Fun thread....Did you know......(finish the sentence)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that did you know games can become very boring looking for facts that no one else knows or cares about. It seems that you end up with no sense of achievement.

Lol in your opinion.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word punch is a loanword from Sanskrit (pañc), meaning “five.” The drink was originally made with five ingredients: alcohol, sugar, lemon, water, and tea or spices. September 20th is National Rum Punch Day. The term punch was first recorded in British documents in 1632.

This Teddy Bear will now demonstrate the effect of Rum Punch on a sober brain:

teddy-bear-punch.gif

:Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud:
Yeah adding all that alcohol will make some want to get punchy.

Reactions: dev553344

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
-------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie tried out his new metal detector and when it beeped he began digging but never found anything because...

hole.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Charlie tried out his new metal detector and when it beeped he began digging but never found anything because...

View attachment 25443
Did he eventually reach China and get rich importing Asian technology thru his secret passageway? :D

Reactions: Nancy and Dropship

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View attachment 25443
Lol...okay, but what you were suppose to do is say "Did you know.".and follow with a fun fact...usually something trivial.
I started with the DNA fun fact.

Reactions: Nancy and L.A.M.B.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give a fun fact on any topic!
I will start..Did you know...
There is enough DNA in an average person's body to stretch from the sun to Pluto and back -- 17 times.:eek:

I hope this isn’t distasteful but…:I know:
Did you know Penguins do not fart, but ants do? Something about the intestines and bacteria, ants gut bacteria more similar to humans

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know....for ten miles to town and ten miles back I listened to the radio, switching to other stations, and heard not one song....
Every station had repetitious advertisements on commercial free music...LOL :eek:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fun thread alright...a little more to the unfun stuff, the serious side of life, for a moment anyway. A plug for not having 5G around the house.

Did you know,....

The 5G family of higher frequencies include those that hug the 60 GHz frequency. O2 molecules or oxygen oscillate and become useless at this frequency. They disassociate at this frequency, called oxygen deprivation.

If a signal is generated around 60 GHz at a specific power level and within the close proximity of a person, oxygen deprivation occurs within critical cells at the mitochondria cell level. The body can easily break down over time and people become sick and die.

Back to the fun stuff...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fun thread alright...a little more to the unfun stuff, the serious side of life, for a moment anyway. A plug for not having 5G around the house.

Did you know,....

The 5G family of higher frequencies include those that hug the 60 GHz frequency. O2 molecules or oxygen oscillate and become useless at this frequency. They disassociate at this frequency, called oxygen deprivation.

If a signal is generated around 60 GHz at a specific power level and within the close proximity of a person, oxygen deprivation occurs within critical cells at the mitochondria cell level. The body can easily break down over time and people become sick and die.

Back to the fun stuff...

Did you know you are talking above my pay grade....LOL

Reactions: APAK

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know sharks kill about 4 people yearly...and
Snakes kill about 40,000 people yearly!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know you are talking above my pay grade....LOL
Don't get 5G cell phone or a Wi-fi/modem system operating around 60GHZ inside your home...it is bad for your long term health....:(-->;)

Attachments

• clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 0

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't get 5G cell phone or a Wi-fi/modem system operating around 60GHZ inside your home...it is bad for your long term health....:(-->;)

Ok. I do use an older model cell phone for this forum, and FaceTime with my deaf daughter, but no TV, wi-fi tecky stuff.
But thank’s for the tip.

Reactions: Heart2Soul