Fun thread....Did you know......(finish the sentence)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why add more minutes on the hour?
Because the hour hand is only pointing directly at the hour at exactly ?:00. After that, it starts creeping toward the next hour, so it is a little past the hour when the minute hand overtakes it.

There is no 11:?? because the minute hand never overtakes the hour hand before it arrives at 12; it's a tie. ;)

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well here is one for ya...
Did you know....
A pig's organs lasts 30 minutes. A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy. I'm still not over the pig.) The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. (Honey, I'm home. What the...?) The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field. The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?) Some lions mate over 50 times a day. Butterflies taste with their feet. (Something I always wanted to know.) Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (Okay, so that would be a good thing.) A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder how much the government paid to figure that out.) An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.) Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that, too.) Polar bears are left-handed. (Talk about a southpaw.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know....
A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy. I'm still not over the pig.) The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. (Honey, I'm home. What the...?) The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field. The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?) Some lions mate over 50 times a day. Butterflies taste with their feet. (Something I always wanted to know.) Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (Okay, so that would be a good thing.) A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder how much the government paid to figure that out.) An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.) Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that, too.) Polar bears are left-handed. (Talk about a southpaw.)

LOL - interesting facts.
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know....
A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy. I'm still not over the pig.) The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. (Honey, I'm home. What the...?) The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field. The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?) Some lions mate over 50 times a day. Butterflies taste with their feet. (Something I always wanted to know.) Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (Okay, so that would be a good thing.) A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder how much the government paid to figure that out.) An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.) Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that, too.) Polar bears are left-handed. (Talk about a southpaw.)

Ahahahaha, awesome stuff!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hart Island is the final burial place to over a million of New York City’s unclaimed bodies, and thought to be the largest government sponsored mass grave on the earth.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's more information than I ever wanted to know.
full

(I heard that animal husbandry does get "up close & personal" like that [like artificial insemination], though...)
Yeah it does...lol

Reactions: Sabertooth

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that we're some 26 months into the tribulation, and people are playing the fiddle?

Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that we're some 26 months into the tribulation, and people are playing the fiddle?

Bobby Jo
Oh I believe things are moving forward as meant....there have been so many tribulations in the past century but we haven't had the great Awakening yet...the great revival.....so i believe we are not quite into the Great Tribulation....as written in Revelation.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's more information than I ever wanted to know.
full

(I heard that animal husbandry does get "up close & personal" like that [like artificial insemination], though...)
Oh this is too funny....I thought that said organs....my eyesight is getting bad I guess.
Now it says that.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... i believe we are not quite into the Great Tribulation....as written in Revelation.
... and nobody really thought Rome would burn; or that Sodom and Gomorrah would be consumed; or that Noah had a lick of sense; or ... maybe people simply prefer to be SURPRISED:

1 Thess. 5 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

SURPRISE!
Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and nobody really thought Rome would burn; or that Sodom and Gomorrah would be consumed; or that Noah had a lick of sense; or ... maybe people simply prefer to be SURPRISED:

1 Thess. 5 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

SURPRISE!
Bobby Jo
There is no one crying peace and prosperity at this time....

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no one crying peace and prosperity at this time....
Stock market is basically back where it started, and the job market is right behind along with the housing market. But the point being, -- the Tribulation is 42 months, where the end brings cataclysm.

And so one can play the fiddle and be surprised, or WORK today so that we can "endure" tomorrow.

What me worry? -- Alfred E. Newman
Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stock market is basically back where it started, and the job market is right behind along with the housing market. But the point being, -- the Tribulation is 42 months, where the end brings cataclysm.

And so one can play the fiddle and be surprised, or WORK today so that we can "endure" tomorrow.

What me worry? -- Alfred E. Newman
Bobby Jo
Start a thread... this is derailing this thread.
Thanks.