color or not...and I no longer remember my dreams, cannot tell you the last time I actually had a dream...I'm talking decades here! I even pray for dreams from God but, nothing. Don't sleep through the night, ever so, maybe not enough REM perhaps.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before the invention of color TV, 75% of people said they dreamed in black and white. Today, only 12% do.
Ha, the power of suggestion!! I have no idea if I dream in color or not...and I no longer remember my dreams, cannot tell you the last time I actually had a dream...I'm talking decades here! I even pray for dreams from God but, nothing. Don't sleep through the night, ever so, maybe not enough REM perhaps.
images

how interesting...I always dream in color....but lately I haven't remembered any of my dreams.
You dream...everyone dreams....you just can't recall it. REM happens after about and hour and a half after falling asleep.
the-four-stages-of-sleep-2795920_FINAL-5c05c2fc46e0fb00018dac3d.png

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
images

how interesting...I always dream in color....but lately I haven't remembered any of my dreams.
You dream...everyone dreams....you just can't recall it. REM happens after about and hour and a half after falling asleep.
the-four-stages-of-sleep-2795920_FINAL-5c05c2fc46e0fb00018dac3d.png
Sure do wish I could remember them. Not so much the bad ones, lol but...just one I can actually remember! My niece has them all the time, she just the other day told me one...it was long and detailed and...seemed (to me anyhow) to have spiritual implications...it was quite interesting.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure do wish I could remember them. Not so much the bad ones, lol but...just one I can actually remember! My niece has them all the time, she just the other day told me one...it was long and detailed and...seemed (to me anyhow) to have spiritual implications...it was quite interesting.
Okay last comment then back on topic....most people only remember their last dream. unless they wake up right after the earlier ones. :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay last comment then back on topic....most people only remember their last dream. unless they wake up right after the earlier ones. :)

Well, I wake up many times in the night...VERY restless sleeper, always have been...my poor dogs, lol.

Paper bags aren't any better for the environment than plastic ones.

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how interesting...I always dream in color...
I remember having a dream (not spiritual) where the hotel clerk said that a particular room wasn't available. I took his word for it and left.

I found out later in the dream that he didn't offer the room because there was illegal activity happening in the adjacent rooms...!

This really stood out: when a writer writes such a plot, they know about the activity but don't reveal it to their audience until later.

It was my own dream, yet I didn't know about the spoiler. It was as if someone or something else was scripting this particular dream...! o_O

Last edited: